~~Happy birthday ankisha(Mohitlicious)~~

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

gosh can't believe one year passed and again that wonderful and special day has come😳, our one beautiful angle's one special day here i m inviting u all to celebrate this most special day of our beautiful sweetheart friend 😳, its pleasure to celebrate this wonderful day with all friends here 😃

we  r ready to have blast here 😉 b4 i announce her name i want to give opportunity to recall her name😛 , ok think and give her name to us😉 her name is related to mohit 😳 and she is one of the best siggy makers , very sweet , innocent and wonderful angel 😳ok b4 u all guys will hit me 😆let me disclose her name its none other but our ankisha who is known as anki (mohiticious)😳🤗🤗🤗

one of closest friend on forum 🤗 ,🤗 very lively and very caring girl who always there for her friends very bubbly and chirpy who alway makes atmosphere lively with her presence our sweeet little gujju girl 😃

its seriously surprising when we all met and when we became close friends our talks on CCs our laughters our sadness our happiness we shared everything with each other and then we all came closer gosh its seriously pleasure celebrating this wonderful day 😳

our anki  who is very near and dear to her friends 😳we all r so glad to have u here in our life sweetheart🤗 , u r our life's one of special part and u live in our heart's special place , happy birthday honey 🤗❤️, may ur all wishes and dreams come true have a rocking and wonderful day and year ahead u seriously deserves best in ur life and u will def get for sure , may god fulfill ur all desires and u will get everything which u want , many many happy returns of the day honey 🤗🥳🥳

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

we  wish God bless you'
With all joy and cheers'
May you live a long life'
May you get all good thing in your life'
May you have happy days and nights'
May all your dreams come true'
May all your desires be fulfilled'
May you spreading happiness everywhere'
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
we all r glad to celebrate our angel's b'day 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE[/YOUTUBE]

once again many many happy returns of the day sweetheart have a wonderful day and year ahead muahhh 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hhaapppy bdaaayyy aannkisshhaa
hope u remember me, v chatted once upon a tym...
many many happy returns of da daayyy!
eennjjooy n havee a bllasttt...!!
here r my wishess-

@aashizin-wonderffull bdayy threaaddd
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Ankiii..!!!!! 🤗    🤗   May you have many many moreee..!!! 🥳  🥳    And KEEP SMILING..!! 😃 😎

Superrb thread aashi and i feel like eating all the cakes.. 😳  🤣   Anyways i will leave them for ankii.. 🥺   🤣 Here is a cutteee gift from my side..!! 😳

Enjoyyy!!!!! 🥳   🥳   🤗

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 HAPPY BIRTH DAY ANKI
 MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND WEALTH.

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wishing  you a million Samrat smiles.

Love Sabah
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Happy B'day ankiii...many many happy returns of the day sweetheart🤗 love u so much!!! wishing u a great and successful coming year!! u r a lovely person and an awesome friend sweetheart...so lucky to have u!! I still rem how we met and all! those were the golden days!!! 

x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashizin

gosh can't believe one year passed and again that wonderful and special day has come😳, our one beautiful angle's one special day here i m inviting u all to celebrate this most special day of our beautiful sweetheart friend 😳, its pleasure to celebrate this wonderful day with all friends here 😃
awww...thnxx alot aashi for this wonderful surprise..
🤗🤗
we  r ready to have blast here 😉 b4 i announce her name i want to give opportunity to recall her name😛 , ok think and give her name to us😉 her name is related to mohit 😳 and she is one of the best siggy makers , very sweet , innocent and wonderful angel 😳ok b4 u all guys will hit me 😆let me disclose her name its none other but our ankisha who is known as anki (mohiticious)😳🤗🤗🤗
awww...🤗🤗
one of closest friend on forum 🤗 ,🤗 very lively and very caring girl who always there for her friends very bubbly and chirpy who alway makes atmosphere lively with her presence our sweeet little gujju girl 😃

🤗🤗🤗

its seriously surprising when we all met and when we became close friends our talks on CCs our laughters our sadness our happiness we shared everything with each other and then we all came closer gosh its seriously pleasure celebrating this wonderful day 😳
I knw dear...we used to talk on CCs & mansion it was so much fun na...
our anki  who is very near and dear to her friends 😳we all r so glad to have u here in our life sweetheart🤗 , u r our life's one of special part and u live in our heart's special place , happy birthday honey 🤗❤️, may ur all wishes and dreams come true have a rocking and wonderful day and year ahead u seriously deserves best in ur life and u will def get for sure , may god fulfill ur all desires and u will get everything which u want , many many happy returns of the day honey 🤗🥳🥳

thnxxx alot aashi...mwaahh..love ya
🤗🤗

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

yummmy cakes..

we  wish God bless you'
With all joy and cheers'
May you live a long life'
May you get all good thing in your life'
May you have happy days and nights'
May all your dreams come true'
May all your desires be fulfilled'
May you spreading happiness everywhere'
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
we all r glad to celebrate our angel's b'day 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE[/YOUTUBE]

^^^ thnxxx alot

once again many many happy returns of the day sweetheart have a wonderful day and year ahead muahhh 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

thnxxx alot aashi..love ya
mwaahhh🤗🤗🤗
Edited by Mohitlicious - 12 years ago
x..Anki..x thumbnail
@samratrocks -thnxx alot hina for d cake & greeting..yeah i do remember our cha

@cute-aly -thnxx alot

@CandYlicious_SG -thnxx alot sum...u cn eat those cakes wid me..😉🤗thnxx for gifts🤗🤗mwaahhh

@monaya_MS -thnxx alot di

@ a little faith -thnxx alto sabah..

@-MohitzPari- -thnxx alot didu..🤗 love you too <3  awww..even i do remember how we met..love ya didu..mwaaahh🤗

@achoose -thnxx alot
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG is that really you anki? haha I would be surprised if you even remember me. KIDDING of course! i would have to fix you if you didn't🤣 sorry no more phatichar-giri :))🤣
I didn't even know it was your bday :OO but now that I do happy birthday girl! many many happy returns of the day ..i truly hope you get everything you want and deserve in life😳 
love you🤗..x
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

OMGGG is that really you anki? haha I would be surprised if you even remember me. KIDDING of course! i would have to fix you if you didn't🤣 sorry no more phatichar-giri :))🤣

I didn't even know it was your bday :OO but now that I do happy birthday girl! many many happy returns of the day ..i truly hope you get everything you want and deserve in life😳 
love you🤗..x

yup...u will have to be surprised then..I do remember u🤣🤣
aww..np prob dear..
thnxx alot aish alot..mwaahh
love you too
🤗🤗