Her past is linked with her brother๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I really love the friendship between Avi and RV๐Ÿ˜Š

Thts good they made Arpi sing๐Ÿ˜†

Why Arpi froze on hearing the voice???๐Ÿ˜• Kahani mein twist๐Ÿ˜‰

Plz update sooon๐Ÿ˜‰

Will be waiting...

Love ya๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘
Thanku so much Prashu darling...Anu's past is linked with her brother...you will soon know what made Arpi freeze
Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
CHAPTER 9
The voice had always haunted her.But more than the voice Arpita feared facing the lust filled eyes of its owner.Avdesh had felt Arpita stiffening besides him.He saw her frozen expression.
Arpita saw Avdesh watching her and quickly adjusted her expression and turned around to face the owner of the voice.Avdesh,RV and Anu also turned around.
Siddhart Pal's eyes roamed all over Arpita's body.A small smile was playing on his handsome face.
Avdesh balled his fists and eyed the man with distaste.He wanted to gauge the mans eyes out for looking at Arpi that way.RV and Anu who were busy with something else didn't notice the newcomer at first.
Siddharth adjusted is expression and went towards Arpi
"Hello Arpi'.its been long" he extended his hand.
Arpita wanted to run as far away as possible.But didn't want to create a scene then and there so she plastered a smile on her face and shook his hands.
"Siddhart'how come you are here" she asked wanting to know what wind had blown in one of her worst nightmares.
"Oh I was just passing by'.came to know from an old aquaintance of yours that you have shifted to Mumbai''I am sorry for your loss Arpita'your Dad was a great man"Siddhart put on a sad face.
Arpita gritted her teeth and held back the tears that had sprung up at the mention of her Dad.The sole reason responsible for her father's death was Viren Pal,Siddharth's father.Arpita's father had befriended that feind of a man a year before his death.Mr.Rai was efficiently trapped and looted of nearly all his wealth by Viren Pal.Siddharth had also played his part in the game.
If it was not for her brother who completed his studies in the nick of time and came back from abroad she and her mother would have had to been at the mercy of these wolves.
Jagat had taken up a job locally at Lalghat,Arpita's hometown.But the Pals didn't leave them in peace.Siddhart had his eyes set on Arpita.When Jagat understood this he had given his mother the idea of coming to Mumbai.Shanthi Rai decided to ask transfer to a college in Mumbai.
"We are now accustomed to our loss Siddhart'so are you staying here"
Again the crooked smile from Siddhart.He understood the girls fear very well.He had kept tabs on the family always.They had thought they were escaping from the Pals when they moved to Mumbai.But she wasn't going to be escaping from his clutches forever.
Avi,Anu and RV had watched the interaction carefully.Avdesh who was standing closer to Arpita had sensed the coldness and fear in her approach towards Siddharth.Anu who was very good at understanding a person at first site sensed something wrong about the guy.
"Won't you introduce us to your friend Arpi" Avdesh asked with an edge to his tone.
"Siddarth this is Avdesh ,Ananya  and Ranvijay  my friends'guys this is Siddarth  an old friend from my hometown "Arpita said
"Well nice to meet you guys'..but I have to go'.Arpita we will meet again"Siddarth said putting on his shades and moving out.
"Arpita stop playing with the food and eat it"Anu scolded her for the umpteenth time.
"Arpita Rai'.I am talking to you" Ananya shook her friend.It was lunch break time and they were at the canteen.
"Huh'what did you say Anu"Arpita asked jerking up.She was still not out of the shock of seeing Siddharth
"Avdesh Singh Thakur loves you" Anu said in a mock serious tone.
Arpita spat out the water she was drinking.
"What"
Anu controlled her laughter and continued
"Aur nahi tho'.his eyes never leave you'.after his suspension he comes right away to meet you'.and whenever both of you see eye to eye you guys get glued'..yeh pyaar nahi tho aur kya hain jaan"Ananya asked leaning forwards on the table restinh her chin on her hand.Ananya batted her long lashes.
"Stop pulling my legs Anu'.there is nothing like that" Arpita blushed while saying.
"Even when denying you are blushing" Anu retorted.
"Well if Avdesh's eyes doesn't leave me RV's eyes doesn't leave you" Arpi said smirking and pointing her head towards their left.
Anu turned and found RV gazing at her.He turned away when she looked.
Anu frowned and turned to face Arpi.All this love talks had again awakened the memories of her brother.
Arpita saw the sadness that suddenly touched her friends beautiful face.
"Anu what happened?" 
"Nothing Arpi'.just thinking about the losses that this so called love can give us"
"Losses Anu'..how come'.love gives you someone to cherish right?"Arpi asked confused.
"It also can take away someone we cherish'.it has from me" Ananya said sadly. "Arpita I am not against your falling in love'.but the heart we have is really fragile'.give it to someone who truly realises its value'..fall for someone who can understand your silence'who can handle you at your worse'..who sees you for you"
"Very truly said Miss.Takur"Avdesh said.The girls hadn't noticed the guys coming towards them.
"Anu I think you too can try out for the drama"RV suggested
"Thanx RV but no'..I am happy doing the backstage work"Anu said.
"Well madam you dragged me into doing the drama'now I am going to do the same"Arpi said.
"Chalo jaan'.we will go together"RV said pulling her up by her arm
"RV I warned you I will break your teeth if you flirt with me" Anu said.
"Later darling'now its drama time"RV said cheerfully.
Arpi and Avi laughed at their antics.Nikki who was passing by saw this and moved towards them.
"Hello Avi dear'.so you are the hero this year too'..pity you got such a pathetic heroine" Nikki openly bashed Arpita.
"Nikki mind your language"Avdesh scolded.
"Its okay Avdesh'.after all empty vessels make more noise"Arpita shot back.
"You good for nothing'.what do you have in terms of criteria to be a heroine'.you are a plain jane in looks"Nikki almost screamed.
"Nikki looks are not everything'.talent too counts'high time you realized that dear" Avdesh said and pulled Arpita's hand walking towards the audition room.Nikki gaped at their retreating backs and stomped away furious.
At the door to the room they stopped and gazed at each other.
"Thanks Avi"Arpita said.
"No need for that..I won't bare someone insulting you in my presence"Avdesh said with firmness.

