Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You see Omana , now she does ahve a genuine problem ... so far even I was gettign frustrated with her but now seeing how Manav is doing labour work only to get one plate of chawal to eb shared by both of them and all his  problems of starting the busisness , I can understand why she is  hesitant to bring her  own problem ...

I know why she did it di,I'm just a little unhappy with her for still not getting her priorities right. 

Anyway the SBS segment shows Manav having so much money that he can save Mano baba's house which means he should have money to provide the best care for Archu and their baby.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I saw that Omana, the writers just don't have the capacity to show anything different ..I  think this show will only be about how mahaan Manav and Archana are and how poor they are ..Probabaly will lose this baby and if they have anymore kids that child would be terribly unfortunate as he / she will never have anything good in life ...
I am not expecting anything good happening in this show ...
The TRps are extremely good right now , they always are when Manav is shown to be suffering ...so I am happy for the actors ...😊.They are the reason why I watch the show ( the lead actors ) .
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dI !!!!!!!! How was your party this sunday ?

Show 🥱🥱
I am sick of the same things 🤢 So boring 🤢 Even i did not enjoy the romance yesterday 😲 I am supposed to be crazy for Arman  Only Sushant's expression were to die for 😍

I hate cv's for doing this to my show 😡
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but wat dey said on SBS is true or not dats the main thing i'm wondering 😕
sushant,SBS said its a fake cheque which may be bounce also 🤔

and even Ankita also said he didnt have 1500 rs also den how come he brought 1 lakh rs? ufff
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Manav isn't the type to issue bad cheques, guessing he made money through his business but will be dirt poor once again after settling this debt 🤢

Why are bankers portrayed in such a bad light 😒.Bankers have heart,dont really throw away people stuff on road like that.
Tanyaz thumbnail
It's stupid , simple ...banks don't do that ..They are not Gunda mawalis that they will throw stuff out like this ..
There is no point in reasoning this any more ..Just watch it and try have whatever fun you can have ..😆

Manav was going to make a 50000 rupees profit on an order of 500 Kurtis , I guess on the order of 1000 kurtis he made 1 Lakh and gave that whole amount to save the Karanjkar house ...not a single rupee left for hsi unborn child and wife who so badly needed the medical help ...
No one of course dare ask satish ( who is an equally good human being as Manav and also very rich ) and also no one asking Manjusha to let go of her jewellery ...

Just trying to do the same ghisa pita thing , make Manav mroe mahaan ...
what to do ...the TRPs only shoot up whn Manav is in trouble .that seems to be  the case ...🤔
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Vote count so high today 😊

People like watching ArMan scenes I suppose even though its recycled 😆😆 Votes for ArMan, Manav and Archana 😛
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Satish too for telling Varsha off 😆 
Tanyaz thumbnail
This couple is really very popular and for very good reasons ..
shootingstar27 thumbnail

This couple is really very popular and for very good reasons ..

Ekta hit jackpot when she paired this couple 😃