Next epi is full of action...but with a little shock
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prash_t

Heyyy Nidha dear...

Finally Avi got some traces of ArpišŸ˜ƒ

Kya punches thešŸ˜›

My herošŸ˜

I hope everything gets cleared soon...

Its a flabulous update Nidha...everything fell into place...

It seemed tht Im watching a moviešŸ˜³
I could feel the rage that Avi had ya

I hope everyone rescues her soon...

waiting for next one dearšŸ˜³

Update sooon

Love ya

PS:I updated my posts on page 27&29

Thanks Prash
Avi will get to Arpi...but will she accept him
Originally posted by Cuty16

Nice part dear but realy feeling bad for our avita.
Now when Avi had found dat where is arpi may he reach soon and bang dis sid who is getting oversmart dese days.

But if arpi will know about avi's real identity there will be more probs.
Hope everything goes fine soon.
Thanks Cuty
AviTa's love will soon face the acid test
Sid will get his due
Chapter 18
The next evening Avdesh reached Lallanpur.
He stepped down from his Scorpio and then dragged Chothe out.
He threw Chothe to his goons.
"Lock him up and keep guardā€¦.I will be back nowā€¦there is somewhere we need to go" Avdesh ordered before storming into his haveli.
Bauji was watching all this from the balcony. Avdesh rarely ever got this furious. When he was in one such moods he was like a storm ready to ravage everything in its path. This meant Avi was going to go into some serious action and Bauji liked that very much. She smirked.
Avdesh went towards the weapons storeroom. He pushed open the door and went towards the guns.He pulled out his most handy gun and stuffed it in his belt. Pulling out a few other weapons he walked out.
"Kaha jaa rahe hon Babuaji" Bauji asked when he reached the hall. She kept her expression carefully neutral. His mother was looking at him apprehensively. She knew very well what he would do in one such moods. The worst part was her daughter in law supported and gauded him to do heinous crimes. True that Avdesh mostly stood up against injustice. But there were times when under Bauji's guidance he did things which were wrong. Only he never realised it.
Ammaji knew this.
Avdesh glanced at Bauji.
"Humein Arpita ka patha lag gaya hain Baujiā€¦.who yahi hain Lallanpur meinā€¦..uski ek poorani dushman ne usse yaha khaidh karke rakka hain" he explained, his blood boiling all the while.
Bauji frowned. 
Why is Avdesh being so overprotective about this girl? She thought.
"Kaun dushman?" she asked.
"Siddarth naam hain uskaā€¦..Siddarth Pal" Avdesh said clenching his fists.
"Siddarth Palā€¦..yeh tho wahi hain na jiske gundo ko tumne pichle baar peeta tha ussi zameen ke chakkar meinā€¦..waise bhi humaara waqth unke peeche barbaadh ho chuka hainā€¦..who log zameen bilkul bhi nahin dhengeā€¦.aur ab yeh ladki ke liye phir unke paas" Bauji said looking resentful.
Avdesh was surprised to know about Siddarth. Now his resolve doubled. Siddarth had not only kidanpped Arpita. He had also staked claim on the land that belonged to poor people without their consent.
"She is not just another girl Baujiā€¦.she is my lifeā€¦..I promised her that I will protect her with my life and I can't take it backā€¦..as for the land they will hand it back to its rightful owners" Avdesh said.
Bauji's eyes widened for a second. It was evident from Avdesh's tone that the girl Arpita had a special place in his heart. What that was she had to find out.
Avdesh walked out and asked his goons to bring the man.
Chothe was shivering from head to toe when he met Avdesh's gaze again.
"Chalo Chotheā€¦lets go to your master" Avdesh said in deadly voice.

Prashanth's House in Lallanpurā€¦..
Anu was impatiently walking in a room. She was throwing glances at RV who was trying to call Avdesh for past one hour but with no avail.
He looked Anu. He walked towards her and lifted her up. 
"What the heck RV?" Anu said surprised and furious that he was thinking of romance at this time.
Silently RV proceeded towards the bed and placed her down.
"Stay right there Miss. Thakurā€¦.you are hardly out of the hospitalā€¦.you arm twisted me into bringing you hereā€¦.but now you will follow my orders" RV said firmly. Anu flushed with embarrassment. RV smirked despite of the situation.
"Any luck" Anu asked in a worried voice. RV nodded his head in negative.
"I just hope both of them are fine" she said in a small voice hugging her knees.
"They will be Anuā€¦..you believe in God right" Prashanth said coming in with a tray of soup and medicines for his daughter "Now have this and take rest" he said, starting to feed her.
RV was watching her thoughtfully.
Once the medicines started taking its effect Anu dozed off. Prashanth tucked her in and the men moved out.
"It's nearly eveningā€¦.I think I will go out and enquire about Avdesh" RV said to Prashanth.
"Par beta you have no idea about Lallanpurā€¦.and this isn't exactly a safe cityā€¦.I think it is best if we wait" Prashanth suggested.
"The wait is just killing uncleā€¦..both my friends lives are at riskā€¦.I can't just sit hereā€¦.don't worry about me uncleā€¦.you just take care of Anu" RV said fondly gazing at the sleeping form of Anu through the window.
"Al right thenā€¦.but be careful and call me at once if you need me" Prashanth gave in.
RV nodded. He picked up his jacket and walked out of the house.

