Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I wasn't saying anything like that!! I was just talking in general. Uff...I've had a long day, and I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. 

😆 don't worry...no one took offense!! I figured  you would think that after reading the post.

HEY, can you msg for a NA tour? :P He needs to come to Canada !!! Or else I need a way to get to NYC..😆 which would be how I don't know.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

😆 don't worry...no one took offense!! I figured  you would think that after reading the post.

Now that I re-read my post I see that I sound so mean! Sorry about that everyone. It's truly been a long day...semester...life!
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HEY, can you msg for a NA tour? :P He needs to come to Canada !!! Or else I need a way to get to NYC..😆 which would be how I don't know.

yeah..i'm basically gonna find out if there are any plans yet for a tour, if not, then I have to find ways to convince them that our side of the world has plenty of D sir fans who are all willing to go see him perform...problem is, I can't just direct these event managers to inda-forums.com to show them wat kind of fans he has...they'll think im crazy...(even though I kinda am crazy when it comes to D sir...😆)

Plus I know there are plenty of other fans who don't come to this site...so..lets see what they say...if they even say anything to begin with =/

Originally posted by: achieve1

yeah..i'm basically gonna find out if there are any plans yet for a tour, if not, then I have to find ways to convince them that our side of the world has plenty of D sir fans who are all willing to go see him perform...problem is, I can't just direct these event managers to inda-forums.com to show them wat kind of fans he has...they'll think im crazy...(even though I kinda am crazy when it comes to D sir...😆)

Plus I know there are plenty of other fans who don't come to this site...so..lets see what they say...if they even say anything to begin with =/

I think that we need to show them the craze and support for him though..that might compel them to get him..because they will make lots of money..I am sure they all know how popular he is...that's no joke..haha if they are affiliated with zee I mean..in every episode, the audience is screaming his name even if he just comes on stage in a group performance or whatever.LOL
achieve1 thumbnail

I think that we need to show them the craze and support for him though..that might compel them to get him..because they will make lots of money..I am sure they all know how popular he is...that's no joke..haha if they are affiliated with zee I mean..in every episode, the audience is screaming his name even if he just comes on stage in a group performance or whatever.LOL

if anything...im just gonna send them the link to D Sir's audition performance loll 😆
achieve1 thumbnail
Just to give an update - I sent out an email to the Zee Network's office that they have here in NY.  Hope for the best everyone 😉
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achieve1

Just to give an update - I sent out an email to the Zee Network's office that they have here in NY.  Hope for the best everyone 😉

I'm going to contact Fun Asia over here later today. Let's see if John replies me. 😆

Finally done with my college, so I can focus on other things 😆
achieve1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I'm going to contact Fun Asia over here later today. Let's see if John replies me. 😆

Finally done with my college, so I can focus on other things 😆

haha nice! good luck =)
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Achieve you rock! 👏 I really hope your request is looked into and we get to see him!!!

I haven't been able to go through all the posts, but I read some about getting D to come to the U.S... specifically NYC!! =) So exciting if that happenS!! ⭐️