India-Forums

   

Shweta Gulati's Fan List (Page 14)

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7553

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey sweetie go check i fill the slam book on shweta s fan club 


i checked it...now will add it...and ya one suggestion i want from u...is the title of the fanclub is okay?

its good but i m thinking to add some siggie of shweta on first post so let me ask someone for some good siggie
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 26678

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey sweetie go check i fill the slam book on shweta s fan club 


i checked it...now will add it...and ya one suggestion i want from u...is the title of the fanclub is okay?

its good but i m thinking to add some siggie of shweta on first post so let me ask someone for some good siggie



Oh Ofcourse...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7553

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hey i have one more idea if we can add shweta each shows pic n discribe all her show with pic if u can do it i will help u with pic then it will look really nice n attractive writing thing u have to do it cause i m not good with it 
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 26678

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey i have one more idea if we can add shweta each shows pic n discribe all her show with pic if u can do it i will help u with pic then it will look really nice n attractive writing thing u have to do it cause i m not good with it 



good idea but do u think my writing is good enough for this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7553

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey i have one more idea if we can add shweta each shows pic n discribe all her show with pic if u can do it i will help u with pic then it will look really nice n attractive writing thing u have to do it cause i m not good with it 



good idea but do u think my writing is good enough for this?

of course u r superb Big smile
piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7553

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hey do u think we have to post shweta all chat interviews 
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 26678

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey do u think we have to post shweta all chat interviews 


ofcourse we have to...but i am not able to find them...now its ur duty...find and post them...and ya i have info about only some of her shows...what about the other then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7553

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey do u think we have to post shweta all chat interviews 


ofcourse we have to...but i am not able to find them...now its ur duty...find and post them...and ya i have info about only some of her shows...what about the other then?

which u dont know tell me i will try my best to help u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gili GilI Gappa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index