Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by sejal719

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

saru di toh bhavishyavani bhi karti hai yr!

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... LOL

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...
ROFL usko bhi samajh mein aega.. pyar  koi bachchco ki cheez nai hai!.

cheese is also neither salty nor sweet nor spicy

BUT what if he really understands the meaning of love?? thn what will you do punish him for no reason???

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
lolzz... nmai nai.. seju.. u come toh sahi... ill take u put to have the best of food on roadside stalls and nyc nyc restqaurants ke bahar bhi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719saru.g

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

saru di toh bhavishyavani bhi karti hai yr!

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... LOL

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...
ROFL usko bhi samajh mein aega.. pyar  koi bachchco ki cheez nai hai!.

cheese is also neither salty nor sweet nor spicy

haa seju... remember this... when u go for chotu's house u have to fill ur stomach with pyaar... n eyes with pics... understood??

yes i have so im thinking if i should go to ur house 1st eat and then go to her house to get all teh love in the world :D

saru.g-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

lolzz... nmai nai.. seju.. u come toh sahi... ill take u put to have the best of food on roadside stalls and nyc nyc restqaurants ke bahar bhi ROFL

alright but im a lil scared for the road side stalls cause i may fall sick but then i love the food the best on the stalls cause when i came last time i ate so many pani puries and i was in love with them :D

saru.g-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sejal719

BUT what if he really understands the meaning of love?? thn what will you do punish him for no reason???
[/QUOTE]nai nai... then ill give him nyc nyc sweets and awesome food to eat.. and ill do everything he wants me to do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hiii guys wats up?? wow CC#3 we r moving fast

sejal719-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sejal719

nai nai... then ill give him nyc nyc sweets and awesome food to eat.. and ill do everything he wants me to do...

[/QUOTE]

awww soo sweet then i pray that he does and if he doesn't then ring me a call and we will beat him up and feed him spicy food :D i can bring some hot sauces from CAN lol ;p 

saru.g-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@seju.. ok.. but saru di also dusnt cook ROFL

and ya... roadside chaat and sandwiches rock... yummm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index