Gillu-Padma
Kabutarni-Badi bahu
Bhabhi aunty-Mohini
Chintamani-dadaji
Nirupa Roy-Mansaram
Chandalika-Shanti
Dotty-chanda
Chunnu munnu-creatives.

Okie dokie...😃😛..so Baby Bhasu opens his eyes.😉.and points a finger at Mommy Phujhari and says...who is this?......by the way Baby Bhasu you are pointing three more fingers back at you...😉...so that means you are also asking yourself that "who is this" to yourself...😃👏..good point Baby Bhasu...😃...at last after getting a whack on your head you are finally asking yourself who is this? 😆 Good boy.😃😳 ...Now your search for your identity begins...👏...and Gillu starts ranting that this is all due to Mommy Phuljhari...😳...oh sorry...😳...Padma is Gillu...😳...When she was screeching and ranting, I felt like putiing my fingers beneath her chin and patting it and saying...Gilli gilli gilli gilli ...😳.thats why Gillu...😉...by the way why is everyone blaming Mommy Phuljhari?...🤔...and Kabutarni wakes up and says...why is he recognizing some and not others......The doctor uncle puts on his wise cap and says oh because he has gone back 12 years and now he is 8 years old......that freaks out Gillu more and she starts her kathakali dance and starts shaking Baby Bhasu...no you are twenty three......mmm was he ever 22...😉😛...I thought he was always 12...😉    .and then Gillu realizes something and she runs and clutches onto the doctor uncles collar and starts shrieking... 😳...  Doctor saab why? Why? Why did you steal 2 years from my son's life?...😳... Doctor uncle is quivering and Kabutarni...Gillu what are you saying? Gillu's reply my son was going to be 23 that means he is 22 now and if he has lost 12 years then he should be 10 and not 8...😳..this is all due to this doctor...😛...he stole 2 years of my son life......ok ok nothing of this sort happened...😳...that's just Misti...😳...anyway Gillu starts doing Kathakali in front of Mommy Phuljhari and the Doctor uncle finally wakes up and says...please take her out...

Ahh Nirupa Roys house...I was missing this family and Chenu is again back at blackmailing...😃.Oh chunnu munnu please bring Chenu to Purohit Mansion...😃...Chenu and Baby Bhasu will be an excellent combo to watch...😃. ...give some light moments to the audience...anyway ...Dotty comes running that Bhasu is ok but has become a baby and Chandalika worries that what will happen to Dotty......what will happen to her? She will also be a good playmate for Baby Bhasu, not much difference in their mental age...😉😆...anyway so next day the brain damaged patient miraculously gets well and comes back home...😳...and amuses Chintamani who gives a potent look to Kabutarni and freaks her off...😆...Baby Bhasu calls Mohini, Bhabhi aunty...🤣...arreh wah Baby bhasu I like you...😆...and then he is not that impressed with Poppa Fruitcake and gets talked into playing with him...😆...pssttt Baby Bhasu...play with Mommy Phuljhari...😃...she is much more fun, leave this Poppa fruitcake alone...

Now Chintamani is angry with Mommy Phuljhari...and Mommy Phuljhari talks him around ...ah back at the lounge...ayoo preparation for World war three at the Purohit Mansion...👏👏😃😍...Gillu is revolting like a teenie......and Kabutarni as usual is walking over all the others and barking orders, Poppa fruitcake is asked by Kabutarni that whether Mommy Phuljhari is really to be blamed......Poppa Fruitcake looks from the corner of his eyes whether Mommy is there listening or not..seeing her like a good boy...😉..now he is Gillus good boy nods...yes she is...aiyooo Kabutarni looks what is happening ...no body is listening to you...😆...change your babuji dialogues...will that work anymore?...😉 ...Oh goody Bhabhi aunty and her elocution...😍...that too standing in front of the mirror...😆..she is feeling very sad that her MIL is not paying attention to her...and she thinks that Mommy Phuljhari is bad...and she starts taking out her saris...🤔...haila is she planning to leave...😲...Ohh she doesn't...😳...but why did she take the saris out......ahh the function in the evening...mmm...🤔.planning to wear all three...😆...well now she might start thinking that mommy phuljhari is after her saris too...😉...since according to her Mommy Phuljhari is after everything that belongs to her...😆...

