Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

LOVE U LOVE!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starling

Groupbie

starling

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Firstly let me just say that I hate the stupid ullu trio, can't stand them.
Ok more to the point, I am glad that they are showing love taking a stand too, it has been far too long that the ullus have stepped over her... I simply loved her today. How can the so called "inspectors" and "lawyers" be so stupid???? Y are they so sure that Arjun TRIED to kill KSA??? Aren't they supposed to be smart??? Intelligent?? At least have a thinking capacity??? Anyways, I am going completely off-topic now, really sorry!

Just wanted to salute love and I really wish she had done this sooner.

P.S I hope sanchit, amrit and maybe tayaji woould also walk out, that would be so awesome!!!!!!!
The ullu trio deserve eachother's sorry company...

Edited by starling - 09 May 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE U LOVE!!!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.