PRIYANKA spotted at Rajasthan Village Pg4-5-9 - Page 5

Originally posted by KatForeva

No Baljit...you know Lensa...she will say something like I have the right to comment here or whatever...its better if you edit.

😆
Originally posted by -Untamed-

😆

Tu kyun hans ri hai!?🤪
Have never understood why people look down upon actors or actresses that openly do charity. There are two ways of conducting a charity: 

1) do it quietly/donate money/time/effort and then let it be. It's the type of charity I do because my actions will not really effect the actions of others

2) if you are a star, you should be doing a charity where the charity itself gets publicized, allowing more people to hear about it and maybe, just maybe get motivated by your efforts and do some charity themselves. 

Even charities have become a business these days but to some extent even that is fine as long as the name is getting out there, forcing people to think about these villages and their needs. 
Originally posted by Pari.K

Have never understood why people look down upon actors or actresses that openly do charity. There are two ways of conducting a charity: 

1) do it quietly/donate money/time/effort and then let it be. It's the type of charity I do because my actions will not really effect the actions of others

2) if you are a star, you should be doing a charity where the charity itself gets publicized, allowing more people to hear about it and maybe, just maybe get motivated by your efforts and do some charity themselves. 

Even charities have become a business these days but to some extent even that is fine as long as the name is getting out there, forcing people to think about these villages and their needs. 

Exactly👏

Tu kyun hans ri hai!?🤪

Coz it's funny. I mean it's right also. 🤣

Pari, I agree with you. 😃

No Baljit...you know Lensa...she will say something like I have the right to comment here or whatever...its better if you edit.

if she have the right me too yaar i have to right to write anything i want 😊
Originally posted by Pari.K

very well said pari👏
Originally posted by eraser

PC looks very nice.

oh my god what i see Eraser comment on PC, 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by lovePC

oh my god what i see Eraser comment on PC, 🥳

You are so cute re! 😆
Originally posted by -Untamed-

You are so cute re! 😆