Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Funniest Moments/Made u Laugh hard:) (Page 3)

nav92 Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
and also,,when arjun was teeling to arohi ke,,ladkio ko kaise chedte hai''mein keha ji tikhi talwar ban ke kithe chale ho''and arohi ne arjun ki kaho pe spraydhall di thi,,hahahha,,rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Well..We are aware with the Super Rocking & Hillarious Arjuhi of season 2.Big smileDay Dreaming...There has been many moments on show now Which were super hillarious and soo cute...Which made  us
 laugh hard ,hard ,harder..EmbarrassedROFL...and you feel like adore them more and more...Since
In season2 there is always comic touch in most of Arjuhi scenes...

I know Its too hard to tell just few line When writers given us such many Great scenesBig smile..Still
 I would love to read anything you like to share here...Embarrassed

First let me tell I love alll that Jungle scenes and Mrs.Singhaniya Nok-joke after Marriage...But Two lines which made me Laugh hard were..Big smileAnd I love to watch them again & again & again...Embarrassed
From A very First Epi of Season2  -
- When Arohi was coming back to Chandighar with Shefali and one other friend..and She was telling them about her family..So when She was telling about her Daddu...
She said - My Daddu says - Ye Kabhi mat Pucho desh tumhare liye Kya kiya ,Ye Bolo Tumne desh ke Liye Kya Kiya hai..Smile
OMG !!  but after that what she said - Par Me Kehati hu Ye sab Pucho hi Kyu ?!! ShockedROFL..Kaam Ki bate Pucho na..Jaise Ki Aaj Khane me Kya bana hai .!!.Mausam Kaise hai..!!ROFLROFLLOL
- And second scene When she was exposing her Mr.Singhaniya in front of Media on Honey MoonEmbarrassed -ROFLROFLROFL Lolzz.. to all the News Media - .Aaj is Aadmi ne Aapni biwi Ke Gehne churaye hai..Kal Aap Ki biwi ke churaiye ga..Gaur se dekhiye is chehre Ko...ROFLROFLOMG ! And try to see Mr.Singhaniya face Gaur se hereWinkLOL...He was like - I dunno what to do , I dunno what to do  !!ROFLROFLKaisi Biwi Mili Hai...!!EmbarrassedROFLROFLHe Bhagwan -Muje Meri Biwi se Bachao !ROFL
 -Cant forget their first Suhag cum Kushti  Raat organized by dadi..ROFL

Pls Share yr favorite &  beloved comic scenes from season2...Lets rewind KMH2 laughter ride friends...Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i liked the honeymoon speech where she said mera screw tila hai.
i also liked karan's singing it made laugh. he is so sweet and original.
also like the scenes u have chosen & all jungle scenes it is hard to pick. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 14 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hillarious scenes / lines:
'my name is chiku , chiku ki jawani'    by chiku!   ROFL
recent 1... wre rajvir says singhanias r scared of him n wunt dare to help arjun escape frm jail...
r rly singhus scared of him???    ROFL
arjuhi scenes:
many 2 mention...thinkin abt them sends me to dreamland..  Day Dreaming
n itz vry difficult 2 write frm dreamland... hehe!!!  LOL
luv alll the scenes of arjuhi!!!   Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Nicee topicc!!!
All the arjuhi scenes are my fav!!

Res,,,will come back nd edit!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

There are way too many to remember, but here is a list of the scenes/dialouges that I have enjoyedSmile

My favourite scenes were from Jan 17th to March 24thLOL Their fighting scenes were simply hilarious and the way they used to deny their love for each other was very cuteEmbarrassed

These are my favourite scenes:
Arjun kidnaps Arohi and Arohi and Shefali try to escape.

Mangiram's bio data ROFLROFL

Arjun becomes Cheeku's bodyguard and they go on a drive at night, and Cheeku gets all drunk ROFL.

Arohi asks Arjun for the ring.
Arjun calls home after his marriage with ArohiCool He was damn hot and coolLOLWink

When Dadi asks them to get ready for their Suhagrath, Arohi tells Arjun," Suniya, aap waise bhi kothe hi lagthe hai ji"ROFL

Arohi divides the bed and room.

During their 'honeymoon' when the reporters ask Arjun to give the ring and Arohi to give him a kiss in returnROFL

The yoga scene where Arohi pretends to sprain her ankle so that they can escape the honeymoon.

Arohi and Pignesh convo when Pignesh tries to rape Arohi.Stern SmileLOL
This scene might be repetitive, but I found the scene really funny where Arjun tries to "save" Arohi from the goons but insulting her. The subsequent pepper spray sceneLOL

Arjun describes Dhondu to Romit, infact I LOVE all the Arjun-Romit-Raj scenesWink

How can I forget the scene where Arjun goes to 'love guru' Jay and says Raj has some problems in lifeROFL

Dadi's phatkar when Arjun leaves Arohi in her mayka and Arohi's nautankiROFL

And the scene where ArJuhi go to a lodge to have their Suhagraath and the police raid and their night in the police jeep BlushingROFL
When Arohi gets to know that Jignesh is Raj's real dad, Arjun goes to sleep without arguing with her and she says " Saare ladke aaise hi hothe hai...meri ladai abhi puri nahi hui hai, tum kuch kaho aur uske baad mein kuch kahoogi, tum meri laadai ko beech mein chod kar ese so nahi sakthe" ROFLROFL
And ofcourse, the scene where ArJuhi pretend to be the perfect couple in front of Jay's parentsROFLArohi calling Arjun Raj ke papa and his shocked expressions were awesome!
The scene where Arjun tells Rajveer and Gauri, "Hamara tho ho gaya, kya aapka hua?" and then he says, "Divorce"...was a very hilarious oneROFL
And the latest, "mein chudail lagoongi"LOLLOLLOL
In Fact, I love all their nok-joks and the way Arjun pulls Arohi's legEmbarrassedWinkROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027 Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Lovely topic. 

Will add more for now its 

"my name is Chiku, Chiku ke javanni" LooolROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_94 Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
lovely topic...season 2 was was grt fun watching each n every scene b it arjuhi's scenes who made us laugh so much all the scenes when  arjun kidnapped arohi...arohi's dialouges in first epi like "dadu kehte hein ye mat socho hamare desh ne hamare liye kya kiya ye socho ham ne hamare desh k liye kya kiya mein kehti hoon yeh sab socho hi kyun sochna hai kaam ki baat socho jaise aaj raat khane mein kya bana..." and also the one when she says dadu k liye usool is v.precious isliye mein unhe sambhaal k rakhti hoon zara kam use karti hoon.after marriage also there were many such scenes its hard to mention all...we are really gonna miss KMH and all this fun soo very much!

Edited by Crazy_94 - 15 May 2011 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index