India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya will fill forms for Anant

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey guys after I sw the precap...I feel that Navya will fill forms for Anant now...and she will sign the forms which Anant did for her...wow
and also Anant know how to make Navya to Yes from No...
Drag and drop me
Also today he spoke to Navya like his boy friend...
I feel that he can go against his family only for Navya...

today I didn't like the way didi spoke to Navya...she knew who is Navya ...Navya is her sis na...so why she talk like that...(you want to go with boys you want to be with boys...yaaa she is a caring sis)but she is too much...
Drag and drop me

thanks God today I didn't see Babhi...but I like Anant and his bro...they both also have a gr8 bond I hope...

when I watch Navya time is going soo fast yaar...ooops..
Drag and drop me

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

t930GABRIELLA-TEENsilver4karanPriyaThakurLuvmayurmaneetbristi04ArhiliciousLOVEbe-happy-alwaysmadhu_sridharpkaur92PratameshAnuPurvacherrypansysamratrocksBobbi.pluviophile..Juhi.Howlarious

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ya i think she ll fil d forms..anant wont take a no frm her .. Thank god bhabhi n shagun nt there and even loved d brother's interactn.. Actually even i did nt like navya's sister yar she should nt speak so rudely she could hav told in a nice way and tat too telln al tat aft knowing how navya is..did nt like it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naghma24anu17

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with you anu,navya will fill up the form now TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya even i noticed whenever navya comes time goes so fast LOLLOLits like start and ends ,even today to i thought only one break came naConfusedConfused

pkaur92anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Ya i think she ll fil d forms..anant wont take a no frm her .. Thank god bhabhi n shagun nt there and even loved d brother's interactn.. Actually even i did nt like navya's sister yar she should nt speak so rudely she could hav told in a nice way and tat too telln al tat aft knowing how navya is..did nt like it..

yaar yaar she is bit rude...but I have a feeling that she will suport Anant and Navya...whe she sw the love of Anant towaors her sis...case as we know that her husband has another affair...na...so I have a feeling when she get to know about her husband she will think about her sis future...if her sis get a husband with soo much love so she will support her...but for this I think long way to go...

be-happy-alwaysMarci

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

absolutely agree with you anu,navya will fill up the form now TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya even i noticed whenever navya comes time goes so fast LOLLOLits like start and ends ,even today to i thought only one break came naConfusedConfused

yaaa yaar only start and the end...ooops...I wish If we can see Navya 45 min...like two shows air in SP...
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

yaaa yaar only start and the end...ooops...I wish If we can see Navya 45 min...like two shows air in SP...
then 45 minutes will also be less for usLOLLOLLOL ,if i could do anything then would like to see navya only everydayTongueTongue,but today episode goes to anant cuteness ,hayeee this boy will make me go crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVE

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
yaa sure...Embarrassedhamare anant ki navya fill karegi forms...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

yaa sure...Embarrassedhamare anant ki navya fill karegi forms...Dancing

yaa yaar ha ha ha she is realizing what is going in her heart...wow love it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index