Anyway Mommy Phuljhari is outside talking to her best friend and wondering that since the doors of the temple are shut is that why...🤔...Mommy Phuljhari no...its the person who will soon start buttering you up...😉...ekdum  desi ghee wala makhan...😛...and she continues that she has entered this house as her KK's wife and tells Kanha that this time all the rituals should be completed...😆...because now she is officially KK's wife...and Kanha meekly nods his head and says tathastu...😉😆

Comment-

Better than last week's episodes...liked Saurav...atleast they made Rohan 8 years old mentally...although he is still acting like a 4-5 years old...anyway his acting is making up for chunnu munnus mistakes... Liked Sushmita too and Sangeeta. I liked seeing the secondary characters coming out and that badi bahu was not given the centre stage...all the characters have got their role so use them. They might be negative or positive but they are needed to carry the story. Padma and Mohini were both in their characters. Padma is now getting possessive about her son...when its late, she should have done this before but being a weak character she is blaming the entire thing on Radhika. If she believes so much in omens and what not, she should have stopped the wedding. She has been ridiculed as a widow and she is now doing exactly the same to Rohan...if Radhika is unlucky and that is why all this has happened then it was Padma's Kangan that were given to Radhika, so someone might tell her that...will she have any answer to that? Anyway being a weak character she will do this...it takes lots of strength and maturity to accepts one mistake and Padma is not that (atleast till now). Mohini and her jealousy regarding Radhika...wonder which path will that take her on.

As for Radhika and Dev, both are being true to their character...Radhika who is clinging to the child marriage ... I am sure she will be turned into a mahan character which to me she is not...she is young girl who has believed in something since was very young and that is her life's truth and for that she is doing all this...She is desperate...and today she referred to Dev as Dev babu and this family is dev babus family...so she is searching for her KK and her coming here into this house and doing all this is her means of finding KK. So the KK who is hidden in Dev will have to wake up...and that means removal of obligation and insecurity complex from Dev.

As for Dev...I am going to get chappals here...but somehow I am feeling sorry for him...yes he is being rude and yes he is being obnoxious but this all that he has known...he is deliberately hurting Radhika...he looked at Radhika and then supported Padma...he is ridiculing her...I wonder why he is so angry...is he angry at himself? Because he has accepted before that he has a role to play in this fiasco and then he blamed Radhika (his monologue in the hospital)...does he think that because of his reaction Radhika had to take this step so actually he is blaming himself...since subconsciously he considers Radhika his dream girl...he is showing his anger at that dreamgirl...the one person who is supposed to understand him...so Radhika has to become the dreamgirl...Liked Rubina and Avinash both...in fact liked all the actors.Hopefully chunnu munnu you will know to draw a line regarding Dev and his behaviour...everything in moderation is ok, over the top is not good.

But please chunnu munnu stop giving Rubina these tents as saris...common give her better attire, she is the leading lady of this show. If she is the darling CB of the badi bahu then she should be attired well.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
nice analysis as always dear misti, i also liked today's episode, and one thing i noticed today was the reason of dev's rude behavior towards rads. he speaks harsh words for her when she hears them,
i think he is trying to make rads hate him, he loves her so much and by hurting her he is hurting himself too. he speaks bad about her just to tell his heart that he cannot love her, and he wants radhika to hate him. he knows that rads love him and only thinks about him, so he is doing all this to keep himself away from her.

Misti interesting commentary and comments
somehow these CMs always like to dress up Radhika in tents I wonder where they get these namuna  numaish  type of sarees. Well Dev does look like is is protesting too much he is angry at himself and is showing it at Radhika hate is a very close cousin of love so no chappels as some how I always felt in a way he is shouting at himself as when ever he sees her he feels like he is seeing his alter ego and she seems to bring out the worst in him but did u see his expression when Padma was ranting at her he looked not very pleased but if he has to open his mouth he will also rant at her.
Radhika is searching her KK and Dev is like one ugly caterpillar and she want the buterfly KK out of him😉😛 but she will have to wait a long time for her KK meanwhile she can complain and ask her friend to help her to get him out.
Mansa and family r good whoever is writing for them is doing a good job and keeping them stable so far😉
PB also was interesting except for Daima Liked the dadaji sulking and then placated by Radhika so that he eats his food.BB is fully busy and as she thinks her goal is nearing she has to make mistakes and now Mohini will also  know something is cooking.

Well lets see how the show proceeds.😉 Funny names both of u have chosen and changed them

Thanks Misti. Hilarious as always!! 😆 Baby Bhasu name is chooo cute! So is the character in itself!1 Hehe. 

