Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by danno

hey nidha super sagin
awesome
this story ig getting interestinggg
Thankyou Danno...it will get more interesting
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hi Nidha, Me Sorry for commenting so late. Anyway.. let me begin.. CH 4= RV & Anu are really funny. I enjoyed the Paper ball scene.. & I'd want to kill that Nikki. First of all she sticks to Avi & then she tears Arpi's scarf.. How dare she do that..
Thanx Ramona...well Nikki is a typical bimbo...but soon she will be getting her rewardsπŸ˜†

Ch 2= I loved the Idea of IF friends meeting in the real world. Avi - RV convo was amazing.. It will be fun to see them together. Well done Nidha..
Really happy that you liked it😊

CH 3= Wowiee update Nidha.. I enjoyed the AviTa first meet.. Avi holding Arpi around her waist made me..☺️Anu is wonderful. I like her. RV got scared when she came to kiss him..🀣Dat Nikki is so irritating.
Thanx again sweets...she loves her Porsche very much...so she had to find a way to get him down from the hood...plus he did ask for a kissπŸ˜‰
CHAPTER 5
Ananya was saying about a funny thing that happened when she was in school and Arpita laughed throwing back her head.
Avdesh who was walking below looked up at the sound of her laughter.Her long black mane was swaying as she shook her head while laughing.Her whole face lit up by the laughter looked even more beautiful to Avdesh.He couldn't take his eyes of the spectacle.
Avdesh had seen many beautif girls in his life.Some of them were way more beautiful than Arpi.The difference between them and her was that Arpi was innocent and truthful in every aspect of her being whereas those girls where also faking one thing or other to gain his attention.
Arpita turned and found Avdesh looking at her in open admiration.She blushed a rosy colour and lowered her gaze
Ananya noticed this and looked in the direction of Avi.She smiled a knowing smile and shouted down to him
"Mr.Takur better watch your steps... don't get so lost in the natural scenery" she emphasised the last two words and giving Avdesh a wink.It was Avi's turn to blush now but he maintained his composure and shot back
"Kyaa kare hum bechaare jab nazaare hi itne dilkhash ho tho" he smiled a dashing smile at Arpi who blushed harder.
Ananya laughed out at this.
"Avi..." a batchmate of Avi came running  "the basketball court now" he shouted out of breath
Avi sensed trouble and ran in the direction.
A fight was in full swing in the court between Avi's freinds and another gang in the college.This was the gang of boys who had free reign in college untill Avi and his gang came in.These boys  were thuggish and often tortured students in the name of ragging.The management weren't able to take any action against the guys as no one dared to complain against the gang.Also complaints were futile as members of the ganag were sons of beaureacrats well placed in government and punishing them wouldn't be easy.
Avi's gang had brought them under control.They had gotten into fight with the gang often last year.But this year they thought nothing of that sort would happen as the main members who were seniors had passed out.But it seems they were mistaken.
Avi saw the guys hitting  his freinds.RV was engaged with two of the thugs.
"Aeee" Avi roared lunging towards them.
With Avi's entry the fight gained momentum  and by then whole college had gathered there to witness it.
Avi was busy thrashing the guys back and forth that he wasn't noticing  a guy coming from behind him with a bottle.He was now fighting close to the place were Arpita was standing looking terrified at the site.
Without thinking Arpita screamed "AVDESH..."
and lunged at the guy who was creeping upon him from behind.
Avdesh turned at the sound of his name and saw Arpita trying to restrain the guy.The guy slapped Arpita so hard that she reeled and fell back.Avdesh's blood boiled and he roared like a wounded lion and landed a heavy blow on the guys head.
"Arpita...are you okay?" Avi was beside her in a second and lifted her upto standing position.
Arpita was holding her cheeks and blood was spilling from her upper lip which was split.Tears were flowing from her eyes but nevertheless she was relieved to see Avi alright.
"Thank God you are okay Avi" Arpita gushed in relief
"Huh you are bothered about me?" Avi said incredulously..."Look at yourself"
Avdesh wiped the blood from her lips and she shivered at the contact.Avi looked into her expressive baby brown eyes.He locked his black ones on them.Unkown feelings were flowing between them.
"Arpita..are you alright sweety" Ananya  came rushing towards her freind.She had rushed in right after Arpita but got caught in the fight.Her left arm was bleeding from a gash.She had just managed to get away from the thugs with the help of one of Avi's freinds.
The eyelock broke and Arpi turned to look at her freind with a faint smile.
"You nearly got us killed girl" Anu scolded her freind but smiled soon.She was very much relieved to see her friend safe.
"Avdesh thanks...for saving my friend..."Ananya smiled gratefully at Avdesh
RV came towards them.The fight had diffused by then with Avi's side winning.
"Hey guys everything alright" he asked concrened .Both he and Avi had a few minor cuts on themselves
"Yeah yaar...this girl gave me a scare though" Avi said smiling at Arpi
"Anu your arm is bleeding...let me fix it" Arpi said taking out her hanky.But before her RV had already tied his handkerchief on Ananya's arm.
"Thanx" Anu said to him with slight smile
"Anytime" he smiled back
The peon came towards Avdesh and informed that he was wanted in the Dean's office.All the boys who fought were called.They were all given suspension for a week for fighting and vandalising college property.This was nothing new to them so they came out of the  office smiling.
Avi and RV were walking towards Avi's car when they saw Arpi and Anu walking towards their respective vehicles.
Avi looked at RV who nodded.
"Hey..."RV called out to them.They turned.
"There's a small party at my home for my parents wedding anniversary...my freinds are invited" RV said smiling at them
"So I guess we should not show up Mr.Singh"Anu said folding her arms and raising her eyebrows at him.
"Well I guess you guys fall in the category of freinds" Avi said giving them a dashing smile
"Well then you can expect us tonight  Mr.Takur" Arpita said giving him an equally radiant smile

hiii nidha
i m  first too comment wowwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well done nidhaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
this part is more intresting than previous one
and i m sure that upcoming parts r even more interesting than this.
i just love avita's conversation
and i love to see RV-ANU conversation...
update soon dear😳
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
hey sara πŸ€—

thanks for update πŸ˜³

me just loving your Avi πŸ˜

i don't that stupid girl Nikki clinging to Avi πŸ˜‘

Arpi is getting jealous πŸ˜†

i am big fan of RV and Anu πŸ€£

Love you πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Ok i already have few posts to unres so this time no sulking at all,

first of all the part was wooow ,πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

there was everything, romance , action, concern , friend ship, n Avita moment  😍

wow Nidha dear what a part just full on entertainment πŸ˜‰
will wait for the Party hope party me baat kuch aur aage badhegi ☺️

update soon dear
πŸ˜‰
Nidha, I loved this update. Avita noticing each other and Anu teasing them. The fight was tough and violent. Poor Anu and Arpi got hurt but now our dear guys have opened their hearts out to these girls. I can see RV and Anu getting along fine.  Where was Nikki in this update, did the fight scare her away? I'm excited for the party and great it's a Wedding Party that means there is no booze. I don't really like the parties that ppl have when their parents aren't home, loud music, getting drunk and hooking up, it grosses me out. This is how parties are done in Canada and the States. Anyways, I hope RV and Avi have a double date with our sweet ladies.
hey nidha!
I fell upon this forum and happened to notice your fanfic. Decided to take a look.
It's amazing, although i admit i've never seen the show.
Waiting for an uodate, for both your ff's.