Radhika's Bold Step...unbelievable - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Raj, this was funny.  Your movie knowledge is unbelievable.

But the funny thing is that this scenario can happen.  I can see Dev running away quivering with fear at the sight of bold Radhika.  He would go and hide behind Padma's saree who is his long lost mother.  See Padma can only take care of one child at a time.  So she forgot both her other younger son Dev and younger daughter Rashmi.  Now Rashmi is the wise one and forgot her mother and brother promptly too.  Dev fell from Padma's uterus and hid his head and has therefore lost his marbles.  So he continues to follow her around.
thanks Raj bhayya... HILARIOUS AS ALWAYS>>> hope we will see our bold radhika soon.. who can roll her eyes  at her husband,, when she get a chance...
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Very hilariuos post.
thanks a lot fatssrilanka...
RBGπŸ˜†πŸ‘
πŸ‘
ADMI ALBELA DEV KI KAHANI KISMET KI AUR MERE(USKI) JEEVAN SAATHI RADHIKA KI LOVE STORY KYA BAAT HAI PEHLI NAZAR ME MOHABAT ISKO KEHATE HAI.PAR BEECH ME EK PAGLA KAHIKA AA GAYA.AUR DEV PATTAR KE SANAM HO GAYA AUR RADHIKA KA PIYA KA GHAR PHUL BANE ANGARE HO GAYA
Originally posted by chymanju7

superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
       soch rahi thi jab radhika na aisa kaha tab dev babu ka reaction kaisa hoga😊...mummy kaho faas gaye
Thank you...
Dev babu ka reaction..? bechara cupboard dhoond raha hoga so that he can hide his izzat ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by why6

But the funny thing is that this scenario can happen.  I can see Dev running away quivering with fear at the sight of bold Radhika.  He would go and hide behind Padma's saree who is his long lost mother.  See Padma can only take care of one child at a time.  So she forgot both her other younger son Dev and younger daughter Rashmi.  Now Rashmi is the wise one and forgot her mother and brother promptly too.  Dev fell from Padma's uterus and hid his head and has therefore lost his marbles.  So he continues to follow her around.
Rashmi is really the wise one that she is staying away from the pagalkhana..I think her stay in Mumbai has opened her eyes. By the way was Padma suffering from memory loss when Dev fell from her uterus? 
Originally posted by why6

Thanks a ton Angie...😊
I can see it will happen soon...thts why I wrote this...Radhika is more bold and bindaas thn Dev...he is a henpeck husband or lover...ultimately Radhika will initiate...Padma is another weak character...I am sure Dev is her son...Sr.RP will reveal this to everyone...when BB will declare Virat (The Cartoon Network Joker.)as RP...πŸ˜†lost his marbles..? he has lost everything...Rashmi did wise thing by moving out..Rohan is good for nothing..
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Rashmi is really the wise one that she is staying away from the pagalkhana..I think her stay in Mumbai has opened her eyes. By the way was Padma suffering from memory loss when Dev fell from her uterus? 
She is wise thts y she left...absolute Madhouse...Padma must have gone thru some trauma...or something serious which only RP knows...and he will reveal during the time BB will announce Virat the cartoon network joker as new RP..πŸ˜†

Hehehe!!!!! Wah Wah Raj jee...Kya baat hai!! πŸ‘ Radhika ko bana diya aapne Manmohini...jo karne gayi apne 'Vishwamitra Dev' ke tapasya ko bhang! πŸ˜‰ Your Bindaas Kumari is πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Ž

And Dev's reaction was priceless!!!! 🀣 Bechara...uski sambhali huwi izzat pe aagayi!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

I must say u have great knowledge of Hindi Movies...u used appropriate names in the situations!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by Devika.

thanks Raj bhayya... HILARIOUS AS ALWAYS>>> hope we will see our bold radhika soon.. who can roll her eyes  at her husband,, when she get a chance...
Sis Devika thanks a lot...Yea she has to be bold and take a Belan in her hand and apne Darpok husband ki band baja de..πŸ˜†