Dedicated to Prashu...continue posting the lovely comments

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
Nidhaaa๐Ÿค—

Im second๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Awww...sweetie...Thnks fr dedicating it 2 me๐Ÿค—

So...The voice was of Siddharth๐Ÿ˜ก Eeekkss...! His lust reminds me of Pappu..but he was more comical๐Ÿ˜† Nd he is sooo ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Arpi darling was shocked to see Sid...nd was nt listening 2 Anu until Anu said Avi loves her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tht was too good

Rv has started liking Anu na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Before Avi does it...Ill break Nikki's teeth๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I just Loved the last lineee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ what Avi said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bravo darling...Love the way u write FF๐Ÿ˜‰  

Loved it Nidhaaa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Just read the start.. Is that Siddy bhaiyya? if yes then luv u lots. I really missed him.
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Just read the start.. Is that Siddy bhaiyya? if yes then luv u lots. I really missed him.
Ramona dear yeh tho main ne socha hi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜†...chalo usi ko imagine karlo
Heyyy Sara Sweets ๐Ÿค—

Awesome Update dear...๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

just loved to see Avi Jealous ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ but that Siddarth is ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

her past seems to be interesting  i hope when time comes Avi will teach him lesson ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i really liked Arpi and Anu bonding ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Niki ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

love ya ๐Ÿค—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Nidha, this update is remarkable. I loved how you introduced Siddhrat and narrated Arpi's past. I have this weird vibe that he will try to hurt her but Avi will be there to save her. The flashback technique was really good, I could feel Arpi getting out of that horrible experience. So RV and Anu are joining the play. I'm excited, I love live performances. My older sis took drama and she used to perform so skits in highschool. Nikki is just obsessed with herself maybe Siddhrat and her will make a perfect couple. It's sad to hear that Arpi's dad is no more but she has a great brother. RV is deeply in love. He has to find a door into Anu's heart. I'm waiting for Avita's love confession.

Hey Nidha dear really very nice one haan

i m liking it ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

the way u are giving the relations is very intresting haan

now it seems like except RV evryone is nurishing some secret or wounds hope this Sidharth will soon get what he deserves from Avi (dhishoom shishoom๐Ÿ˜†)

n about the bimbo queen hehe when will she realize that there is no place for her

i like the way Arpi replied back n Avi enters in matter,

btw who is Siddy shaiya Ramona was talking ๐Ÿ˜•

me waiting for next UD dear make it ASAP ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Hey Nidha di realy vry nic update di 

well i now think dat Arpi will start realizing

dat hw much Avi luv her n Avi will also get

a realisation of his luv for Arpi n i hope 

dat Avi being a big bro of Anu will ahead

support her ๐Ÿ˜Š so w8ing for next update

n lot's of luv n a BIG HUG  for u๐Ÿค—

Hye nidhsara,
just readed all the parts of ur ff sorry haan i am realy late to do.
The story line is quiet intresting dear.
For 1-8 part.
I realy liked that avi is continuing his studies inspite of bj's dictatorship.
Avita had made a bond just after there first meet.
But avi could have hard times when his secrets will cum out.
The party was awesome our avita got glued together thats natural waise.

I liked Anu & rv's character.
Well in your ff each character is bonded wid one another
rv & avi's,anu & arpi's friendship.anu wid her father that is best part.
But bj is also there whenever she will cum she'll make a blast.
I like rough-tough girls like Ananya.
Luved ur ff