My take on Anant & Navya's first ever hug

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guyz, i'm sure, like me, everyone else is also still feeling lost for words after watching a glimpse of Anant & Navya's first ever hug!! lol ðŸ˜† 
Just wanted to share my thoughts about the scene - first of all even before seeing the video - the pictures were enough to make me hyperventilate loool and feel on top of the world! lol and the video looks amazing and i absolutely can't wait to watch the scene! lol
anyway apart from my crazy reaction to it (loool ðŸ˜†) i was thinking about what lead to their hug - i read something about Navya feeling scared and Anant comforts her ðŸ˜Š (aww) but then in the video they mentioned something about the two of them realising they like each other - personally i don't think that's the case and will be really shocked if it is lol if that does happen i think its a bit too soon for that yet...but then again it's still good news ðŸ˜Š

what do you guyz think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats my point also ,its not realization of love ,its just that navya is scared  😕
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this only Anant comfort her...saying Im with you...that is too soon if they realize that they are in love...I think they will realize their love but not soo soon there will be some drama with it...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
evn m confused...sum r telling anant vl console her...nd i want dis 2 happen...but in da video dey wer tellin day ANYA realise der love 4 each othr...yaar i dint xcpt dis 2 happen sooo sooonn...i juzzz hope navya nd anant r lost nd navya is feeling scared nd anant consoles her...dis vl b vru cute...hope itz not der confession...nd luking @ da video nd by der acting itz not lukin lyk a confession !!

Lub,
Juh!
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your post made me grin further more...Me too Hyperventilated...lol..
And I agree with everyone..it might not be confession time yet...just a supportive I am there for ya hug from Anant!
But it sure will be a key point in their realization for each other!
I am sure Navya is going to die of embarrassment once she gets out of the "scared" mode and thinks about the cozy hug Anant gave her..😉
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

And I agree with everyone..it might not be confession time yet...just a supportive I am there for ya hug from Anant!
I am sure Navya is going to die of embarrassment once she gets out of the "scared" mode and thinks about the cozy hug Anant gave her..😉

thank you ritu...your post made me smile & nod my head in agreement too! lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL like Shreya said elsewhere that it seems like Navya was scared and he was comforting her in the only way humans with Y-chromosomes can think of  😆

It is a good time for introspection and realization, not sure if this a good time for "kunphession" though 😊 Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

I am sure Navya is going to die of embarrassment once she gets out of the "scared" mode and thinks about the cozy hug Anant gave her..
😉

dittoo... even i think the same... i will love to see the post hug scenes actually... nazrein milaana, nazrein churana!!! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

waiting besabri se for that episode... 😳 ðŸ˜³
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
which video? tell me contents or give me link plz plzzz...intresting post :)
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
i too think tht navya is scared and anant is gonna comfort her and stay by her side..and abt realising their love i dont think i want tht soo soon..i just want thm 2 know each other properly first..ofcourse i badly wanna c AN chemistry but not sooo soon..