Blooper in 09/05/11 episode

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1. By the time suhana reached ishaan's room length of her hair increased and her ear rings got stolen

2. Suhana said to rano ishaan is still unconscious...but doctor said they have given him sedatives...when the patient is still unconscious then what's the use of giving sedatives😕

Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣  Meri Blooper Queen... 👏
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loool... haha thats actually funny
See Renu di,kya mein aisi hi shaque karta tha ki aap teacher to nahi!😉
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

1. By the time suhana reached ishaan's room length of her hair increased and her ear rings got stolen

2. Suhana said to rano ishaan is still unconscious...but doctor said they have given him sedatives...when the patient is still unconscious then what's the use of giving sedatives😕

Can i say one thing...the whole episode was a BLOOPER...it was a KALA DHABBA...😡
111192 thumbnail
Disha said that ishaan is so shy that he don't even look at other girls...but little did she knew that her same devar has become so chichora that while driving he was looking at other woman's waist ...and his this roving eyes landed him in this situation(accident).🤣
I have a question..the doctors who handled Suhana's case..shetty..was he a neurologist too?
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

Can i say one thing...the whole episode was a BLOOPER...it was a KALA DHABBA...😡

Radhika, i think kachare ka dabba or kabad would be better word for the episode🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sb.

I have a question..the doctors who handled Suhana's case..shetty..was he a neurologist too?

he was an oncologist...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

Still holding the Shatty Miracle Candle ...😆