Pal Mansionā€¦..
The silver Scorpio screeched to a halt outside the Pal Mansion at night. 
Siddarth Pal smirked at the site.
"Now you will meet the real Avdesh Singh Thakur, Miss. Arpita Rai" he said venomously.
Arpita felt completely restless. She had a feeling that Avdesh was here. But how could it be?
As if on cue.
"SIDDARTH" Avdesh thundered from outside the Mansion.
Arpita eyes widened in surprise and tears started flowing down. Tears of happiness. She bolted out of her room towards the stairs. But her way was blocked by goons. She ran off in the other direction towards the terrace. The goons followed her.
"Padhariye Avdesh Singh Thakurā€¦.padhariye" Siddarth said coming out of his house followed by his father and his men.
"Aapka hi intezaar tha humein" he smirked evilly.
"Arpita kaha hain" Avdesh asked his eyes ablaze with fury.
"Who yehi par hain Avdesh babuā€¦.aapka hi intezaar hain unheā€¦.lekin uss bechari ko ka patha ki asli Avdesh kaun hain" Siddarth said leaning on a railing.
Avdesh heart faltered for a second. He couldn't stop this from happening now. Arpita would see his real face now.
Avdesh stormed over to Siddarth.
"Meri Arpitha ko vaapis dho" he shouted angrily catching Siddarth by his shoulder.
"Who aapki nahin humaari ho chuki hainā€¦..usse humne apna bana liya hain Avdesh" Siddarth lied knowing full well what Avdesh's next move would be.
Avdesh's eye widened in horror. The next second his fury burst out and he started puching and pounding Siddarth. Siddarth's men tried to intervene but they were blocked by Avi's men.
Soon a bloody fight broke out.
Avdesh had the upper hand in his fight with Siddarth. He had no idea what he was doing. The only thing his mind was processing was the truth that this monster had used his Arpita.
Inside the mansion, Arpita was being held in a strangle hold by two of Siddarth's goons. She was watching the fight horrified to see this side of Avi once again. The last time was when she was nearly raped by Rohan. Just now that appeared like trial version.

Avdesh brandished his gun at a very much wounded Siddarth. Arpita let out a muffled scream. All the fight around Avdesh stopped. Every head turned in his direction.
"Tumne bahuth badi galthi ki hain Siddarthā€¦.bahuth badiā€¦..yeh Lallanpur hainā€¦.aur mein yaha ka Bhaiyyajiā€¦.yaha mera bas chaltha hainā€¦.sirf mera" Avdesh thundered.
He pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced a horrified Siddarth's chest.
"AVDESH" a scream sounded from his right.
He turned to see Arpita standing at the door , her face awash with shock and horror.
At the entrance to the Pal Mansion, Anu fainted in her fathers arms and RV was looking at this new face of his friend in shock.

Yeah. . .me frst. .me frst. . .wait a sec. . .OOO!!!!:O
Sorry yar. .actuly i ws in shock. .nw i hv mangd to cm out. .omg. .wht wil hppn nxt?shi kiya usne. .pr arpi,anu n rv. .sid bhaiya gye. . .BT i m sure,avi mna lega sbko. .he is such a charmr yar. . .vgud updte,NIDHA. .me likeee. .n the frst 1 to cmnt lso. .Where is ma price ha? . .jokin ya. .wil wait fr ur nxt updt. .update sun. .dear. .THANX:)
hey Nidhs wwooo yaar
Wat a UD ,
Gr8 yaar, sara wait karna vasuul *wink*
Omg avi's anger !
Hehe BJ ke to hosh udd gaye hehe,
Plz tell me Siddy's game ovr naa:)
Avi vil hav face hard time to explain it all, as all are shockd but hope soon all will b fine,
Gr8 job Nidha, plz Ud soon dear;-)

Ch 18,
oh em gee Choti, Im speechless..

Avi... Aww, itna gussa. Hayeee.
Kitna handsum lag raha hai yaar..
Siddy Boy dead?? I'll miss him..

Im tensed now, evryone knws the truth. How will they react??
Avi, how are u going to face Arpi??
Update soon Choti
Nice Dhagaddham part ... šŸ˜Š

bt ab kya hoga all came 2 knw abt Avi's other personality... How will he explain dem n Bhootni Arpi ke baare mein janke aur probs create karegi šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Hope everythng sorts out...dont want AVITA  separated  šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

NidhhhaašŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

OMGšŸ˜²šŸ˜² Tune heart fail karva hi diya hai end mein ...adha heart attack bacha haišŸ˜†šŸ˜›

HayyyeeešŸ˜ My hero looks sooo handsome when he is angry.. I can literally imagine him fighting...

Nw tht Bahuji will start playin her games našŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Is sid really deadšŸ˜•šŸ˜•šŸ˜• I hope he is... Otherwise Ill kill tht idiot!!šŸ˜”

Looks like bad phase for avi has started

Update soon Nidha...

Nd yeah... Girl..Love youšŸ˜³

Wonderful update...šŸ‘
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago