Shweta Gulati's Fan List (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.three

aww. love shweta alot...shez amaming actress...she roxs...
between...
thanx 4r adding me ... :)

Hi varsha di
U r welcome but i warn u don't use bad words like thank you or sorry or please in this forum againWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Gulati's Fan List (Page 6)" in Gili GilI Gappa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hey roopal r u there 

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I am here...nd u know what i am having one more thing in my mind...i think we can open a fan club of her at the celebrity fan club section...what do u think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

I am here...nd u know what i am having one more thing in my mind...i think we can open a fan club of her at the celebrity fan club section...what do u think?

i think its a good idea but u know there is one more thing that she is not interacting much with media n fans i dont know why Ouch

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

i think its a good idea but u know there is one more thing that she is not interacting much with media n fans i dont know why Ouch

I know...i am also upset with it...but we are doing what we can...we contacted Nadii for a interview of hers and i will soon request her for a special segment on her birthday...by thw way today is Marausha's b'day...she is also a fan of shweta...So do u think we should open a forum to wish her?...

piya-jiya

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I know...i am also upset with it...but we are doing what we can...we contacted Nadii for a interview of hers and i will soon request her for a special segment on her birthday...by thw way today is Marausha's b'day...she is also a fan of shweta...So do u think we should open a forum to wish her?...

i dont know her but ya we can wish her n ya shweta birthday let make specail for her do u think ur vm will be ready till then

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

i dont know her but ya we can wish her n ya shweta birthday let make specail for her do u think ur vm will be ready till then

but what do u think for marausha di i shud start a new forum or add it here only?

piya-jiya

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i think roopal add it here only that my suggesion 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gili GilI Gappa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.