Live Commentary - 09 May 11! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sarja is in thinking mode... when Pakya comes there... Sarja tells Pakya he can't leave Niru's side even for a moment as Albela would do anything... since he's here... Albela doesn't dare to come here... and asks Pakya to find out about Niru's Baba...

Scene coming up - Sarja gets a call from the hospital... informing him that Vishwa is restless... Sarja asks who;'s Vishwa... doc informs him he's Niru's father...Sarja is shocked...
that was  a pretty bad way Niru fell while running away, and she thinks she can take care of child alone ?  😕
Niru tells Sarjaa that she doesnt want him to take responsibility. She can take care of her kid. She will give shower love of father and mother too. Sarjaa asks her if she is mad?? What she will answer when kid will born?? what she will answer society about his father's name??? They will make life hell of kid and her too.. Niru says she will return to her village with her baba.  Their she will grow her kid. Sarjaa says ok, I will do as u wish... But u take to first go through treatment... Niru calms down... Sarjaa comes out and tells doctor do as what I said... Give her injection...
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sarja is in thinking mode... when Pakya comes there... Sarja tells Pakya he can't leave Niru's side even for a moment as Albela would do anything... since he's here... Albela doesn't dare to come here... and asks Pakya to find out about Niru's Baba...

Scene coming up - Sarja gets a call from the hospital... informing him that Vishwa is restless... Sarja asks who;'s Vishwa... doc informs him he's Niru's father...Sarja is shocked...

@ bold: sujju re...yeh bhi to tune predict kya tha na? 🤔
Sumi, PMMKA ki story janani ho to Sujju ko bolo prediction kare 😆
Niru runs away... Sarja is shocked... Niru gets into a taxi & sees a kid on the road... she smiles as she feels motherly instincts towards him... she tells the child that she would never allow Sarja's dark shadow to fall on him...

PS i have a feeling Sarja is going to use Niru's father to stop Niru... although he's doing everything for her own good... but she would completely misunderstand...
sujju, agar tune keh diya to i am having same feelings too, he might ahve to use Viswa...btw, aaj epi ki saath  hatred promo koi connection to nahi dekh pati ?  🤔 
Sumi, promo was not for today... if u see time its Mon-Fri 10.30 PM
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, promo was not for today... if u see time its Mon-Fri 10.30 PM

oh ok

did the epi ended? 😕
Nope... There was long break... I dont know what expression to give..