Satish Joshi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
chalo Satish atleast won this poll πŸ˜› πŸ˜† JK he deserves it such a nice fella , this Varsha is getting on my nerves 🀒
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for arman..it was just too good..😍..of a scene..i liked satish as well..😎
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
missed the first part...but think my timing is great. switched on at the start of ArMan romance. 

Voted for ArMan...mushkil se toh romance milta hai...better vote for them so they romance more. 
yup Akka mushy ArMan always a pleasure to watch 😍 hmm voting for ArMan β€οΈ also I liked the fact that Manav dint take this deceit lying down , he sternly told the trader that he lost a good client in him , would have been better if he had withhold the payment and went to the crux of the deal , how and what exactly happened , he would have found out the real culprit
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanya 
I voted for manohar... atleast some body has brains in K family.. nicely tackled the situation today...

please count another vote towards satish.. for advising manav which he seriously needed to hear...
manav has zero business sense ... he should have asked satish before gng ahead with the deal...

armaan have to seriously stop the feeding... its too much.. their romance has nothing other than feeding scenes... they have already shown a similar scene in their first kholi after marriage...🀒
Edited by pallai - 12 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can i vote for manav for dat 1 priceless expression , wen archana feeds herself instead of him..i went like awww...
but voted for hamare pyaare "arman", bcoz of dere cuteness + chemistry which cums out so so naturally .haiyeee😍😍...
thaks to ekta mam for a nice bg songπŸ˜†...

@bonne - hey yr time is perfect but my timing sucks , u switched on d tv at d start of arman romance and i switched it on just wen it ended (wen archu was sleeping on manav's lap) , 7 suddenly got excited ki finally aaj arman romance dikhega and den d scene endedπŸ˜†..i was likeπŸ˜•πŸ˜”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was an Ok episode .Vinod and Manohar were boring ...though it was good the way manohar spoke to Vinod ...

The Arman romance was so cute ...

satish is such a good man ..I liekd the way he  spoke to Manv ( a true well wisher ) and loved it when he spoke to that brat varsha about her temper ...

My vote goes to Manav for romancing his Mrs so sweetly and also for talking to the dealer sternly and also for quietl ylistenign to whatever satish was telling him..I think he will do the business well now ...

Precap is really interesting .I hope savita will give away that necklace for her grandchild's health to Archana ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manohar very nicely handled...looks the only one in K's who has brains is Mano..well done πŸ‘
Satish what to say brilliant guy and a true gentleman indeed..
Arman scene was cute...

The most interesting is precap..looks like Savita is going to help Arman here...good good go savita go savita go πŸ₯³
u know Manohar scared me for a moment , when he was seating in the dark waiting for Vinod , he looks weird without his specs and smile πŸ˜† πŸ˜†