India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

chand pia ka sasur

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey guys in todays episode when misha says to pia to come back she says that hostel mein mera samman hai wo kon smete ga mera sasur then misha says ok chand raichand ko hostel bhejo tmhara saman lane k liye  that means abhay is pia z husband i reall y loved the dialogs oh God when she said chand raichand i was very happy oh gosh kash ye true hota do you guys like the scene?EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by black_scorpio - 09 May 2011 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScaryAngelPari-Guptailove99

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I knw..LOL Chaand is also ready to accept her as Daughter-in-law for Abhay..
I liked when Chaand showed his support towards Pia..n the trust that they can tell Pia who's Sid..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
see time and again it is confirmed tht cvs visit If and steal ideas from here and then twist and turn them. we have so many posts about haseena being piya's sasu ma, so now CVs put this dialogue of chand being piya's sasur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index