Padma's reaction was expected since, as u said, she is a weak character with low esteem...plus her possessive/protective nature towards her son can be attributed to the fact that her only support was her son...it was only for her kids that she spent her entire life for...so i guess Rohan's such a state would freak her out! Thus it resulted in blaming Rads for anything and everything! BB was right for once that Rads need not be blamed...but no one wants to listen to her!! 😲 😆

And Rohan got discharged so quickly?? Oh i guess the doc got scared of the Shrilling Padma and decided to release Rohan as soon as possible!!!!! He obviously didnt want his hospital to be besieged by this lady! 

But very nice acting by Saurabh as a 8 yr (or whatever age description he was given...4/5 yrs) He was cute and loved the way he came to Dadajee. 😊  But the comic part was...him calling Mohini... aunty!!!! 😆 And the best part was him not recognizing Dev!!!! Aww Dev...the person in this world, whom u love the most and sacrificed everything and behaved so inhumanely with someone else...has forgotten u?😲 He looked so sad! But Rohan was nice...he didnt want to so easily accept this grown up Dev as his friend! hehe. Good go running behind another sweet girl...Radhika...she will be a nice friend...and be sure to befriend her in front of grown up Dev... hehe!! What will Dev do? Wont he feel jealous now? 😆

The characters remained true until now...BB's supporting Rads so much only coz of her profit!! Mohini's jealousy...mm...wonder where this will lead to!! I am sure she is gonna be keying up Padma even more against Rads!! However, if she listens to BB's plans... then i guess, she will remain quiet for now...or will she key up Padma so that Rads can come to BB's side as BB wants!! 

And lo...Rads is already began to serve Dadajee? Wonder when will they show some mind talk of Dadajee...he seemed to be appreciative of Rads today...his expressions were happy! But we need to see confusion occuring in his mind...dont want Rads to guess everything as usual (coz she is a mahan aatma!!) Better show Dadajee surmising on things...he is a smart man...!

Regarding Dev...i dunno but i feel there is something more to what meets the eye! Probably its only me thinking so...but i feel that Dev is doing this on purpose! After the fire incident he was super angry on Rads...but later was seen wondering how he too was to be blamed for everything! Then, suddenly the next day his avtar shocked me!! Getting angry on Rads was understandable for me... (coz its his nature to be obliged to the family and Rohan and he couldnt contain himself!) but the way he smirked and mocked Rads faith the other day was unbearable!! Thats not Dev for sure!! However obliged he may be...he would never mock or ridicule anyone's faith like this!! 

So i was thinking if Dev was doing all this purposefully...so that she starts hating him...and automatically gets drawn towards Rohan? He was blaming himself the other day...so probably he thinks that he is the reason why Rads is unable to accept Rohan...she can never accept any other man until she doesnt get over this child marriage thing...why not remove himself from this!? Why not do such things to make her hate him deliberately?!! In short, by hurting her...he is hurting himself...and sacrificing yet another time?? 

Today when BB asked him, he saw to it that Rads stood there...and it seemed as if deliberately he sided with Padma...so that Rads can be shocked, hurt! His eyes in the hospital when Padma was screeching and blaming Rads...said something else. His eyes werent angry...rather looked hurt! 

I could be wrong...just a small thing that came in my mind...also possible that i dont want Dev to be destroyed like this...so am conjuring up stories!! 😆

Originally posted by august123

nice analysis as always dear misti, i also liked today's episode, and one thing i noticed today was the reason of dev's rude behavior towards rads. he speaks harsh words for her when she hears them,
i think he is trying to make rads hate him, he loves her so much and by hurting her he is hurting himself too. he speaks bad about her just to tell his heart that he cannot love her, and he wants radhika to hate him. he knows that rads love him and only thinks about him, so he is doing all this to keep himself away from her.

So i guess I am not the only one to think like this 😃 Even i feel that Dev is deliberately trying to hurt Rads so that she begins hating him and get drawn towards Rohan instead!! But Dev doesnt know Rads completely...😉
kuch bhi kaho. today i could not take away my eyes away from rads, she was looking so beautiful in that yellow tent like sari --- so pure so innocent and sooo sweet, for the entire episode i only looked at radhika.

yellow really suits her so much
🤣
Originally posted by misti73

Misti,  I know that next episodes are going to be great for your creativity.  so sitting back and enjoying everything for now until chunnu munnu do their next blunder.

