Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nandu, thanks for the upate. Even I am very upset with GKD's ending. I officially hate this new guy even if he has come to help the Lals. I know I'm not being pratical but no one is allowed to beat our Avi. Poor Avi is being blamed and he still lost with who is behind everything. The serial is moving quick pace with the addition of Dev. I didn't think he will come today. I really don't want to see any romance between Dev and Pihu. So BJ has now way to defeat them because Dev seems pretty smart. Wow, he admire's Mama's bhashan.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sidda if this dev dude is smart  he wud get all the answers  as to who is behind  the troubles kranti mama family   faced.. i think end scenes wud be court scenes only

let him find and expose bahuji  crimes

that wud be worth watching

and btw  how come police department didnt try to find who killed the cop ranvijay

man i miss him wish he was still there

and  u know what imagine can do

make a one hr special show of behind the scenes or last day shoot and bring all the cast  dead or alive back and let them talk abt  their feelings memories etc

that wud be fun to watch
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandu di๐Ÿค—

Thnks a tonnn fr the update๐Ÿ˜‰

So tht Dev has come...!!

He loves to listens bhashans kya???!!! He was patiently listening to Mama๐Ÿคฃ I felt like sleeping๐Ÿฅฑ He gave bhashan to Avi !!

Nw I feel boring whenver he says abt truth nd all...๐Ÿฅฑ

I dont knw...hw im watching the epis...I feel like gkd is going away๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanx Nandu di for d updates 

OMG still can't accept d fact dat our

vry own GKD is gonna end n i m not

getting y this new guy DEV is being

introduced wat's d use of it bt guys 

did u saw Ashish's new tweets

he said dat he has smething interesting

n gud newz for us hope so it is for GKD-2 or

dat GKD is not axed don't knw but hope for d best

mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnks for the update, nandini.
Wht did pihu remember tdy? She was studying for her exams in the dark & Pawan was trying to frighten her. Now, which exam can arpi give during her stay with this family?
    I Jst want to know who is this pihu. If she is not arpita, Wht ws the use of this track?
   Now, with the show ending can we hv more of av & arpi/pihu &less of that foolish/obstinate mama or tht screaming mami. (these days they take up max screen time &r boring to watch,no reason to endure them more if pihu is not arpi).

Tht Dev is the mamas former student, his bein pihus childhood friend was not shown. They r Jst not committing to who is pihu. How can & for how long will they keep hinting at both sides.

Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nandu..nice update๐Ÿค—

so this final phase has started with new entry๐Ÿ˜”

what abt Avi then?...in few days how will they show Pihu liking Avi suddenly๐Ÿค”

CB...ur predictions r very filmy types๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so u have full gurantee that she is not Arpi๐Ÿ˜Š

here, too the ending reminds me some what of PKCM๐Ÿ˜’
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Nandudi for update...I highly doubt that now tne CV's would beable to show Pihu as Arpita...if therakhi scenes and all were tnere then...i dnt knw whatto think anymore...well lets keep atleast a small hope that everythingwill end happily
mayur_fan1 thumbnail
awesum man...bt i want a more of avita ...atleast during dere last daez let dese couple get 2geda...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nandu darling๐Ÿ˜ญ
thanks for the wonderful update.๐Ÿ‘

Hello every one๐Ÿ˜ญ

Since i lost my hope, i have been feeling like i had lost some one  who very  close to my heart forever.Though commenting but after did read AS's latest tweet something good news my hopes come back alive.Oh poor me!!!When he tweets me sad , and now bit hope about the show after the latest one, only god knows what going to happen. I dont know why ,when i did read his tweet  i did feel the channel changedt heir decision and move it to different time slot. Just fingers crossed.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ(i can see many of u laughing at my pityful state of mind) or the Channel agreed for GKD2?๐Ÿ˜‰

Though the show  going to end (acc to latest news), but this character of Dev, a lawyer who have been there in the CV's mind very long time  before they know that show gonna end ,as this is the way they want to bring the real culprit out to help Arpi aka Pihu to take her avenge but not just by the brain games but also by proceeding in legally. As truth always takes straight way not side ways.

I have been waiting for this new guy Dev for a long time since Arpi's disappearance or so called death.This is my comment on Aril 1st promo.

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Me think some one will save  her who is handsome  guy from a very well educated  family, kind hearted ,with good manners nearly like Av's competitor and give her wonderful support as a friend to succeed in her ways. So im expecting a new character in the story to enter if its not LS or PJ.Then the things will be more interesting even when she get her time to see BJ , RV and Avi face to face., misleading them she isn't the same Arpi outside but inside she is always Avi's Arpi.

That day i have commented  just like that coz if they want to run this show for long they need a character who can be a good friend of Arpi. This is the test for Avi's love for Arpi. And i want him to prove himself better than anyone in loving and trusting her. Its only possible when he will be tested. I always wanted him to be tested as only a test can bring out the real strength in a person.
Me just believes like that.๐Ÿ˜‰

I just want to see Dev, the lawyer for mamaji's family to be a good friend of Pihu, but me thinking he might fall in love with her . I did feel he already fall in love at first sight with Pihu , but Pihu just treats him as friend as she dont know him coz she is Arpi with memory loss, not Pihu.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This lawyer not only smart but kind, honest, with priciples and values like his guruji. Me really like him as i have been waiting for this kinda character into the story for long time, atlast i got to see him nearly in the final phase of the show.I can see some of u grinding teeth as if they gonna bite me into pieces like a roaring tigeress, lioness...etc..etc...๐Ÿ˜†(I know all of u r very upset,and dont want to see any other man come in between Avita, atleast these last days of the show)But im commenting hoping we will see GKD2 in future.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Please dont get angry with me guys, as we all knew love just happens, its not a planned one isn't it? Then how can u say that Dev shouldn't love Pihu?its everybody's right to fall in love whether they loved by the other dosn't matter.
 Many  viewers might get angry with Dev whenever he sees Pihu with love. I can imagine ur anger, grinding ur teeth coz u never want to see Pihu with Dev.๐Ÿ˜† As his love is just one sided so dont  get disappointed at Dev's love for Pihu.He doesn't know she is Arpi, who is the wife of Avi.Who falls in love with a married woman?hun!
The mamaji's family might think getting married Pihu to Dev (iss se achha ladka kaha miltha apni pihu ko๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)will solve the problem for ever and might ask Dev's hand ,who already in love will say" yes". Then at manadap something going to happen. Arpi suddenly gets her memory back the flashes of how she got married to Avi at pappu's house.(The power of Love, me say)
Me thinking that the show will end where the mandap scene Phu and Dev sitting side by side and that time Avi might committ suicide.Please dont throw me chappals. Thats only the end of show for a while.but the Story of GKD continues as BJ again saved Avi from the death when he pulled the trigger , she  will push the gun and the bullet missed ,will be the next part or will show later. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
The CV's brought the Dev character not only to solve the problems of Mamaji's family but also to maintain the confusion whether its Pihu or Arpi until she gets her memory back.Once she gets her memory back, the story will get different twist.This will only happen in GKD2, or if the channel wanted to continue it in different time slot. Me thinks.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update...

M so sad n upset coz of d end of d show n dis stupid current track... HATE IT

New entry ho gayi oh plz case fight karke go bak n find someone else ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... Avi again being blamed ...i guess end tak usko log blame hi karte rahenge ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Bhootni d culprit is not gettng exposed also ...How UNFAIR ...still hope v get AVITa 2gether wid a Happy Ending

B/w der was also an article abt Bhootni gettng Pihu home 4 Avi ...yeh bhi nahi hua ...LIARS n CHEATERS