Page 5 of 20

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Me! Me! Count me! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANrucha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Gulati's Fan List (Page 5)" in Gili GilI Gappa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@khushboo_AN

Added u too...

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

@muni-loveAN

Great idea...but truly speaking i don't know about the procedure for it...if u have any idea for it then we can do it...

well roopal i also dont know whom to contact but let see someone can help us in this matter but yaar i m waiting for her interview hope someone help us Ouchi m trying to in telly tadka on FACEBOOK  lets hope they do something to get shweta interview Big smile

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hi muni-loveAN

I have taken a step in this direction too...i contacted Nadii...and she said that she will try to bring one...well what's ur real name ya?...and ya shweta's b'day is also approaching...so i will also request her for a special report on shweta...what do u think?

piya-jiya

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hi muni-loveAN

I have taken a step in this direction too...i contacted Nadii...and she said that she will try to bring one...well what's ur real name ya?...and ya shweta's b'day is also approaching...so i will also request her for a special report on shweta...what do u think?

hey roopal my name is muni
and ya thats a great idea hope nadii help us to get her interview i think there should be special segment for her birthday Big smile

ANrucha

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I also hope so Muni
And ya i will also open a forum here so everyone who want to say something special or send something special can post it in the forum...

piya-jiya

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

I also hope so Muni
And ya i will also open a forum here so everyone who want to say something special or send something special can post it in the forum...

thata really good idea roopalBig smile

rose.three

IF-Rockerz

rose.three

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
aww. love shweta alot...shez amaming actress...she roxs...
between...
thanx 4r adding me ... :)

Edited by rose.three - 19 May 2011 at 2:09am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gili GilI Gappa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.