Okie dokie...😃😛..so Baby Bhasu opens his eyes.😉.and points a finger at Mommy Phujhari and says...who is this?......by the way Baby Bhasu you are pointing three more fingers back at you...😉...so that means you are also asking yourself that "who is this" to yourself...😃👏..good point Baby Bhasu...😃...at last after getting a whack on your head you are finally asking yourself who is this? 😆 Good boy.😃😳 ...Now your search for your identity begins...👏...

I am liking Baby Bhasu a lot especially when he is being so honest with everything.  Now I want to see Baby Bhasu with Mommy Phuljhari.  Want to see her playing with him and him throwing out Poppa Fruitcake.  Wonder if Pappa Fruitcake would be jealous that Mommy Phuljhari is Baby Bhasu's new found best friend or would be jealous that Baby Bhasu is Mama Phuljhari's new obsession (well taking care of him and feeding him and giving him hugs).  Double jealousy for Papa Fruitcake...Ok I am now pleased.

and Gillu starts ranting that this is all due to Mommy Phuljhari...😳...oh sorry...😳...Padma is Gillu...😳...When she was screeching and ranting, I felt like putiing my fingers beneath her chin and patting it and saying...Gilli gilli gilli gilli ...😳.thats why Gillu...😉...by the way why is everyone blaming Mommy Phuljhari?...🤔...
Ok.  Like Gillu.  Was puzzled because couldn't figure it out.  But I like Banshee for her too.  Liked the actress though. She knows how to act.

and Kabutarni wakes up and says...why is he recognizing some and not others......The doctor uncle puts on his wise cap and says oh because he has gone back 12 years and now he is 8 years old......that freaks out Gillu more and she starts her kathakali dance and starts shaking Baby Bhasu...no you are twenty three......mmm was he ever 22...😉😛...I thought he was always 12...😉    .and then Gillu realizes something and she runs and clutches onto the doctor uncles collar and starts shrieking... 😳...  Doctor saab why? Why? Why did you steal 2 years from my son's life?...😳... Doctor uncle is quivering and Kabutarni...Gillu what are you saying? Gillu's reply my son was going to be 23 that means he is 22 now and if he has lost 12 years then he should be 10 and not 8...😳..this is all due to this doctor...😛...he stole 2 years of my son life......ok ok nothing of this sort happened...😳...that's just Misti...😳...anyway Gillu starts doing Kathakali in front of Mommy Phuljhari and the Doctor uncle finally wakes up and says...please take her out...

You know this puzzled me immensely.  How did he become 8 and then go back 12 years in like two seconds (in CB world)?  Oh well if he can be cured in one day with just a bandage on his forehead, he can become 8 from 11 years old.  But...but...isn't it his birthday today?  I mean wasn't his birthday supposed to be in 12 days and that's why the marriage was fixed a day before?  Shouldn't they be celebrating both birthday and mukh dikiyi on the same day?

Ahh Nirupa Roys house...I was missing this family and Chenu is again back at blackmailing...😃.Oh chunnu munnu please bring Chenu to Purohit Mansion...😃...Chenu and Baby Bhasu will be an excellent combo to watch...😃. ...give some light moments to the audience...anyway ...Dotty comes running that Bhasu is ok but has become a baby and Chandalika worries that what will happen to Dotty......what will happen to her? She will also be a good playmate for Baby Bhasu, not much difference in their mental age...😉😆...

You know this is a great idea.  But chenu, leave Dotty with Chandalika.  Otherwise, Fruitcake would be giving her attention to hurt Phuljhari more.  But Fruitcake remember:  There is only Dotty who is silly anyway.  But for Phuljhari, there are two PF sons..and they are rich where Fruitcake is just a servant for now...

anyway so next day the brain damaged patient miraculously gets well and comes back home...😳...and amuses Chintamani who gives a potent look to Kabutarni and freaks her off...😆...Baby Bhasu calls Mohini, Bhabhi aunty...🤣...arreh wah Baby bhasu I like you...😆...and then he is not that impressed with Poppa Fruitcake and gets talked into playing with him...😆...pssttt Baby Bhasu...play with Mommy Phuljhari...😃...she is much more fun, leave this Poppa fruitcake alone...

