India-Forums

Any D Sir fans in NYC? (Page 15)

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by achieve1

Just to give an update - I sent out an email to the Zee Network's office that they have here in NY.  Hope for the best everyone Wink

I'm going to contact Fun Asia over here later today. Let's see if John replies me. LOL

Finally done with my college, so I can focus on other things LOL

haha nice! good luck =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Wow!! Achieve you rock! Clap I really hope your request is looked into and we get to see him!!!

I haven't been able to go through all the posts, but I read some about getting D to come to the U.S... specifically NYC!! =) So exciting if that happenS!! Star

achieve1

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Wow!! Achieve you rock! Clap I really hope your request is looked into and we get to see him!!!

I haven't been able to go through all the posts, but I read some about getting D to come to the U.S... specifically NYC!! =) So exciting if that happenS!! Star

thanks Smile ...yeah I hope they take me seriously...I tried to sound as professional as I could in my message so that I don't sound like a typical fan who just wants an autograph...hopefully they don't ignore it =)

It'll def be exciting if D sir comes, not only for us fans, but I think it'll give him great international exposure. Who knows, what if he wants to extend D Virus and open up a branch here? Maybe we can be in charge of running it! Wink

charmz517

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achieve1

Originally posted by charmz517

thanks Smile ...yeah I hope they take me seriously...I tried to sound as professional as I could in my message so that I don't sound like a typical fan who just wants an autograph...hopefully they don't ignore it =)

It'll def be exciting if D sir comes, not only for us fans, but I think it'll give him great international exposure. Who knows, what if he wants to extend D Virus and open up a branch here? Maybe we can be in charge of running it! Wink

AHHH!! Wishful thinking!! I would certainly jump at that opportunity in a nano second!! lol Star
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

achieve1

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey guys..for those who may have some time one their hands and are interested in helping bring D sir along for a performance/event/anything related to D sir in North America region, I would like to make a request..

Since I don't have a facebook account, I can't really communicate with Zee Networks via facebook or other social media that they are more active in. So for those who can, would you kindly find any relevant facebook pages and send them a message regarding whether they would be able to assist in this matter or direct us to somebody who can?

I already have a message written (which I have sent to 2-3 people so far, at least 1 more by next week hopefully), so if you do manage to get in contact with them, just PM me and let me know what the situation is and i'll definitely be able to help out with what needs to be said if needed.

I even sent a message to Dance India Dance's youtube channel lol..but i'm 90% sure that people who manage that channel don't read the messages...It's best if we can get in touch with an upper-level management position member directly...thanks guys Smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I still have not gotten a reply from Pankaj on my FB account, so I'm think he ignored it. Anyone else who has an FB account should SPAM his account ROFL

Oh and achieve1, please give me the names of people, and I will send them a message!! 

achieve1

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I still have not gotten a reply from Pankaj on my FB account, so I'm think he ignored it. Anyone else who has an FB account should SPAM his account ROFL

Oh and achieve1, please give me the names of people, and I will send them a message!! 

Yeah, pankaj never replied to my email either =/ ...

Ok, so in the following link, there are a couple of people from Zee TVs senior management...i'm not sure if any of them have FB accounts, or other points of contact, but if you have time, take a look..

http://www.zeetelevision.com/about-us/key-executives.html

Here are also some of Zee Network's employees from Linkedln page...I think we should try and get in touch with some of them also...

http://www.linkedin.com/company/zee-network

Thanks a lot =)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index