Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything meant for Nivi, Divya got it... (Page 4)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Ketty...u read my mind...very well said...n ...if itz Rishima's decision leaving d show...den i also feel...dat CTs should have shown some conversation between both sisters...just loved ur post...ketty...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 09 May 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010anjubalaNiViren-Raj

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
 You know I am missing all my old friends today. It was heart wrenching to see Divya die and that too the way she died.. Nobody deserves death in the form of punishment... I do not know what to say ...Very shocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neharocks007

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

You know I am missing all my old friends today. It was heart wrenching to see Divya die and that too the way she died.. Nobody deserves death in the form of punishment... I do not know what to say ...Very shocked.

Hello, why did you copy my post from the 1st page?
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has
1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
4. sid- Viren - relation - 2 brothers. Comes RS jealousy track.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.
You are so right about RS and team ruining all the relationships. After Bidaai, I had high hopes from him, that's why I started watching CCBM at first. Now he totally disappointed me. So many loopholes, so many unanswered questions.
In another topic, I just wrote that he wouldn't go back reuniting the old lovers just for the sake of doing so. I hope I haven't spoken too soon. Gosh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neharocks007anjubala

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I don't know whether Rishma took decision to leave the show or not but if was her decision then I applaud her for that. I'm sure the way they were portratying Divya's character lately was not how RS narrated to her when she was signed for the role. Disappointing! Rishma, you will be missed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neharocks007Nu_Aduanjubala

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
nice post ketty...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neharocks007gmann2010

Go to top