Kesar started to love Gulaal..!!! (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

If one cant understand see what Kes-Gul share that bond then rather seeing the obvious like age and what not, then to me they dont understand emotions that are deep, that some relations and bond are from the heart that are rare, special and deep etc    Ditto, dude , some things are never shown before and when ppl try to show meaning of relations in innovative manner dont make fun of them dont like it keep quite, or avoid , its not hard to do that right if other shows are filled wth greattt meaning ...
Like Kes-Gul is deep-rooted and like you yes i do agree that he had fell in love with her as a kid, as you say he made her his world didnt he, but now its like he has to somehow put a name to what he is feeling and so
And yes loving someone isnt all about being physical and all that, its much more then that, so pure, deep, and soulful - and thats what Kesar-Gulaal share, and should do even after it moves beyond what is now we are seeing   I know , love is not about dying to be doing it , its more , it was never shown or explored before in tv shows , this is why i always loved this show from day1, its simple and beautiful meaning to all relations is very rare to see
The intensity he has in his anger even before heleft was still there as kid and now as an adult its strong, and if can have that much intensity and anger him, then his love with be the same amount or even more and isnt that what we are seeing as wel    l well said , yes his love for her is more than anger and he clearly showed hints of i in todays episode ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
His love is double or 10x more then his anger and we are seeing it, and also even before - he didnt forget her or could forget her or even hate, he longed to be with her etc
You know it makes me wonder when ppl play around with feelings and what a relation should be esp one like Kes-Gul and ppl make fun of it, if one cant see beyond what has been shown and is showing and to understand Kes-Gul and esp understand it with depth then i dont think anyone can ever understand them at all and what they are to each other and so on
Bond like Kes-Gul is from the heart, and so from soul - beyond love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
When you always see every situation through a single coloured glass, you don't really see any other colour.

If you're going to put Kesar and Gulaal in the same boat as every adult who marries a child then you will never see the beauty of their relationship.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index