Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

CC#3 (Page 12)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@seju... ill give u water... plain water.. no salt no sugar no mirchi!!!
or ill give u milk/curd or paneer!!! lolzz

!saru di.. yup/... pati will have it wid pyaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by sejal719

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

saru di toh bhavishyavani bhi karti hai yr!

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... LOL

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...

yep and if Sh is anything like me then she will stand there till he has cleaned of his plate and ate all the food :D ... you have to stand to make sure he eats everything and not throw everything away :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... LOL

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 

poor mil... what will she do?? she'll be shocked before itself as our chotu has shown her the pics of nice meal already for lunch...

lmaoo i noo.. and she will get mad at our sweet heart.. :(
no need to pity darlings...she'll kil me if she has that strngth... my mirchi will remove it all
lmaooo yes that will for sure :D.. so you will be safe forever lol ;p... and what if i come over to visit i expect proper food.. :D lol no salty or spicy food:D

haa dont worry... she wont give salty n spicy food... she loves so much dear... so she'll show u nice pics of roti, chawal, gulabjamoon, carrot halwa, panner ki sabzi, cakes n ice creams...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@ SH how bout some food as well i mean water and all is nice but you no lol food would be good as well :D lol 

saru.g-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

@seju... ill give u water... plain water.. no salt no sugar no mirchi!!!
or ill give u milk/curd or paneer!!! lolzz

!saru di.. yup/... pati will have it wid pyaar

haa he too knows what will be his condition if he wont have it with pyar...

sejal719-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...
ROFL usko bhi samajh mein aega.. pyar  koi bachchco ki cheez nai hai!.

cheese is also neither salty nor sweet nor spicy

sejal719saru.g

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

poor mil... what will she do?? she'll be shocked before itself as our chotu has shown her the pics of nice meal already for lunch...

lmaoo i noo.. and she will get mad at our sweet heart.. :(
no need to pity darlings...she'll kil me if she has that strngth... my mirchi will remove it all
lmaooo yes that will for sure :D.. so you will be safe forever lol ;p... and what if i come over to visit i expect proper food.. :D lol no salty or spicy food:D

haa dont worry... she wont give salty n spicy food... she loves so much dear... so she'll show u nice pics of roti, chawal, gulabjamoon, carrot halwa, panner ki sabzi, cakes n ice creams...
lol :(  now that i remember thats very likely that means i have to fill my stomach with pictures what has the world come to lol ... but then she offered me water :D

saru.g-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

ROFL usko bhi samajh mein aega.. pyar  koi bachchco ki cheez nai hai!.

cheese is also neither salty nor sweet nor spicy

haa seju... remember this... when u go for chotu's house u have to fill ur stomach with pyaar... n eyes with pics... understood??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index