Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Piya put 2 and 2 together and find about Sid (Page 2)

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
perfect analysis by anamika, cant disagree with any of the points! also today abhay said that he cannot reveal sids identity to piya because he is scared that sid will kill piya, as if by not telling her sid is keeping quite! how many times sid has tried to bite piya or kill her even without abhay telling piya the truth, this is no excuse to not tell her! chandeena are so clever, atleast they gave him the permission to tell her the truth, its hightime that piya knows the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainrashi85

97531 Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Piya is so dum ke i don,t think wo sach jan page or agar jan b jaege to dsid use phir se apne bato m ulja dega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Well, don't we all know how slow Pia is in solving the CID cases. Even for last two cases, she took months to solve them. So, I have no hopes that she will put two and two together that fast. LOL Well, even if she is trying to (as in precap), the article said that Sid will cleverly make her fool.Big smile

AnamikaSJain

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

when piya c's haseena at sids house nd den she is doubtfull well sid will ofcourse tell her another story nd put everything away...bt cant piya notice this dat even sid wears black all the tym...this is another clue...

AnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqpie

when piya c's haseena at sids house nd den she is doubtfull well sid will ofcourse tell her another story nd put everything away...bt cant piya notice this dat even sid wears black all the tym...this is another clue...

Ahh...Yes of course! And both love the Jungle too!

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I don't think Piya has so much brain to use...after all the mastermind is our great DVs...It will take time...but don't want the DVs to drag this story till next ME.  

Edited by rumi005 - 10 May 2011 at 1:19am

AnamikaSJain

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Anamika1570 - Awesome post... I totally agree with you all. But dont you think it is high time the CVs dont drag this too much and put an end to this secret! Piya is not stupid and she has always found out things by doing her own CID work... So I think it is high time that she puts 2 and 2 together and come to conclusion... Hope Sid doesnt confuse her more now...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yes...she will put 2 and 2 together and figure it out...thank god sid's truth is coming out...i hope they move on now...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index