Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD? (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

someone tell me , does this loogle actually existsLOLLOL, i have tried finding it on google

see i got this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Whole Episode was The mixture of cOnfusions ..
I'm too exasperate now why the hell Piya won't leave Abhay alone if she don't wanna keep any relation with him .. Neither Abhay leaves Piya his proteCtion is On the top level ..
Piya's dialgoue -
Kya humara relationship sirf jhoot & fareb tha,jo risha jhoot ki buniyad pe ho woh sahi kaise ho sakta hai,kya yeh sab fake tha?Acha hua mujhe aaj abhay k baare mai pata chal gaya.
Ufff .. In all Ekta's sOap , Heroine Changed so easily .. And the Hero tryin' to make her understand and Understand till the End .. ( But aadat hogayee hay ab tou iski . so i can survive ) LOL
Pia is now too near to find the truth , atleast , she found that Abhayendar's bro also luved Maitthli .. Great .. Luv the support Of Chand towards Abhay .. ( Yeh Vampires itne bure bhi nahin hain ) LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Well, i guess this obssesiveness can be said abt both, even Abhay, even in a time where 'i must protect her' Silly  is not the keyword he is still obssesed with her in his thaughts. So if Piyas is obsession as is Abhays as even he in times where he tried to push her away was still assisting her in detectivegiri to know whats she's doin:) 

True, Abhay is obsessive but his obsessive streak has never been for Piya as a woman , from what I see. That kind of scary mental disease like obsession was with Maithli , or should i say Maithli's memory.  "i must protect her" is not his obsessive fixation talking. It is his obsession with his own 'saviour spirit' where he believes himself to be some kind of a martyr and thinks that he was born to save the world. Abhay feels himself responsible for putting Piya into death jaws , and his moral duty , is of course heightened. 

Abhay loves Piya and his feelings are about Piya, her safe life and her happiness. He hasn't spent episodes trying to find out why Piya looks like Maithli nor did he ever show much interest in her personal life until she broke down. Abhay doesn't have a fixation with Piya as an individual entity , like Piya has with him and his past life. 

As for her searching, donno abt obssesion, but no matter how you feel momentary for a person, and in Piyas case, ist not dislike or hatred, ist just broken trust and heartbreak, if you've been keept in the dark for truths that matter directly or indirectly to the person you would want answers even in your breakup. Without the answers it would be as your brain misses some parts, specially when you have been involved so much.I am happy with her rather determind mind to get herself out of the darkness of lies for whatever good reason they have been, rather than sitting and crying in a corner over her heartbreak. Also, Piya is overally a stable person when it comes to emotions, she knows her anger and sadness abt one thing should not overtake her interactions with the other, in usuall case ofcourse(some cases might be different), as she despite of the whole talk with Abhay Keept his and his families secret safe just in that moment. So its not such a big question why she would be seen smiling in the scene after, the sadness is there but has nothing to do with other ppl she talks with. 

That's right but am not talking about her equation with Abhay just in today's time. Even when she was not dating Abhay and he hated the sight of her , her approach was the same - to know him and why he is how he is. I totally like her stability in emotions and that is why i said it in  lighter vein 'coz she is a total opposite of her other TV counterparts who drown episodes in glycerine. LOL
For me the best scene was the one frame Abhay Piya scene, which basicaly said all the situiation actually is abt without jugding and need of analyzing. Next great scene was Chand Haseena convo on emotions and abt AP and Chand beliving in the bond and that Piya brough him happiness. 

Same here. Piya wallowing over her sad state with Abhay and Abhay reading her thoughts from behind the glass. Touchy. Chaand surprised me with his understanding of Abhay. Shocked
Its time for abhay to listen to Chand and tell her. But guess he still thinks she will be safer without the truth, even after all thats happened and those two times that Sid already tried to directly or indirectly kill her. So i guess Piya gotta rely on signs she gathers bit by bit and Loogle!lol 

I tell you what, Abhay just likes to wallow in misery because somewhere he truly believes that he is destined to be sad, brooding and melancholic. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups IF-Sizzlerz

well poco as usual an amazing post
but i didnt find pias behaviour odd
well here is the explanation
as of fact i dont know much about love and relationship but from what i have seen around its kind of normal
i have seen girls having a fight talking everyday that i had a break up
but guess what its just the anger
u see them not detaching themselves from their guys llife but if u ask them is ur boyfriend?
then u get an answer ...dont talk about him he is not myh boyfriend ..blah blah blah

why to say about other i have my sis doing the same so i dont think its abnormal...i think its how people now have such kind of way of handling things
pia is just angry on abhay for keeping secret...he is not letting her in and thats frustrating her
she will be fine as soon as she gets cooled down and knows the truth
all i can say about pia is she is deeply in love with him
and what goes in his life is her right to know
i guess she feels he belongs to him and her and she belongs to him
its like they r one and nothing should keep them apart secrets... nothing hidden

i loved arnab and misha scene
and chand scene too ...the best was mishas chand jokeLOLLOL
all i felt bad was about abhays dialogue in the beg
the way he said i wish i couldnt hear ur thoughts that was sooo sad CryCry
but liked the way he want to take revenge from sid for turning his love life upside down
ps:why dont they change pias wardrobe
and abhay wait abhay wanted to leave pias life right after the moon cycle is complete then why does he bother about pias anger(dil hai ki manta nahiLOL)

Edited by sushups - 09 May 2011 at 11:21am

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Piya:  Is Abhay Raichand her OCD?
>>*sigh* i wonder is Abhay Pia's Research work of interest?...maybe her obsession to know abt Abhay/ she is actually a Curious Cat LOL...whether she is with him or not, irrespective of whether she loves or hates him, she has to carry on with her project work LOL

It is just my take or maybe am never sure about this side of Piya because it is overshadowed by her true feelings for Abhay .
>> still trying to understand Piya...ummm...trying...errmm...okay i give up now Tongue

When Piya wondered why history immortalized Abhayendra-Maithli and left out the brother. The answer to your question lies in your question itself, chica.
>> poor Sid LOL...Abhayenfra-Metz name created history but everyone forgot the brother who loved Metz and died with them too ROFL...koi value hi nahi hai Sid ki ROFL...whats the answer Poco? i didnt get it, plz tell ROFL

Look at the positive side of the break-up. Abhay is spending time with his Mom-Dad , HAHA!
>> i m loving more Piya Piya Dancing...let Piya carry on with her bewakufgiri Tongue oops i mean detectivegiri...i m sure Sid will fool her again Wink

Nishooo!ROFL...Piya ko Mount College se ek hi degree milegi - PhD in Abhay Diagnostics. Wink...I guess AMetz were sacche premi and Sid was banoing kabaab mein haddi , so Loogle decided not to waste any cyberspace on him , isliye woh  sabse real space mein ginn ginn ke badle le raha hai. ShockedLOL...

Oh, i don't want Abhay to patch up with Piya for a few weeks. At least , he will be a good son who spends time with his parents . Woh alag baat hai ki wahaan bhi Piya hi discuss hogi. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
U are absolutely right... he sure is her OCD. She's Loogling and Googling him all the time. Abhay shud be careful.. as to whom he discloses his personal details as the internet is a dangerous place. you never knw who's stalking you... IT COULD EVEN BE YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Awesome  post dear. Clapu've told everything so nicely.Thumbs Up

Thank you. And thank you for not hitting me even though i might seem anti-Piya in my take . ShockedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index