Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yeh poco u r absolutely rite... at first pia said in hospital that she wonders why abhay doesnt tell hr any secret , she thinks abhay doesnt love hr and she doesnt want to keep any relation with him... and then suddenly she wants to know his past to understand him better WHY??...that left me baffeled tooπŸ˜•... loved ur post β€οΈ and keep writing...
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Oh yes, we did get spared from the sight of those rotee-dhotee heroines' repeat telecast.πŸ˜†...but why are you tired? Did you do a marathon with Chaand Raichand from Kasauli to Dehradun? πŸ˜‰

nope...was on a bike ride with kabir. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† just kidding..i overslept and then i had to to do last year's exam paper...πŸ˜† and on top of this..today no abhiya,...less comedy..(apart from misha-arnab)...it was a 'filler' episode..that's the perfect term for it. πŸ˜†
Well...I think Piya is Obsessed about Abhay. Everything about him affects her deeply and she goes to extremes for him or for finding his secrets. Even when she says that 'everything is over' she cannot leave him alone... If that is not Obsession... then what is it?
Originally posted by intruderfast

i dont know yaar seriously, i think she loves jasssosing abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and she has got another opp now, i am failing to understand her but thanks 4 the post u made sense, that should be the reason

i liked chand dialogues today , he acknowledged piya had given happiness 3 abhayπŸ˜†
abhay is becoming more and more sati savitri aatma day by day, but i still like himπŸ˜†

Thank you. I think Piya should audition for a cop's role in CID. πŸ˜†...at least she will learn how to 'investigate' properly rather than relying on Koogle-Loogle. πŸ˜†...Chaand and Haseena are attached to Abhay and even though Chaand is strict , he cares a lot about Abhay and we know that. 

Abhay is sad because he chooses to be. He chooses to blame himself for everything , then, how can anyone do anything for him? 
Well Poca I knw u haven't left any point unsaid..like always I loved this...
  I believe Pia's Obsession was only due to her character sketch as a curious cat..
She is Obssessed Rite.. but not with Abhay..atleast not this time..She is obssessed with figuring out the very fact that distributes her mind more..Yes she was depressed with Abhay hiding the bite..n infecting her blood ..!! She was upset that she broke up with Abhay..She felt low, was going to sing the sad melody..
But, the Overcurious Behavior that she has always manages to over come everything..her priority is to seek knowledge about everything that has been hidden..!!
Abhay is her love..I have No Doubt abt her love..n her Obsession for him..
But she wants him to unfold every bit of his life's History..She wants him to open up..like she always has done..!! For Abhay ,Pia Is An Open Book..!!
But For Pia,Abhay Is The Mystery Continues..??
 Pia has always found it very hard to even find a bit of Abhay..He;s like rare element.. U can't get it, or if u can u don't wanna loose it..!!
Pia don't wanna loose Abhay n for that she'll wants to knw everything abt him..!!

As of the other character's Chaand - Abhay n Misha - Arnav stold the show away..
Chaand for understanding Abhay's feeling..for Pia..
Surprise ... I aways knew that Chaand has a soft feeling for Abhay like Haseena does have fo Sid..!! They r lucky enough, to hv The Raichaands as their Parents..!!
But yes Misha always will be Arnavs Princess..
Misha loves her dad n that was clearly visible as always...!!

P.s: I wanna Pia to atleast change her wardrobe now.. Common She's a Dobriyal abh toh achae dress lou..!! 
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

someone tell me , does this loogle actually existsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i have tried finding it on google

see i got this
Whole Episode was The mixture of cOnfusions ..
I'm too exasperate now why the hell Piya won't leave Abhay alone if she don't wanna keep any relation with him .. Neither Abhay leaves Piya his proteCtion is On the top level ..
Piya's dialgoue -
Kya humara relationship sirf jhoot & fareb tha,jo risha jhoot ki buniyad pe ho woh sahi kaise ho sakta hai,kya yeh sab fake tha?Acha hua mujhe aaj abhay k baare mai pata chal gaya.
Ufff .. In all Ekta's sOap , Heroine Changed so easily .. And the Hero tryin' to make her understand and Understand till the End .. ( But aadat hogayee hay ab tou iski . so i can survive ) πŸ˜†
Pia is now too near to find the truth , atleast , she found that Abhayendar's bro also luved Maitthli .. Great .. Luv the support Of Chand towards Abhay .. ( Yeh Vampires itne bure bhi nahin hain ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Hello-

Well, i guess this obssesiveness can be said abt both, even Abhay, even in a time where 'i must protect her' πŸ€ͺ  is not the keyword he is still obssesed with her in his thaughts. So if Piyas is obsession as is Abhays as even he in times where he tried to push her away was still assisting her in detectivegiri to know whats she's doin:) 

True, Abhay is obsessive but his obsessive streak has never been for Piya as a woman , from what I see. That kind of scary mental disease like obsession was with Maithli , or should i say Maithli's memory.  "i must protect her" is not his obsessive fixation talking. It is his obsession with his own 'saviour spirit' where he believes himself to be some kind of a martyr and thinks that he was born to save the world. Abhay feels himself responsible for putting Piya into death jaws , and his moral duty , is of course heightened. 

