India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

bv-9/5/2011 (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

@piyo haan yaar daadis ane andi ki life barbaad kar di hain,but i dont get it,  even when she was not studying , she used to get all insults from dadisa,

isse accha toh padhai karke insults kha leti buddhuLOLLOL
btw gaga scene was good, mujhe dono bahu saras lage cheBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@bold its "kairi" raw mango
yeah, i too thought it should be 'kairi'  but in  video it sounded like chehriLOL
yeah, i noted  the taxi number  MCP 953 LOL..
How apt  ,She is searching for the biggest MCP  Wacko
it should be renamed JAGAT 953 Wink same meaning 
[/QUOTE]

I was very sure if no body else alteast our jyothi will surely notice the number. See I am also following your foot stepsWink

@bold.. ROFL. well saidClap

[/QUOTE] WinkThat's what happens when serial starts to drag and  noting irrelevant taxi numbers  seems more  interesting to  us LOL.

andv

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

@piyo haan yaar daadis ane andi ki life barbaad kar di hain,but i dont get it,  even when she was not studying , she used to get all insults from dadisa,

yaah anmol,dadisa ne iss bacchii ki ithni insult kii thi bachpan meinAngry,in the beginning  she used to fight back ,once she even ran away back to her parents home but sabb ne zabardasthi usko vaapas  le aaye  and from then on Dadisa ne aisii brainwashing  kii  ke anandi totally docile beendni bann gayiOuch-dadisa ko khush karna hi kartavya hai sochne lagiThumbs Down,apney  khud ke sapno ke liye ladnaa hi bandd kar diya issne,she was much smarter than jagya but DS didnt want girls to study and she in a way emotionally blackmailed this good hearted kid to give up studies..the biggest mistake in her life was that..genious hai parr buddhu bann ke life waste karr rahi haiOuch..There are so many heart wrenching scenes ..Ouch
Glad you enjoyed your gagaLOL..Winkmore than your vaibhav and devki?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvintruderfastkhusi_*

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
ok So how true are tellychakkar articles? and how reliable. 

Cause they said Gauri will stay with Jagya's family. 

How on earth is that supposed to happen?

i am soo confused.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

yaah anmol,dadisa ne iss bacchii ki ithni insult kii thi bachpan meinAngry,in the beginning  she used to fight back ,once she even ran away back to her parents home but sabb ne zabardasthi usko vaapas  le aaye  and from then on Dadisa ne aisii brainwashing  kii  ke anandi totally docile beendni bann gayiOuch-dadisa ko khush karna hi kartavya hai sochne lagiThumbs Down,apney  khud ke sapno ke liye ladnaa hi bandd kar diya issne,she was much smarter than jagya but DS didnt want girls to study and she in a way emotionally blackmailed this good hearted kid to give up studies..the biggest mistake in her life was that..genious hai parr buddhu bann ke life waste karr rahi haiOuch..There are so many heart wrenching scenes ..Ouch
Glad you enjoyed your gagaLOL..Winkmore than your vaibhav and devki?LOL

DSAngryAngryAngryAngry
after the kal kothri incident...i was very angry at her(punish a 10 year old kid in the dark room just for the bangles incidentDeadDeadgosh!such a devil c is...)... after that her pain in sugna's track didn't affect me much...then  mahabir singh track was introduced...i felt bad...but again c called anandi "pagal" in the mahapanchayat(it is really painful 4 me watching anandi at the time when c is in depressing mood...n accept "haan hoon main pagal"CryAngryOuch)...i lost all respect for her...after that every emotional scenes of DS didn't affect me anymore...everytime when i saw them there is always a thought in my mind...there is surely some bad intension / selfish thought going on in DS's mind...
same thing with jagiya...these days whatever he does ...i always think...there is surely some evil intentions behind it...
this dadi -pota duoAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i just can't help it!!Dead

about Anmol's vaibhak-devki...i think they r 2nd/3rd...veer-ichha tops in anmol's list!!
A true tina fan!!!Wink

Edited by khusi_* - 09 May 2011 at 8:04pm

pjyo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

about Anmol's vaibhak-devki...i think they r 2nd/3rd...veer-ichha tops in anmol's list!!
A true tina fan!!!Wink
[/QUOTE]
nahin khusi , veecha were my first couple andy yes me a huge tina fan , but they have completely destroyed the storyline and characters, so dont watch that show,anymore
abahy piya r 1st , than vaibhav devki, and then gagaLOLLOL
i suggest u all to give mukti bandhan a try , its really very good ,and a very hatke showSmile
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

A true tina fan!!!Wink

nahin khusi , veecha were my first couple andy yes me a huge tina fan , but they have completely destroyed the storyline and characters, so dont watch that show,anymore
abahy piya r 1st , than vaibhav devki, and then gagaLOLLOL
i suggest u all to give mukti bandhan a try , its really very good ,and a very hatke showSmile
ohh,they were!!LOL
yes in storyline destruction uttran tops the chartLOLLOLLOL

hope bv ki yeh halat naa hojaye!!Ouch

Edited by khusi_* - 09 May 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyointruderfast

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index