Navya
Navya

Expectation from AnYa Picnic?

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
So what do you guys think?

Obviously Both will be going there, otherwise what would be the point of bringing of the picnic topic?

Navya's Dad already seems convinced from Promos, and Anant will manage his family...

What do you think will be scenes of picnic?

Some romantic moments?
Embarrassed
EmbarrassedI just hope that now one of the two accepts his/her love and realize it...

and their respective friends help anant or navya(whoever realized it) to help them both...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What would be scenerio According to you?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVE.Juhi.samratrocks

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
itz obvious dat dey vl cum more close 2 each othr...
nd v ol r xpecting some drolling scenes frm dem...Embarrassed
but abt da realization of der luv...dat shud not b happend soon...but may b 1 can realise his/her luv 4 da othr...nd i think dat vl b Navya...but i want dat it shud b Anant 2 realize his love 1st !

Lub,
Juh!Smile

Edited by Love_Anant - 09 May 2011 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91samratrocks-SilverAngel-

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Me too! We can more or less see now that Navya is falling for or should I say 'has already fallen for' Anant lol But it would be nice to see what exactly Anant thinks of Navya...maybe it could be a scene where Navya's at harm or in danger and then Anant realises the important of Navya in his life... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

Me too! We can more or less see now that Navya is falling for or should I say 'has already fallen for' Anant lol But it would be nice to see what exactly Anant thinks of Navya...maybe it could be a scene where Navya's at harm or in danger and then Anant realises the important of Navya in his life... Smile

hey ruxana...dat prt vl b wonderful...evn i want anant 2 realize his luv 1st...nd agar aisa scene hua den definitely anant vl save hr nd may b confess his luv...Embarrassed

v shud b da writers lolx LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

Originally posted by Ruxana91

hey ruxana...dat prt vl b wonderful...evn i want anant 2 realize his luv 1st...nd agar aisa scene hua den definitely anant vl save hr nd may b confess his luv...Embarrassed

v shud b da writers lolx LOL

heyy...yup he could save her and actually discover his feelings for her Big smile
and lol i know!! we'd know exactly how to create the perfect scenes to make ourselves as well as everyone else drool over them lool  LOL
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
My only expectation from the picnic is that it be as normal as close to reality as possible... no lost in the jungle tracks please! But I want Anant and Navya to spend some quality time together as well so that Anant finally figures out what is going on between him and Navya.
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Ohh yess... Guys for some reason, we already see yes from Navya... But I want.. anant to realize and ask his guru aka harry... and practice some proposal part and all...
@ladyMc: Yes... No Jungle mein Managal Kinds please...
katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know if they will realize but I'm sure they are gonna get into some trouble and as per the sbb segment it was pretty much like they were left behind and navya was very scared and she was hugging anantEmbarrassedand anant was consoling her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index