Abhay loves Piya and his feelings are about Piya, her safe life and her happiness. He hasn't spent episodes trying to find out why Piya looks like Maithli nor did he ever show much interest in her personal life until she broke down. Abhay doesn't have a fixation with Piya as an individual entity , like Piya has with him and his past life. 

As for her searching, donno abt obssesion, but no matter how you feel momentary for a person, and in Piyas case, ist not dislike or hatred, ist just broken trust and heartbreak, if you've been keept in the dark for truths that matter directly or indirectly to the person you would want answers even in your breakup. Without the answers it would be as your brain misses some parts, specially when you have been involved so much.I am happy with her rather determind mind to get herself out of the darkness of lies for whatever good reason they have been, rather than sitting and crying in a corner over her heartbreak. Also, Piya is overally a stable person when it comes to emotions, she knows her anger and sadness abt one thing should not overtake her interactions with the other, in usuall case ofcourse(some cases might be different), as she despite of the whole talk with Abhay Keept his and his families secret safe just in that moment. So its not such a big question why she would be seen smiling in the scene after, the sadness is there but has nothing to do with other ppl she talks with. 

That's right but am not talking about her equation with Abhay just in today's time. Even when she was not dating Abhay and he hated the sight of her , her approach was the same - to know him and why he is how he is. I totally like her stability in emotions and that is why i said it in  lighter vein 'coz she is a total opposite of her other TV counterparts who drown episodes in glycerine. πŸ˜†

For me the best scene was the one frame Abhay Piya scene, which basicaly said all the situiation actually is abt without jugding and need of analyzing. Next great scene was Chand Haseena convo on emotions and abt AP and Chand beliving in the bond and that Piya brough him happiness. 

Same here. Piya wallowing over her sad state with Abhay and Abhay reading her thoughts from behind the glass. Touchy. Chaand surprised me with his understanding of Abhay. πŸ˜²

Its time for abhay to listen to Chand and tell her. But guess he still thinks she will be safer without the truth, even after all thats happened and those two times that Sid already tried to directly or indirectly kill her. So i guess Piya gotta rely on signs she gathers bit by bit and Loogle!lol 

I tell you what, Abhay just likes to wallow in misery because somewhere he truly believes that he is destined to be sad, brooding and melancholic. 

Originally posted by intruderfast

someone tell me , does this loogle actually existsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i have tried finding it on google

see i got this

arey nahi...its just that in show thay cant say the real name as it wud mean its advertisement in right / wrong way...thats why they used loogle instead of googleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think they cant say the name of any brand in the show without permission πŸ˜†

well poco as usual an amazing post
but i didnt find pias behaviour odd
why???
well here is the explanation
as of fact i dont know much about love and relationship but from what i have seen around its kind of normal
i have seen girls having a fight talking everyday that i had a break up
but guess what its just the anger
u see them not detaching themselves from their guys llife but if u ask them like...how is ur boyfriend?
then u get an answer ...dont talk about him he is not myh boyfriend ..blah blah blah

why to say about other i have my sis doing the same so i dont think its abnormal...i think its how people now have such kind of way of handling things
pia is just angry on abhay for keeping secret...he is not letting her in and thats frustrating her
she will be fine as soon as she gets cooled down and knows the truth
all i can say about pia is she is deeply in love with him
and what goes in his life is her right to know
i guess she feels he belongs to him and her and she belongs to him
its like they r one and nothing should keep them apart ...no secrets... nothing hidden

i loved arnab and misha scene
and chand scene too ...the best was mishas chand jokeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
all i felt bad was about abhays dialogue in the beg
the way he said i wish i couldnt hear ur thoughts that was sooo sad 😭😭
but liked the way he want to take revenge from sid for turning his love life upside down
ps:why dont they change pias wardrobe
and abhay wait abhay wanted to leave pias life right after the moon cycle is complete then why does he bother about pias anger(dil hai ki manta nahiπŸ˜†)

Edited by sushups - 12 years ago