I am liking Chintamani's looks.  He was amused because Kabutarni had threatened to bump him off and see what happened.  I too liked Baby Bhasu calling Mohini "aunty" or "bhabi aunty".  Will he be like mirror on the wall in "snow white".  Today bhabi aunty was standing in front of mirror and admiring her beauty.  Will she start asking baby bhasu, "Baby Bhasu, Baby Bhasu of the PB, who is the fairest of all?".  Now Chirkut had told her this before but now he can repeat, "Phuljhari, Mommy Phuljhari."  But Poor Phuljhari.  Will Bhabi aunty give her a poisonous apple.  No  worries... Kanha will make sure that Fruitcake give her a kiss and wake her up.  By the way, Papa Fruitcake was so eager to play with Baby Bhasu but tomorrow in muh dikiyi,  Baby Bhasu would want to sit in the lap of pretty Mommy Phuljhari.

Now Chintamani is angry with Mommy Phuljhari...and Mommy Phuljhari talks him around ...ah back at the lounge...ayoo preparation for World war three at the Purohit Mansion...👏👏😃😍...

This was Mommy Phuljhari at her best.  I told you that she is going to make Dadaji her new best friend (Baby Bhasu is her baby friend and so it is different).  Now Dadaji was smiling in anticipation and remembering old owl's wise words.  He is like, "I want to see Phuljhari in action and avenge me.  Bolo Mommy Phuljhari ki Jai."

Gillu is revolting like a teenie......and Kabutarni as usual is walking over all the others and barking orders, Poppa fruitcake is asked by Kabutarni that whether Mommy Phuljhari is really to be blamed......Poppa Fruitcake looks from the corner of his eyes whether Mommy is there listening or not..seeing her like a good boy...😉..now he is Gillus good boy nods...yes she is...
As I mentioned in Raj's thread,  Gillu is his long lost mother.  But it was deliberate.  So, "Is Phuljhari standing around?".  Check..."Is Phuljhari going to be hurt?"...Check...Ok,  "Yes, Badi Ma...Phuljhari is bad..and I am never going to accept this bachpan ki shaadi...until Phuljhari runs away from me... and I start chasing her...I like chasing Phuljhari...How dare she took my birthright and became a chaser instead...?"

aiyooo Kabutarni looks what is happening ...no body is listening to you...😆...change your babuji dialogues...will that work anymore?...😉 ...Oh goody Bhabhi aunty and her elocution...😍...that too standing in front of the mirror...😆..she is feeling very sad that her MIL is not paying attention to her...and she thinks that Mommy Phuljhari is bad...and she starts taking out her saris...🤔...haila is she planning to leave...😲...Ohh she doesn't...😳...but why did she take the saris out......ahh the function in the evening...mmm...🤔.planning to wear all three...😆...well now she might start thinking that mommy phuljhari is after her saris too...😉...since according to her Mommy Phuljhari is after everything that belongs to her...😆...

🤣🤣🤣.  Yes, she was trying to hide her sarees.  Wonder how she will react when Aagbabula shows his nicest side to Phuljhari.  She doesn't know the reason, so would think that Phuljhari is even making her Aagbabula Mahatma Gandhi.

Anyway Mommy Phuljhari is outside talking to her best friend and wondering that since the doors of the temple are shut is that why...🤔...Mommy Phuljhari no...its the person who will soon start buttering you up...😉...ekdum  desi ghee wala makhan...😛...and she continues that she has entered this house as her KK's wife and tells Kanha that this time all the rituals should be completed...😆...because now she is officially KK's wife...and Kanha meekly nods his head and says tathastu...😉😆

So now this week would be rasam week where Fruitcake would be ordered to be around Phuljhari when rasams are going around.  All the rasams will be completed now.  So who will lift Phuljhari's ghungat during the muh dikiyi.  Would it be fruitcake?

Agree with you august123...Even i felt he is doing all this  to show Radhika he does not care for her ...He is intentionally  hurting her and being rude to her , so that she moves in life ...Sometimes when we  are angry with ourselves, we  hurt the people most ,  we love , intentionally so that either  they forget you or keep them selves away from you ...In all this you yourself get hurt the most ,It pains you when you are hurting the person who is near to you, first time in his  life he got the unconditional love,.would not be easy to ignore and be rude to her ...this i am talking from personal experience ...I think its high time Creatives should start giving words to Dev,s thoughts , not let leave the job to viewers to assume , about Dev,s behavior ...He needs to express his going on turmoil in words, whether talking to himself ,about  his rudeness to Radhika ...Big yes to your last para about Radhika,s attire Misti ...Liked your comments  and analysis of the episode Misti... Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

As for Radhika and Dev, both are being true to their character...Radhika who is clinging to the child marriage ... I am sure she will be turned into a mahan character which to me she is not...she is young girl who has believed in something since was very young and that is her life's truth and for that she is doing all this...She is desperate...and today she referred to Dev as Dev babu and this family is dev babus family...so she is searching for her KK and her coming here into this house and doing all this is her means of finding KK. So the KK who is hidden in Dev will have to wake up...and that means removal of obligation and insecurity complex from Dev.

