Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

awww milee diii your post has brought tears in my eyes diii
dont say this is your last post diii  we will miss you your post
have fun in india diii love you take kare

Oh Kulsum sweetie, sorry about the last post thing I changed it. I will miss you too. take care
And thanks for the wishes dear hopefully we will meet again.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Milee Di i cant actually bear to be on the forum anymore today, i keep crying thinking of the epi and now ur posts!😭

Plus i keep seeing all these threads springing up about Viren dying, it hasnt happened, i hope it doesnt happen but just reading about it is making me cry...

I hope u have an excellent vacation. There's still a tiny and stupid part of my heart that is hoping that somehow we dont lose nivren and CCBM, i can't seem to get rid of it! Who knows, maybe we'll see u when u get back?! Thanks for all ur awesome posts Di, will miss them and you🤗
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Milee dear... such an emotional post... couldnt control my tears...
Will definitely miss you dear... 😭😭
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, mein kabhi bhi woh purane din nahin bhool sakti... woh hamare threads, discussions, chats..omg... we had a blast dissecting each and every expression of each and every character of CCBM. Woh sab khatam ho gaya.. pata nahin kiski nazar lag gayi... woh sab purane log chale gaye yahan se... aur ab tum bhi ja rahi ho. shayad mein bhi nahin aayungi... I cannot bear this anymore... bye..

Anju, sach mein woh din kabhi nahi bulsakthey. I think Lamya sent me a PM last week saying the same that kisiki nazar lagayi hai.
We really had blast those few months, its a treasure for us and will remember it for life.

Lets not get all senti as we already are crying pots from morning because of CCBM. lets remember those good old days which will bring smile on our faces.

I remember how Aashvee used to write her analysis with so much humor attached to it, the same goes with Faizu our sweet younger one who used t give good morals along with humor in her analysis and then Mahi oh that girl we used to always scold her to stop going behind Viren😆

One sunday Me, RAchu and Zarmeen had so much fun thinking about which songs Viren, Nivi and Sid will sing and later Ketty, Shova and Aashvee joined oh we had blast that day thinking about so many songs. That is when I said "thode badmaash song" and the next day I requested Sanju to make VM on that song.

Oh I remember Aashvee used to say that she was chatting with us keeping herself under the blanket away from her aunt's eyes. 😆

Oh those days, I remember my wedding anniversary and I was so happy that NivRen got married on the same day😛 and we all had blast that day. and next day with Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood we had so much discussion and the next day we started yelling at Viren for leaving Nivi like that.

Ek ek scene kha kya discussion, every expression just was amazing. Those days will never return but got etched in our minds.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful post Milee.  dil bhar aaya.  you'll be really missed, just as much as NivRen will be missed.  I have been on the forum only since Feb, but have cherished the friendships I have seen here ...and your words in this post show why...

Just the other day, after thursday's lovely episode I had written that there was a feeling of deep sadness mixed in with the happiness of that beautiful NivRen reconciliation...kuch to badal gaya hai. Especially aaj ke episode ke baad,  dil mein dard to ho raha hai, as Anju said. Hard to see how things can be the same again.  But still, feel so grateful to have been on this crazy NivRen journey together!!
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Milee Di i cant actually bear to be on the forum anymore today, i keep crying thinking of the epi and now ur posts!😭

Plus i keep seeing all these threads springing up about Viren dying, it hasnt happened, i hope it doesnt happen but just reading about it is making me cry...

I hope u have an excellent vacation. There's still a tiny and stupid part of my heart that is hoping that somehow we dont lose nivren and CCBM, i can't seem to get rid of it! Who knows, maybe we'll see u when u get back?! Thanks for all ur awesome posts Di, will miss them and you🤗

Oh Asma sweetie, don't cry please. Lets hope nothing happens to Viren, I know there is no hope left in us but still we have to think positively.
Don't go and read those posts ignore them.

And I thankyou for the wonderful scenes you wrote on NivRen. I will always cherish those scenes you are a wonderful writer keep up the good work.
I will miss you too dear. Take care
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu2011

Such a beautiful post Milee.  dil bhar aaya.  you'll be really missed, just as much as NivRen will be missed.  I have been on the forum only since Feb, but have cherished the friendships I have seen here ...and your words in this post show why...

Just the other day, after thursday's lovely episode I had written that there was a feeling of deep sadness mixed in with the happiness of that beautiful NivRen reconciliation...kuch to badal gaya hai. Especially aaj ke episode ke baad,  dil mein dard to ho raha hai, as Anju said. Hard to see how things can be the same again.  But still, feel so grateful to have been on this crazy NivRen journey together!!

Minu, you write so well. You should have been here last year after Viren's entry.. We all had a blast and we discussed so much. Things drastically changed end of jan and feb timeframe when lot of old members decided to leave... But time and again they used to come back.. But since March they are totally out..
milee1014 thumbnail
Sorry everyone for making you all emotional, it was never my intention. I will miss you all so very much but I don't know by the time I come back from vacation CCBM will be there or not so thought I will put my thoughts on Viren and NivREn in a post before I go on vacation.
I am really sorry our sweetu badmaash Viren's style holding my ears.
I have a sincere request from you all, don't you ever feel bad for if anything happens (touch wood hopefully nothing happens) Keep our NivRen alive the way we all understood and imagined them. Keep them alive just the way in Dastan-e-ishq happy and together for life. And relive all those old and happy moments you will feel happy.
Lets just keep our NivRen alive in our memore just the way we wanted.😊
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajee

Milee dear... such an emotional post... couldnt control my tears...
Will definitely miss you dear... 😭😭

OH sweetie, no crying remember the old times and bring a smile on your face. I remember the day you wrote about your engagement😆 everyone where worried about what Viren was doing stalking his wife and all tensed and you kept on writing "I have good news" no body cared I think it was ketty or mahi or rachu or is it Ashly what is it then yo usaid about your engagement and everyone were so happy for you and congratulated.

I hope you have wonderful life ahead dear.
daffodils06 thumbnail
hey milee..dat was so touching...