Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Let's Leave It Untitled - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

We shd name this thread Let's Leave It Untitled. Zeenia had suggested this title for one of d previous thread ages back which didn't got title till 70 page😆😆

Nice Idea 😳 😳 😳 I m missing Zeenie
Hi Kriti Shruti ...

Koi naam karan karo is AT ka ...

Shruti aise hi timepass ke liye kiya ... 😆 like the pic that is why after some time i will go back to my cute self 😳
Originally posted by DoWntOwN_GaL

I used to love the way Sid' Ridhhima reacted when Sid touched her😍
All those special feelings were FARZ!!! Really now!!! :@

I know I seriously detest the word FARZ 🤢
I love my SR profile pic. This has been one of my fav profile pic that I am using since long now.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I love my SR profile pic. This has been one of my fav profile pic that I am using since long now.

yaa its really nice in fact i like nikita's also ...same scene different angles ... dono mast hai

Gulaal wants Kesar-Talli married

In STAR Plus' prime time show Gulaal- Zindagi Ka Har Rang, Gulaal feels it is time Kesar realised his responsibility towards his family and get settled in life. She intends for him to marry Talli. 

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Now that things are almost normal between Kesar and Gulaal, she is thinking of his future. She wants him to become responsible towards his family, do some work, get settled and marry Talli. Kesar has observed the two friends and understood that they are fond of each other. She will make attempts to bring them closer to help Kesar realise his feelings for Talli. In tonight's episode, when her mother, Poonamba, objects to Talli and Kesar's close friendship, Gulaal will tell her that her marriage with Kesar was the need of the hour and that she had promised everyone that when Kesar grew up, she would get him married to a girl of his choice and age. She will add that now the time for Kesar to choose his bride has come and the bride should be Talli."

Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh explains her stance, "When Talli came to us as a young girl, I had promised her that she would stay in our home forever and now by marrying Kesar, I will be able to fulfill that promise. She confessed about her love for Kesar and expressed her desire to marry him. I am not sure whether Kesar loves Talli or not, so my motive is to bring them together. Kesar, now, needs to know his responsibility as the son of the family. I want him to take up this marriage proposal and start thinking about his future."

Kesar aka Neil Bhatt though isn't on the same wavelength, "Talli is a very sweet girl and a close childhood friend of mine, but I haven't developed any feelings towards her. So there is no question of romance at the moment. I am unaware that Gulaal wants Talli and me to be married, as she hasn't spoken to me about any of this. Moreover, I don't think I am ready for marriage."

Will Gulaal be successful in uniting Kesar and Talli? Will Kesar be willing to go along with the idea? Or does he have a plan of his own? Don't forget to watch Gulaal –Zindagi Ka Har Rang every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 12, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1726/gulaal-wants-kesar–talli-married.aspx

Not surprised that Gulaal is pushing them together, and her mum finds out what Gulaal's intention is and have been

Hello DJ..Shruti di..Linnie🤗🤗
how is this VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_k9ePaOPqA[/YOUTUBE]
i just edited JeRan performence @ ITA Awards