Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Funniest Moments/Made u Laugh hard:) (Page 2)

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
guys utho and reply kro,,plsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
haha... these all are classics :) i have a list of whole lot of them esp where they try to get on each others nerves... will make a list and post it later :D

shibz

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ok... heres the first part of my looong list... some of them are very small scenes and shots but nonetheless i find these as light moments in the series which makes it fun to watch on the whole :D

1) when she goes to arjuns cottage and gets drunk... kicks him and wakes him up :D and next day morning is trying to scare him with a knife which has butter on it!
2) when she asks "panditji aaj raatko mein hot to lagungi naa???" 
3) cheekus ring gets stuck in her throat and he hits her... she says "itna jor se kyu maara" n he says "mera peecha karna nai choda to isse bhi jorse maarunga!!!!" 
4) the gym scene when she goes to find her "mystery dance partner" from the previous night and bumps into arjun
5) arjun and romit are mistaken for strippers... LOL
6) when arjun kidnaps her (shes not aware) and she refuses to go with him
7) when she n shefali try to run away n get lost in the jungle... "kya zindagi hai... diet karte karte jiye aur diet karte karte marr gaye!!!"
8) when arjun comes back for arohi and they go to saraali... the entire journey if fun! the way she talks non-stop... lift in the police jeep... the bus sequence esp agneepath style she says "naam arjun... pura naam arjun stupid monster!!!" hahaha
9) when they meet uncle aunty and the misunderstanding abt arohi being pregnant... arjun says "shuruaat issine ki thi... issi ko shauk hai ye sab karneka" LOL
10) when the villagers want to get them married n they plan to run away... they need to change clothes in a room n wen he says dont turn around n look she says "mein tumhari tarah luchhi nai hu" 

then there was a lot of drama till arjun became cheekus bodyguard... 2nd part of my favourite funny scenes to follow soon :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxMsFuzzybear69thefangirllife.vrshn.shibz

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
HAAA CHERRY I LVED THT SCENES ALSO AND AROHI SAIC TIO ARJUN KE TUM UN KM BOLNE WAE BACNHO MEIN SE EK NIGE...SAB BACE UEEE UEEE KRTE NIGNNE QAUR TUM SIRF UEE KRTE HIGEY HAHAHA
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav92

HAAA CHERRY I LVED THT SCENES ALSO AND AROHI SAIC TIO ARJUN KE TUM UN KM BOLNE WAE BACNHO MEIN SE EK NIGE...SAB BACE UEEE UEEE KRTE NIGNNE QAUR TUM SIRF UEE KRTE HIGEY HAHAHA
hahaha... yea that was class! also in uncle-auntys cottage when he says that arohi ko lagta hai bachhe ne laath maari n then he puts his ear to her stomach n says "nai tum bohat khaati ho na isliye gas hua hoga" LOL

MsFuzzybear69

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MsFuzzybear69

Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
To me  the  funniest  was..When      Arjun  asked "Tum kis  se  pyaar  karte  ho  mere  ma? Then  Arohi replied  tumse  meri bap... ThAT  WAS  REALLY  FUNNY.,..

Edited by Lornab70 - 11 May 2011 at 3:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69cherry227shibz

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
and also,,when arjun was teeling to arohi ke,,ladkio ko kaise chedte hai''mein keha ji tikhi talwar ban ke kithe chale ho''and arohi ne arjun ki kaho pe spraydhall di thi,,hahahha,,rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index