Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

somebody contact dimri please :(

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
guys this news of misscariage iis so sad please please please dont let this happen i beg somebody to contact dimri or anyone to revent this we as viewers do not want any depressions please im so upset and angry at dimri for doing this . wat i think is tht they can do wat they liike but please please can akshara have a child no woman would want to lose a child so please dnt make our lovely aksh3as life a helll :( xxx

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i'm sorry but why is everyone overreacting  so much? let them show what they want to...the purpose of a daily soap is entertainment..they r not making a documentary  ! sorry for sounding rude...they're doing a fine job...they're showing everything realistically...many women r unfortunate to suffer a MC but that doesn't mean that they cannot conceive in future...it's a very difficult phase for her...as long as CV's do full justice to the track, i'm okay with it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--beautiful16Asawari_naksh_Rasha_NimbuMirchiTafseer

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm sorry but why is everyone overreacting  so much? let them show what they want to...the purpose of a daily soap is entertainment..they r not making a documentary  ! sorry for sounding rude...they're doing a fine job...they're showing everything realistically...many women r unfortunate to suffer a MC but that doesn't mean that they cannot conceive in future...it's a very difficult phase for her...as long as CV's do full justice to the track, i'm okay with it. 
haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi i'm also feeling bad abt showing mc but cv's ne kuch toh accha socha hoga na aage ke liye so sabko bas shaant rehke wait karni chahiye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

i know...MC se itni problem kyun.?? i toh always knew its gonna happen in near future...but haan thoda bura lagega seeing Naksh...otherwise i am fine with it..if it brings them closer then aur kya chhaiye humein..?? baby toh Inshallah jaldi phir aa hi jayega...Big smile itna toh m sure...
and i know Cvs will show it in a good way...so lets just watch the epis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-saru.gNimbuMirchi

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

totslly agreed its just a daily soap and MC doesnt mean a women cant conceive again and i guess many couples go through this phase . now i am waiting hw they cv's take this track Big smile
anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
agree with u all guys.in todays phase mc is not a big thing.n if naksh r together den wats d prob.v want dis only.n every track teaches a lesson n dis will too.n def by dis,our naksh bonding is going to increase n dey will come more closer,so nothing to worry.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top