hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jagiya and Gauri are shopping for Lal singh. Jagiya doesn't like to come and says to Gauri that Lal singh is old fashioned and doesn't understand his modern method of thinking🥱😡.Gauri convinces him.

Dadisa brings food for Anandi and starts her philosophy saying women life are full of tests …blah.She asks her to have faith in Sumitra.Anandi doesn't seem convinced but Dadisa convinces her.

Sumitra reaches Mumbai and  asks lady for a call from her mobile but she rebuffs her.A taxi driver fools her.

Jagiya and Gauri reach Lal singh house where other friends are waiting.They complement regarding their house but Lal Singh says this house is his uncle and he took it for his wife for few days.Jagiya doesn't seem to like his way of talking.

Taxi driver fools Sumitra and stops at another place.When she asks a passer by regarding the college he says its on the main road and she has been fooled.

When Lal Singh asks why he left Mumbai,he says he wants to look after his parents and also he cares for his wife who did lot of sacrifices for him👏⭐️.He wants to continue his studies in Jaipur.Gauri and his friends praise him😊.Jagiya feels bad.😡🤢

Precap:Jagiya is on road searching for auto in a hurry.Two robbers approach Sumitra seeing her jewellery.They ask her where she wants to go and promises to drop her😕.She looks confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
last part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slaps without slapping!!!!😆
jagat ko kitne thapad lage bina maare!!!🤣

what is DS telling anandi about keep ur hope alive!!!😡
still now!!
indo dadi-pota ke main kya karun!!!😡
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think sumitra will be seen by Jagya and she will be safe as she will not trust them. She will speak with jags and leave and then not be able to be found right? as per the article. 

I hope she is safe

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

laved the last scene, jaggu kaa chehra  dekhne laayak tha, gauri tum kamaal ho yaar👏

so jag is going to meet his mother tom ,(chalo thank god, kuch toh sharam hain)
and will get another round of slaps,
there was a post of a fight btw gaga cos of this, maybe from then on gauri will start suspecting him , lets see😊  
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah what post intruder can you please post
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the precap, I was relieved to see Jag caring for his mom and trying to find her. Thank God he didn't say it is old fashioned to care for parents and continue to be in the party. I don't understand his definition of modernity. The way Gowri's character is being portrayed so far, I still have hard time to believe that they will turn her into some revengeful girl fighting for a man.
By the way what was the green drink which they served at LalSingh's house?
intruderfast thumbnail
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lal singh has honesty ,simplicity and respect for his family and when gauri  appreciated that jagat's expression was worth a watch...🤪...Its better to be 'old fashioned' as Lal singh ⭐️ than being oversmart ,conniving like jagya.😡.
Sumitra  is all lost in mumbai ,wonder how she managed to  reach all the way from jaithser to mumbai without problems 🤔,also why didn't  she take anandi's mobile phone with her to avoid trouble ?..
Now dadisa  remembers that anandi liked giving exams and asks her to be prepared for all exams... 🤔..If only DS was this encouraging  to her when she  was studying ,then anandi's life would have been sooo  much  better ,she wouldn't be sitting crying all alone in her bedroom .😳..
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Lal singh has honesty ,simplicity and respect for his family and when gauri  appreciated that jagat's expression was worth a watch...🤪...Its better to be 'old fashioned' as Lal singh ⭐️ than being oversmart ,conniving like jagya.😡.
Sumitra  is all lost in mumbai ,wonder how she managed to  reach all the way from jaithser to mumbai without problems 🤔,also why didn't  she take anandi's mobile phone with her to avoid trouble ?..
Now dadisa  remembers that anandi liked giving exams and asks her to be prepared for all exams... 🤔..If only DS was this encouraging  to her when she  was studying ,then anandi's life would have been sooo  much  better ,she wouldn't be sitting crying all alone in her bedroom .😳..

yay piyo however good dadisa might be now, she was the root cause of all problemsAngry
wish gauri band bajaayegi ds ki, anandi devi toh kuch karne se rahi
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
brilliant update!!!👍🏼

i wonder how can gauri turn negative🤔
lal singh was fantastic!👍🏼 👏
only jagya knows the definition of being modern for him...😡

i want sumitra to be found by jag ASAP so that he can get a slap from her😈