Thendral Monday 9th of May 2011 (Page 4)

kuttyponnu Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Friends! did u all notice the letter under the pillow of that girl?
What letter - did not notice anything do let us know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
KP, you can see the letter under the pillow in the last frame ..

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 May 2011 at 5:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

We have to wait and see how GP tackles Lavanya/ Nithish without making them feel isolated and Charu's issue. I hope he doesn't delay with both Charu and  Lavanya because both situations could deteriorate.

Thuls' more bold now than when she was with Vel and can handle situations better. It looks as though APD is the stalker arranged by Chary and the letter will probably say something in effect to put TA behind bars. How will GW react to this? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu. Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
OMG i didnt notice the letter till u guys pointed it out... LOL but i doubt it'll play any major role... just a suicidal note to confirm she did swallow poison

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vernaly Groupbie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

Originally posted by kuttyponnu

. But megaaa serials like to drag things dont they
True to the core...though the viewers wish aappu for Lav, i dont think she will suffer even 20% of what T suffered...this is a mega serial and the heroine has to suffer than all other characters...Cry if it was T's scene then GW would have been there and all know there will be aappu for T...but Lav is always she escaped this time...AngryAngry
I still feel APD as stalker arranged by psycho since
1. When T said APD hubby can come back in the night to create problems, APD said her husband doesnt know anyone who will support him and he wont come back to TT's house. But he did come with a gang. This might be to force TA to go out of chennai (even the job opportunity could have indirectly come from C)
2. APD ran inside leaving T with the gang, did not bother to know what they are doing to her. It may not be due to fear.
3. She would not have expected TA to come back for purse and came out when he got hurt, just for her hubby to comment nastily on that.
4. She purposefully consumes poison in TA's absence.
May be she is not the stalker if we think all the above are mere coincidence.
Looking forward for this week's seems to be good
agreed with you
#1   looked like APD and her husband are partners in crime.Physco must have decided to do something really bad to Tulsi.
#2  even i had the same feel.
#3 loophole in plan.
#4 I think she commited suicide b'coz of guilt.She looked guilty troughout.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@ Maha
What is Dettol??  That name sounds familiar from the Sun TV commercials but not sure exactly.  Is it toilette bowl cleaner??  Anyways the bottle they showed looked tiny...I guess it depends on how much of the content and what substance she took.  I don't think she will die either.
@ Sue
Of course they are a young people and partying like that is not wrong.  What is wrong is the fact that Lav is really disrespectful to Nit parents and she is so selfish.  They both lied straight to their parents' face and Nit parents are going to think that Lav is influencing their son in the wrong way.  Periappa behaved really decently and did not create problems which I liked. 
@ Karthi
Thanks for the info.  I totally missed the letter under the pillow.
@ Tamizhan
Thanks for the picture.  Maybe that note will help TT.  APD could have said that it is not TT fault and it's all her husband's fault.  Or it can have something else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2us IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Dettol is the common antiseptic liquid which is external use only. Dettol is always there in my home as it is used as the disnfectant whenever our bodies are hurt badly.

Edited by maha2us - 10 May 2011 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USA Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode, I was wondering why it took so much time for APD to come out when there was so much noise and commotion going on just ouside their house. Is she totally deaf ?? She came out only when TA was getting beaten and not when T was hurt. Is she arranged by Charu who doesn't like TA getting hurt by anyone?? Why does she freeze and do nothing when T and TA are hurt by her hubby? I somehow doubt that TA going to Madurai is also a temporary separation from T so more problems can be created here at T's home. Not sure if she consumed poison, but it could just be a small act to create more problems for T.  Waiting for today's episode to see how the story goes.
As for L/N, we viewers are not irritated that they were dancing /partying and they shud get aapus for this, but more so because L wants to enjoy all pleasures at the cost of someone else's suffering. She is totally selfish to the core,  a hypocrite  and a liar who lied blatantly on her brother's face when he was in dire need of money. She also made Nit lie for her and even lied to him abt the jewels (or did she need to make jewels when her bro needed  it the most?). She lacks even the basic courtesy of respecting the elders. She made N arrange for a party with her crocodile tears and also lied abt it to his parents. She behaves like a kid and gets her way with tears and threat all the time with Nit and fails to grow up. she wants to enjoy all pleasures of life like a grown-up, but shuns even the basic responsibilities that come with it. She wants to enjoy all the rights in N's home but does not want to do her duties. Well, I'm not against a party, but having it arranged it stealthily and also under the prevailing circumstances doesn't look appropriate! (Given that they are newly married, but they did have a nice time at her bro's home at their cost! ) As for Periappa, he is just upset that his son is partying and lied abt it on his face. Also, whatever little respect/trust that he had for Lav would also be totally lost! The way Lav stared at her in-laws when they were requesting them to go to the reception is just so mean. Even if going to a friend's house for dinner were genuine,  with just 4 people in the household, jobless Nit  is at the least expected to mention to his parents abt  this. The more I see Lav like this, the more I feel that Sudha was right and wish she were not saved by C!! Also, where the hell does N get money to arrange for such a party at a star hotel??
Also, I have observed that the dir is always showing things more or less contrary to viewers' expectations. We viewers were greatly expecting good aapus for N/L, but they both seemed to have gotten away with it. Periappa is not going to take it strongly on N/L like periamma and L will just brush it away. The dir is interested in showing only more of T/TA's sufferings.

Edited by Thendral_USA - 10 May 2011 at 8:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top