Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] (Page 3)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
updated my take.. 

@chandana - thnx for the msg.. :) gud to see u here.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hi I am new to IF ,

I am not getting why every body has given up and talking that its ending in 2 weeks.

whether Its confirm that its ending ?????

. means our petition and all other efforts just gone in vainConfused

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@roma2011 Hi, welcome to IF and ML. we haven't given up hence the petitions. But yes, its been confirmed that the last epi is gonna air on 28th or 27th of may. now our efforts are focused on having a good beautiful ending to the show and not a rushed effort to cover everything before it ends. And ofcourse, we are knocking all doors just in case there is a chance we can have the show extended long enough to make the end the cherishable memory it deserves to be SmileDay Dreaming *fingers crossed*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Not watched the episode yet Cry
Will come back with my 'bullet points' later Embarrassed  And like how it was before (rather, ages ago) am the last 1 here EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
what happened to everyone and where are the takes..before when i used to come, my take used to be on 8 or 9 page some times after reading all takes, i even felt what's in my take,  where is everyone..ML members...

Its too bad..do you know i even filled a form to unblock this page at my placeLOL..it took me lots of time too..Dead.. everyone is laughing at me for that..however i dont careLOL

Edited by piamist - 09 May 2011 at 10:13pm

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
First off thanks for the pics!! So lucky you got to meet Karan and Kritika, they sound so sweet!! What a memorable experience that must have been :)

Now to the show, the beginning irritated me! Advocate Saxena annoyed me to no end, I really wanted someone to smack him! Arohi's father and uncles should've had that smug look slapped off their faces as well!! The judge was wrong in his decision, he just learnt Arjun's lawyer was found dead. He should have said that due to new developments, his decision has changed. Arjun should have rightfully been given more time, a valid reason was given as to why his lawyer didn't show. An investigation should've been done before a decision was made. Hated seeing Arohi and Arjun being pulled apart, so sad!!!

I really felt bad for Arohi and I was happy to see Romit and Sanchit show up. This is the first time I've seen Arohi feel defeated and wanting to give up but fortunately the rest of are not ready to give up and want to fight. Kritika was too good in this episode!!

Poor Sanchit got slapped when he spoke in defense of Arjun and Arohi, his father is such a bully! Lovedeep looked broken hearing Arjun's jail sentence and couldn't take anymore of her brothers hypocrisy, she spoke her mind today and stood up for herself, Sanchit, Arjun and Arohi. I was really proud of her today and I am glad she is leaving the Ahuwalia house, why live in a place where you have no voice and are not respected? Hopefully she will give Arohi the strength she needs to fight

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 09 May 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
superb takes everyone   Clap .  Humare bas mein hota to we would enter the TV set and smack that  annoying  smiles off of  ullu's faces.  I guess jo hum nahi kar paa rahe hai woh lovedeep bua ne kar diya. Thumbs Up  she hit them on their faces  without actually hitting. 

@shibz - when will we hear  Tere sason se hi Cry

KMH-NASHAaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
hey guyz.. awesome takes.. 

kavya shibz, agreed. they need to play that title trak somewhere.. Disapprove

ditto to all coz wrote my take wid my bro breathing down my neck coz he needed something so had to miss out on details.. vaise bhi mujhse epi phir nahi dekha jaata.. ek taraf arohi aur bua rula rahe the apne awesome acting se, dusri taraf ullus aur saxena rula rahe the apni bakwas se.. unko dekhun toh sirf gaaliyan nikalti hai muh se.. so decided to watch later when my brain is not required to focus on something imp...Cry 

at any given point, i wud like nothing better than to beat the crap out of all ullu men n saxena n the lawyer n not to forget the Crapgin Team!! Evil Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 09 May 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top