Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 9, 2011: Murari cancels mata-chawk gig

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to Vik for doing tonight's update.  Here it is.

[Quote='vik rocks']

The scene starts with murli asking dhara why she is leaving like this. He asks her is she unhappy with them or is she feeling odd due to the entrance of new people coming there to live with them. Bharti also asks her the same. Dhara replies that she has to go as she has to look after their house in the village as it's her responsibility now. Dhara tells bharti to take care of everyone especially, MURARI!!!🤢 Murli seemed disappointed a bit but didn't show much. Dhara says she can leave with peace in her mind as she's seen how much love her daughter is receiving by everybody over there🥱

Dhara & bharli go downstairs. Veena hands over tiffin to dhara for her journey. Gau is whispering to mridang why the others are not coming down. Murari comes down & asks dhara is she leaving too. He says they all can go together to the station. Murari receives a call on his mobile. He just looks at the number & doesn't pick it up. He shouts out to ashtik to hurry up as dhara is waiting for them. He again gets a call & picks it up, its kartik calling from the room who tells murari to bring tension on his face🤢 They start the drama as murari is requesting some setjhi to give him some more time. As soon as the phone conversation is finished, ashtik rush downwards & say they're ready.  Ashtik inquire why murari looks tensed on which he says sethji had called & knows that they're coming back to Kanpur. Ash says now what will happen. Bansi asks murari what's the matter. Murari goes upto murli & says he never gave his mother any kind of happiness & when she was dying he didn't have a single penny to spend for the rituals of her death so he took some loan from this sethji but couldn't repay back🤢 While murari is shedding his crocodile tears all the morons feel like crying😡 Kartik says that this sethji had even once attacked murari on the streets😡

Bharti tells murli that this loan is also his so he should repay it back🤬 Dhara looks proud of her mahaan daughter👎🏼🤢 Murli asks how much money they need to repay the loan. Kartik replies 50 thousand, murli say ok & is about to leave & is stopped by ash who says it's actually 65 thousand. Murli leaves & murari keeps on telling that he never gave murli love & murli is doing so much for him🤢 Gau looks irritated. Murli returns & keeps the money in murari's hands🥱 Murari tells murli that he never did anything for him BLAH BLAH BLAH! & he'll return back the money🤢 Murli says there's no need for it as he's doing it only for the sake of his mother as it's his duty🥱 Bharti seems happy😡

Murari says that he doesn't feel that he'll be able to do the mata ki chowki. Ash adds he's right as right now they're not happy so how they can please the goddess🤢 Bansi says then there's no need for ashtik to go anywhere. He tells murari to go to kanpur & repay his loan then return back. Murari says ok as ashtik love to stay with bansi over here. Murari tells kartik to phone ramesh & apologize as they won't be able to do the mata ki chowki. Mridala look displeased while ashtik look happy. Bansi tells murli to drop them. Murli picks up dhara's luggage & walks out. Murari too picks up his luggage & walks out.

No precap

[/QUOTE]
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, looks like a good episode in that Murari is gone from the house, along w/ Dhara.  Here's something Mridala could do - call Kanpur and hire some goons to beat up Murari while he's there - assuming that he actually goes there, and attribute that to the seth (hey, how about bringing back RA for this shubhkamana? 😈).  Then Murli won't have to be pissed @ Murari's presence.  I'm not sure whether Murli is as bitter towards Ashtik as he is towards Murari, but as I suggested last week, he should plot w/ him and entice him, maybe w/ money, to kick Murari out of that house w/ nothing.  I doubt Ashtik's loyalty to Murari will trump such an offer.  Incidentally, on Friday, Ashtik were pretty satisfied and prepared to move on, but Murari was the one who told them to keep their eye on the additional 5 crores.  Incidentally, I found Mridala's reaction to Ashtik's moves really priceless - that was the must-watch part of this episode 😆  Particularly when Murari told Bansi that Ashtik were eager to spend time w/ them 😆

Incidentally, Murli didn't look like he believed that himself, and Ashtami almost gave it away by upping the amount.   However, when Bharti's there to fall for it, why need Murli for this? 🤢

Dhara sure knows how to be insensitive, if she asked Bharti to take particular care of Murari.  But ain't she worried that Bharti might be perceived as meting out to Kamansi step-bahu treatment?  Hope she gets to spend some quality time w/ Murari, to get a sense of what he really is.

I do consider it disgusting how Murari and Kartik are shamelessly exploiting Gomti's memory to manipulate Murli - had she been alive, she'd be disgusted as well.  I do hope that this aspect of theirs is discovered by Murli sooner rather than later.  Poor Gomti - wonder how she got along w/ a bahu like Ashtami?

I think Murari will go as far as Dhara goes by train, and after she gets off, he'll stop @ the next station and turn back.  He obviously has nothing going on in Kanpur.  Just stash the cash somewhere, and get back and plot more schemes to relieve Murli of his riches.  In the meantime, while he's out, looks like Ashtik and Mridala will have a field day w/ each other.  Should be fun to watch.

Oh, and superb acting from Murari, Kartik and Ashtami. 👏
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when dhara told bharti to take care especially of murari...😲i just couldn't handle anything more. i don't mind if murli turns violent like RA & starts beating bharti or dhara...🤬i just don't understand how come murari deserves the special treatment from bharti. she should be saying to take more care of murli not others. is murari bharti's husband or what? 
Vrish you would always say dhara should marry bhushan. no way, she should marry murari😈

murari always attacking murli with gomti's name🤢 i feel so bad for gomti's soul. her soul won't be able to rest in peace with all this going on. she should come there as a ghost, not to reveal murari's plot but to scare everybody living in that mental asylum😡

murli didn't seem convinced with the story of murari, nor did it look as if he believed the gomti's death ritual part. but others were moved, especially dhara & bharti😡 he didn't even seem to be liking it when dhara told bharti to take special care of murari🤢
if murli keeps on listening to bharti & doing whatever she tells him to do then i'm sure bharti will make murli wash murari's feet & drink that water...🤢 i have no sympathy for bharti at all. sorry bharti fans, but i just can't handle it anymore😡

& murli, just bcoz he wants to make this marriage successful doesn't mean he can't switch to his angry young man avatar...what's taking him so long??😡

well, mridala's plan flopping was the only thing to watch. no plans of gau has succeeded until now except for the plan of getting murli married to bharti😆 

well now i'm seriously not interested watching this stupidity in this serial anymore. i'll just stick to reading the posts over here to know what's going on. only if i feel the plot is getting interesting then i'll watch otherwise i just quit😡
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
Vik i can tell u, I am a Bharti and Bharli fan, but this sucks really. On one side she is trying to convince Murli she will be the shadow behind him in every his decision, n a bit later she offends everything he feels and does so openly.I dont think women have to obey and follow her husbands in EVERY way, but THIS is so disgusting what Bharti is doing to him.And Dhara!!!!! NO way Mam, just can say bout u, thnx u r going and i hope u will never return to mislead ur daughter.Murari n co, ok, lets see. there belong always 2 parties to play a game.Murli should be consequent about them. he should send Bansi n Kamla for a trip, and the kick Murari out.He should give Kartik a chance, but if it doesnt work, Kick it babe.Send Mirdang n even Dhumroo sweetheart to the factory to take care. And please, i still wanna know, where are u sleeping Murli???????😭 Really , Murli, mard bano yaar.😡    By the way, i LOVE the :Bharli scenes, cant help.