India-Forums

Any D Sir fans in NYC? (Page 17)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

[QUOTE=achieve1]lol..so FIA replied to me with a generic letter along with two attachments, one is an invitation letter and the other is a form that the performer has to fill out...I assume they wanted me to forward this to D Sir LOL ...obviously I don't know how to contact D sir directly, so i just sent it to the email that's listed on his fb dthevirus@gmail.com ...i also forwarded a copy to pankaj again.  Can somebody just copy and paste the message on D Sir's FB wall also? ..if he responds or anything, then we need to get his direct email address to give him the two attachments...

Respected Choreographer,

On behalf of Federation Of Indian Association, I would like to invite you to participate in India Day Parade. Attached, you will find the invition letter and the participation application. Feel free to contact us, if we can be of any further help.

Please visit our website to see the past year parade and particiapation. 

Daxa Amin
CHAIR, FIA Cultural Committee

Federation of Indian Associations (FIA) - NY, NJ & CT
Office: 163 Washington Valley Road, Suite # 104 Warren, NJ 07059 Tel.:               908-769-1815       Cell:              908-906-5058       Email:  daxaamin@fianynjct.org Website:  www.fianynjct.org

OMG NOW I AM JEALOUS! I WANNA MEET HIM TOO! :(((( how sad.

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
lol nothing to be jealous about...all we have so far is just an invitation letter...we still have to find some way to reach him...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I can't post it on his wall because it won't let me add him. I've tried numerous of times in the past. I think he has too many friends or something.
achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I can't post it on his wall because it won't let me add him. I've tried numerous of times in the past. I think he has too many friends or something.

dang...is there anyway we can contact his close friends? or members of D Virus that he's more attached to? ...i really gotta find a way to get in touch with somebody from Zee...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achieve1

dang...is there anyway we can contact his close friends? or members of D Virus that he's more attached to? ...i really gotta find a way to get in touch with somebody from Zee...

Mihir is the one we need to talk to!
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Mihir knows D Sir? Shocked
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Mihir knows D Sir? Shocked

I don't know. I THINK he does, but Pimp would not for sure. He's friends with him on FB though, but so are 5,000 other people LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index