Actually, I prefer it and wrote about it in Radha's thread "Divine Will."  She calls him Dev babu just as she calls Rohan Rohan Babu.  Both are strangers to her.  Her attachment to Dev and taking his abuse is because she wants that KK to come out.  Whenever she talks about her husband, it is always KK.  Also,  Dev of college days was closer to KK than this guy. So her reasoning is that if Dev babu's family gets its happiness back, she would get her KK.  Actually, I like this part of Radhika.  But then she is Dev of CB1 where he was oblivious to everyone and his priority was always Radhika.   I prefer that she is the one to make Dev aware of his flaws.  Hopefully, they won't reduce and start calling her "great".  She is very human.  She also had a lonely childhood and was an outsider.  So KK became her comfort zone just as a child clings to a favorite blanket or a toy for comfort.

As for Dev...I am going to get chappals here...but somehow I am feeling sorry for him...yes he is being rude and yes he is being obnoxious but this all that he has known...he is deliberately hurting Radhika...he looked at Radhika and then supported Padma...he is ridiculing her...I wonder why he is so angry...is he angry at himself? Because he has accepted before that he has a role to play in this fiasco and then he blamed Radhika (his monologue in the hospital)...does he think that because of his reaction Radhika had to take this step so actually he is blaming himself...since subconsciously he considers Radhika his dream girl...he is showing his anger at that dreamgirl...the one person who is supposed to understand him...so Radhika has to become the dreamgirl...Liked Rubina and Avinash both...in fact liked all the actors.Hopefully chunnu munnu you will know to draw a line regarding Dev and his behaviour...everything in moderation is ok, over the top is not good.

No Misti, no chappals from me.  I don't feel sorry for him and not liking him much but at least they showed that the hurt was deliberate.  I wouldn't have liked it instantly even if Radhika wasn't there.  Because that would have implied that he supposed Padma's stupid superstitions.  Here he more than likely blames himself (as he is the one to force Radhika for this marriage and didn't tell Rohan the truth) and is imposing his guilt on Radhika and making her a scapegoat as again it goes with him treating Radhika as his possession.  But again have to agree that it should be in moderation especially when he is not given any monologues.  Too much of this would make this show lose its audience.  I still don't understand why they won't give monologues to Dev and Dadaji.  They are even giving them to Mohini.  Just inconceivable that they are not showing some conflict or some remorse on Dev's part.  As you pointed out, this is the big drawback of CB.  So many shows have bad stories but their script is better and they justify some of the actions on their leads' parts.

But please chunnu munnu stop giving Rubina these tents as saris...common give her better attire, she is the leading lady of this show. If she is the darling CB of the badi bahu then she should be attired well.

Rubina's makeup looked nice but the tent sari reminded me of those episodes from Chandanpur and standing in the rain outside Abhay's office. 

Now are chunnu munnu doing it purposely this time?  Tomorrow would be muh dikiyi and so want to show a beautiful Phuljhari in beautiful clothes and dazzle fruitcake.  If this is one time thing, fine.  But that sari even though the color suited Rubina is atrocious.  Nobody has pallu in PB.  So why not give her a proper type of saree where she wears the pallu on her left shoulder.  Yes, she is darling CB and hence be given the best clothes.  Don't know why they love to give Radhika such bad clothes.  Rubina is very pretty and so can carry off a lot of bad clothes.  But there is a limit. 
Originally posted by august123

Thanks august123...

That might be the reason but I don't that that he loves Radhika, he loves his dreamgirl and also I don't think that he knows what love means...due to his growing up and sacrificing his love has got a very convoluted meaning. There is this dichotomy in him regarding Radhika and Rohan ...on one hand he lied and told Rohan that Radhika loves him but then got angry when Rohan was describing how he is going to keep Radhika happy. Somehow I feel that he wants his dreamgirl to understand him...understand Dev but here Radhika is looking for KK.

Anyway all this can be cleared by a monologue...but cvs are not giving it and repeating the same mistake again...I mean as they did with Abhay. Well its their show.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago