Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 09 May 11! (Page 8)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

That pregnancy part was surely blooper then... Coz doctor dont give confirmation in 1st month... Some time it could be false alarm too...

bingo
i have a deadly predictionOuch

Sarje and Niru gets married with the hatred game to give legal frame to Chandus child and just after some days of marriage they find that Niru is not really pregnant at all...and now Niru will misunderstand Sarje and think he put up the whole thing just to marry her...Sarje will feel too stupid to react...after some days this hatred goes on Niru will again show same signs, perhaps Sarje will find from doctor that Niru is not pregnant but she has some time off ulcer/tumor which creats similar symptoms Confused

I liked your prediction Usma and would not mind if the story goes this way too but that ulcer/tumor shld be curable - however in the meantime during the caring period Sarja and Niru come close to each other emotionally and spiritually Wink  physically only after they accept to themselves and to each other the love that they share...

But I dont mind the scenario u suggested Usma -  u know either which way it goes - it is a love story that will touch viewers hearts bec there is scope for a lot of caring and loving through all the suffering that Sarja and nIru and their families have to face...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index