Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

JAANE KAHAA GAYE WOH DIN!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Such a beautiful post Milee.  dil bhar aaya.  you'll be really missed, just as much as NivRen will be missed.  I have been on the forum only since Feb, but have cherished the friendships I have seen here ...and your words in this post show why...

Just the other day, after thursday's lovely episode I had written that there was a feeling of deep sadness mixed in with the happiness of that beautiful NivRen reconciliation...kuch to badal gaya hai. Especially aaj ke episode ke baad,  dil mein dard to ho raha hai, as Anju said. Hard to see how things can be the same again.  But still, feel so grateful to have been on this crazy NivRen journey together!!
 
Minu, you write so well. You should have been here last year after Viren's entry.. We all had a blast and we discussed so much. Things drastically changed end of jan and feb timeframe when lot of old members decided to leave... But time and again they used to come back.. But since March they are totally out..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sorry everyone for making you all emotional, it was never my intention. I will miss you all so very much but I don't know by the time I come back from vacation CCBM will be there or not so thought I will put my thoughts on Viren and NivREn in a post before I go on vacation.
I am really sorry our sweetu badmaash Viren's style holding my ears.
I have a sincere request from you all, don't you ever feel bad for if anything happens (touch wood hopefully nothing happens) Keep our NivRen alive the way we all understood and imagined them. Keep them alive just the way in Dastan-e-ishq happy and together for life. And relive all those old and happy moments you will feel happy.
Lets just keep our NivRen alive in our memore just the way we wanted.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeminu2011edwardcullen19anjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Milee dear... such an emotional post... couldnt control my tears...
Will definitely miss you dear... CryCry
OH sweetie, no crying remember the old times and bring a smile on your face. I remember the day you wrote about your engagementLOL everyone where worried about what Viren was doing stalking his wife and all tensed and you kept on writing "I have good news" no body cared I think it was ketty or mahi or rachu or is it Ashly what is it then yo usaid about your engagement and everyone were so happy for you and congratulated.
 
I hope you have wonderful life ahead dear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeminu2011anjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 1638

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey milee..dat was so touching...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 784

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Milee what an awesome post... U made me cry reading it... U have some magic in your writing always... U re create it every tym u write, be it any topic... I just enjoy reading your posts... Thanks for entertaining us with such lovely posts and making us cry too...
And yeah as u said, we gotta thank the one and only KM for potraying Viren Sood sooo damn welll... I surely miss the old days... I became a regular viewer of CCBM because of KM!!! He was the man who created the magic in Ccbm... I would love to thank all those who brought out such a character known as Viren Sood!!
I will soo badly miss this show and all the fun we had on the forum... My life used to be surrounded with Ccbm and the forum... After the show ends i would run down to write about that day's episode... I made great frnds here too... Will miss all of them...
Milee this post of yours speaks for every active member of this show... Guess everyone feels the same like you do... Loved ur post.. And thanks for giving everyone of us a chance to express our feelings with such a great emotional topic... Love ya...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 929

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

[QUOTE=minu2011]
Minu, you write so well. You should have been here last year after Viren's entry.. We all had a blast and we discussed so much. Things drastically changed end of jan and feb timeframe when lot of old members decided to leave... But time and again they used to come back.. But since March they are totally out..


Dear Anju -- so kind of you to say nice things about my writing.  Wish I could believe it!!  But I know what you mean.  When I was a silent reader sometime before I joined, I used to love your, Milee's Nav's suchi's, payal's, Ashly, Simran, Rachus' Faiza's and other's posts.  The beauty of that writing and discussion is what made me want to join...!  wish it had continued and not ended after I started participating! Still it was so magical what you all had!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Such a beautiful post Milee.  dil bhar aaya.  you'll be really missed, just as much as NivRen will be missed.  I have been on the forum only since Feb, but have cherished the friendships I have seen here ...and your words in this post show why...

Just the other day, after thursday's lovely episode I had written that there was a feeling of deep sadness mixed in with the happiness of that beautiful NivRen reconciliation...kuch to badal gaya hai. Especially aaj ke episode ke baad,  dil mein dard to ho raha hai, as Anju said. Hard to see how things can be the same again.  But still, feel so grateful to have been on this crazy NivRen journey together!!
Oh thanks Minu, I know you joined us late but we still had great time with you. REally this journey had everything involved in one package and we all really enjoyed it. I oh nono we all wished we had this journey for a long time but sometimes some journey come to end very quickly specially the journey we loved so much as we will forget the time.
Lets all hope that we will meet sometime soon and have another journey filled with much more exictement.
 
Thank you Minu, but don't worry too much. I know its easy to say but hard to follow but lets take one day at a time. Take care dear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Milee what an awesome post... U made me cry reading it... U have some magic in your writing always... U re create it every tym u write, be it any topic... I just enjoy reading your posts... Thanks for entertaining us with such lovely posts and making us cry too...
And yeah as u said, we gotta thank the one and only KM for potraying Viren Sood sooo damn welll... I surely miss the old days... I became a regular viewer of CCBM because of KM!!! He was the man who created the magic in Ccbm... I would love to thank all those who brought out such a character known as Viren Sood!!
I will soo badly miss this show and all the fun we had on the forum... My life used to be surrounded with Ccbm and the forum... After the show ends i would run down to write about that day's episode... I made great frnds here too... Will miss all of them...
Milee this post of yours speaks for every active member of this show... Guess everyone feels the same like you do... Loved ur post.. And thanks for giving everyone of us a chance to express our feelings with such a great emotional topic... Love ya...
Oh Ekta, its so overwhelming. Thanks dear for enjoying my posts and for your sweet comments.
Yes, as Yati says I know my NivReniancs along with our NivRen so wellLOL she is so sweet to say that but its true for each and every NivReniac because we got so used to each oterh for so long yes, it was very short time but still it feels as if we know each other for so long and the passion we share is such sweet passion that is the reason we all know each other so well and understand what's going on in other's mind.
 
Thank you once again for your comment and take care.
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index