Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Radhika's Bold Step...unbelievable (Page 3)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chymanju7

superbClapClapClapClap
       soch rahi thi jab radhika na aisa kaha tab dev babu ka reaction kaisa hogaSmile...mummy kaho faas gaye
Thank you...
Dev babu ka reaction..? bechara cupboard dhoond raha hoga so that he can hide his izzat ...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Raj, this was funny.  Your movie knowledge is unbelievable.

But the funny thing is that this scenario can happen.  I can see Dev running away quivering with fear at the sight of bold Radhika.  He would go and hide behind Padma's saree who is his long lost mother.  See Padma can only take care of one child at a time.  So she forgot both her other younger son Dev and younger daughter Rashmi.  Now Rashmi is the wise one and forgot her mother and brother promptly too.  Dev fell from Padma's uterus and hid his head and has therefore lost his marbles.  So he continues to follow her around.
Rashmi is really the wise one that she is staying away from the pagalkhana..I think her stay in Mumbai has opened her eyes. By the way was Padma suffering from memory loss when Dev fell from her uterus? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

But the funny thing is that this scenario can happen.  I can see Dev running away quivering with fear at the sight of bold Radhika.  He would go and hide behind Padma's saree who is his long lost mother.  See Padma can only take care of one child at a time.  So she forgot both her other younger son Dev and younger daughter Rashmi.  Now Rashmi is the wise one and forgot her mother and brother promptly too.  Dev fell from Padma's uterus and hid his head and has therefore lost his marbles.  So he continues to follow her around.
Thanks a ton Angie...Smile
I can see it will happen soon...thts why I wrote this...Radhika is more bold and bindaas thn Dev...he is a henpeck husband or lover...ultimately Radhika will initiate...Padma is another weak character...I am sure Dev is her son...Sr.RP will reveal this to everyone...when BB will declare Virat (The Cartoon Network Joker.)as RP...LOLlost his marbles..? he has lost everything...Rashmi did wise thing by moving out..Rohan is good for nothing..

Edited by set_raj - 09 May 2011 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Neerjaa

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Rashmi is really the wise one that she is staying away from the pagalkhana..I think her stay in Mumbai has opened her eyes. By the way was Padma suffering from memory loss when Dev fell from her uterus? 
She is wise thts y she left...absolute Madhouse...Padma must have gone thru some trauma...or something serious which only RP knows...and he will reveal during the time BB will announce Virat the cartoon network joker as new RP..LOL
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hehehe!!!!! Wah Wah Raj jee...Kya baat hai!! Clap Radhika ko bana diya aapne Manmohini...jo karne gayi apne 'Vishwamitra Dev' ke tapasya ko bhang! Wink Your Bindaas Kumari is Wink Cool

And Dev's reaction was priceless!!!! ROFL Bechara...uski sambhali huwi izzat pe aagayi!! ROFL ROFL 

I must say u have great knowledge of Hindi Movies...u used appropriate names in the situations!! Clap

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

thanks Raj bhayya... HILARIOUS AS ALWAYS>>> hope we will see our bold radhika soon.. who can roll her eyes  at her husband,, when she get a chance...
Sis Devika thanks a lot...Yea she has to be bold and take a Belan in her hand and apne Darpok husband ki band baja de..LOL
devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hilarious
koi aap se sekh hindi moveis ke naam ka istamaal

kamaal ker deya
you rock just like cb2 and avina/radev

set_raj

van_dana Newbie
van_dana
van_dana

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
haaa   good job 

set_raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index