Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe that there are so many people actually feeling bad for what Koki did to Rashi today. First of all, Rashi is a shopaholic. ONLY because Modi family is rich does not mean she has to splurge every chance she gets. There is a limit. Had Rashi got a single item each for everyone, meaning herself, her mom, koki, ba, hetal, chirag, parag, her dad, kinjal, dhaval. I can bet you that Koki would have not said a single word to her. But when you just buy stuff for yourself that to expensive and non-needed things, and your mother comes over and takes half of it. I am sorry, but Chirag and Ahem don't work to feed the hunger of Urmila. Koki did the right thing, because these two greedy monsters need some training. And Koki has just taken it away, she has not given it away yet.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

if people not be mean to her, maybe her attitude will change! everyone is different! they could be politer ways to handle her! plus she is not her saas let her saas handle her! she can defend her bahu, but she cannot do this to sumone she has no right over! I feel very bad! by doing this they are only making her more mean! I think it is only her husband who knows her and who can handle her!

Maybe if Rashi herself was not mean to people then everyones attitude towards her would change. Rashi has been mean since the start of the show, she uses her mother in law and Jigar for her own needs and then back off when there is no need for them, she even put Hetal's life in danger just to become a  her bahu. Hetal and Jigar can't handle her they lets her mistakes slide and she takes full advantage of it and even after being explained politely by them she continues to do more stuff. She never learns from her mistakes, she never admits to them and is always ready to blame others.  Seems like you missed a chunk of the show if you think Rashi is innocent in all this. Koki wouldn't have to keep on at her if she stopped sabotaging Gopi, plotting against the family and also if Hetal punished Rashi but because she doesn't Koki has to.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

maybe she wud've been there at the meeting if she was allowed to shop when there was free time! I do not like unfairness! if she is doing bad a woman twice her age shud only be teaching her or stopping her, but being mean, rude and narrow-minded is definately not the answer!

First of all, kindly edit your title & remove the caps. Twice you've been requested. I'm the third. Next time, someone might report you.

Secondly, it seems you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Thirdly, you need to go back & watch some more episodes in order to formulate an idea of Rashi's character. Rashi is the same person who took/stole Gopi's muh dikhai money. Is that not cheap? There're many such incidents where Rashi has shown her true colours, but you are only interested in seeing one facet of her & one facet of Koki.

Fourthly, you have to see both sides of the picture. I myself have made a post today decrying Koki's behaviour & others have tried to make me understand the rationale behind her actions. I respect that, just as I respect that you are entitled to your view & hatred of Koki. Similarly, try to respect that others can have a view divergent to you. If someone is trying to explain/condemn why a character did something, understand it's constructive criticism. Don't think it's paranoia when they oppose your views or take a stand that popular with the others here.

Pls take my words in the right spirit as there's no offense meant towards you. Goodnight.

Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but i have to agree somewhat with the original post.  in their own ways koki and rashi are as bad as each other.  sorry but, wer'e in 2011, who the hell ''punishes'' their daughter in laws'' and forces em to wear sari whenthey want to wear jeans.koki doesnt want a daughter in llaw she wants a servant she can give orders too.  rashi is selfish and at the minute...completely under urmilas thumb.
gopi isnt innocent shes daft...therez a difference
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kokila seems like so strict some time.I didnt like her behavior with Rashi as well.Rashi was the only one normal in switzerland any one will get excited to go abroad first time and do lots of shopping but kokila was acting like a cop following Rashi.
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

First of all, kindly edit your title & remove the caps. Twice you've been requested. I'm the third. Next time, someone might report you.

Secondly, it seems you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Thirdly, you need to go back & watch some more episodes in order to formulate an idea of Rashi's character. Rashi is the same person who took/stole Gopi's muh dikhai money. Is that not cheap? There're many such incidents where Rashi has shown her true colours, but you are only interested in seeing one facet of her & one facet of Koki.

Fourthly, you have to see both sides of the picture. I myself have made a post today decrying Koki's behaviour & others have tried to make me understand the rationale behind her actions. I respect that, just as I respect that you are entitled to your view & hatred of Koki. Similarly, try to respect that others can have a view divergent to you. If someone is trying to explain/condemn why a character did something, understand it's constructive criticism. Don't think it's paranoia when they oppose your views or take a stand that popular with the others here.

Pls take my words in the right spirit as there's no offense meant towards you. Goodnight.

i am not arguing for the sake of arguing! I truly believe that kokila is being mean to raashi for unreasonable reasons! waering jeans or going for shopping is not wrong!
Originally posted by: Ashi22

Kokila seems like so strict some time.I didnt like her behavior with Rashi as well.Rashi was the only one normal in switzerland any one will get excited to go abroad first time and do lots of shopping but kokila was acting like a cop following Rashi.

exactly! thankyou!
Originally posted by: Hessa85

sorry but i have to agree somewhat with the original post.  in their own ways koki and rashi are as bad as each other.  sorry but, wer'e in 2011, who the hell ''punishes'' their daughter in laws'' and forces em to wear sari whenthey want to wear jeans.koki doesnt want a daughter in llaw she wants a servant she can give orders too.  rashi is selfish and at the minute...completely under urmilas thumb.

gopi isnt innocent shes daft...therez a difference

exactly my pointt! thankyou!
hasiii thumbnail

All people are not same. There are people who loves to follow the tradition. Thats npt bad.

In first couple of episode, kokila has made it very clear that she wanted a traditional DIL. But Rashi and her family just for the sake of money and fame wanted to cheat her. They did cheat JIgar and rashi got married to him. After marriage everyone should respect  in lows and follow the tradition at there place. If Modis are like that then Rashi must follow it. 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is there something special about living in 2011? Just like you said there is nothing wrong in wearing jeans, there is nothing wrong in wearing a sari. We had this discussion in the past about Rashi wearing jeans. I agree that they shouldn't have went all decked out and at least wear salwar. But you have to remember this is TV, and things are taken out of proportion. Its always over the top. They are trying to convey a strict traditional gujarati family. Just like you don't wear a skimpy dress to the mandhir same rules apply here. Its out of respect that they are asked to wear a sari. To respect the Modi tradition. They are daughter in laws as you said...and Rashi the daughter in law totally forgot about her own mother in law when it came to shopping, she forgot about her father in law, her granny in law and so forth. So when its "convenient"  one wants to call her the daughter in law? Doesn't work that way, she has a responsibility which is must understand sooner then later. I am assuming your not married or newly married, because once you get married you will know and learn and understand a lot. Koki is only trying to teach Rashi exactly those lessons of life. Koki doesn't even excuse her own daughter, if you remember, Kinjal came to her maayka without asking Urmila, Koki yelled at her for coming without asking. She isn't bias nor unfair. She isn't perfect but then again that would make her god if she was...
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago