Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

wat happen today in uttaran ??? (Page 2)

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
AngryAngry
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

LOL
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by narain.manasi

as ihv saw only the precap so tell me guys wat happen in uttt today  ????????

miracle...iccha ne sab ko such bata diya and tapu kicked out of house..
(not)
aaj 1st april nahin hain dearLOL

magar,,Cry...LOL..yaar uttaran main aik din april fool wala episode bhi hona chahiye Shocked
woh toh kitni baar hota hain re, kitne dream exposures hote hain aur hum bloddy fools ban jaaate hainLOL

tooba i hate those DREAMS...FALTU KI BAKWAS HAI...but we r not falling for them anymore.. Angry

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

plz tell wats the scene today ???

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to VDeadDead
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.

Edited by souroj - 09 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaaxavivillaLimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to VDeadDead

Cvs hs gone out of mind. They think tht they will cash SS exposure, but I think hardly anyone want their exposure. In opposite most of people want tht sd succeed in their mission and teach a lesson to Bzoo. These two really suffered people and who really deserve justice is being exposed and devil who really deserve hardest punishment is successful in all her plans. Wht a stupid storyline. Do new pairing TAPICH is on the card LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojintruderfastLimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Total bheja fry episode

Cvs hs gone out of mind. They think tht they will cash SS exposure, but I think hardly anyone want their exposure. In opposite most of people want tht sd succeed in their mission and teach a lesson to Bzoo. These two really suffered people and who really deserve justice is being exposed and devil who really deserve hardest punishment is successful in all her plans. Wht a stupid storyline. Do new pairing TAPICH is on the card LOL LOL LOL
yay right , no one wants their exposure, everyone wants the downfall of bundelas by s and s,
yayPartythree cheers 4 the new coming of age jodiLOLLOL
were there any jogi and damini today , might watch them, now i fell the drama in t house is lot better than in bhoot houseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijisouroj

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Total bheja fry episode
Shocked wow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them Embarrassed

sonali_dgintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

cvs really think this track will workSilly ,i will prefer to watch nani dadaaji romance instead of thisDeadLOLLOL they have gone out of their minds

tyagijisonali_dg

tyagiji Groupbie
tyagiji
tyagiji

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

[QUOTE=narain.manasi]plz tell wats the scene today ???

Total bheja fry episode

I expected ichcha to tell T Dead that i will save my hubby and you need not interfere.. i have lost all trust in you when you cheated everyone that this is veer's baby... this is how the story should proceed if they want to show good to audience...

This is very pathetic to see ichcha joining hands with TDead yuck..

jyotiwaliaPirated_Funsps0114intruderfast

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tyagiji

I expected ichcha to tell T Dead that i will save my hubby and you need not interfere.. i have lost all trust in you when you cheated everyone that this is veer's baby... this is how the story should proceed if they want to show good to audience...

This is very pathetic to see ichcha joining hands with TDead yuck..

Haye ram. how can u say that ICHA saying all that to TAPS ?? u honestly expected ICHA to saythat . thus *jaya dies* ...

the way she showed her worry in front of taps shows she is weak and cvs clearly highlighted it

tyagijiPirated_Funsps0114intruderfast

Go to top