India-Forums

MJ Band Performance (Page 2)

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

Originally posted by -Sonya-

Why didnt you said this when the MJ band was given to Dharmesh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why so many people here have so much against the season 1 dancers...!!!!!!!!!

You know what I was thinking the same after Dharmesh got 1. Yes laser light was innovative but he has shown such innovation n number of times. If Dharmesh had to get it he should have got it after his Chura ke dil mera performance. What a creativity with such a simple prop like balloon.  i thought the same thing when Dharmesh was given the MJ band for this act. he has done this kind of act before too and that time it was unique so he shouldve been given the band at that time. i agree that according to me Siddy  did not deserve the band for his Miss LaBomba act; however, perhaps Remo gave him the band because he danced 3 styles in heels with costume changes

No I am not against DID1 dancers because I don't mix their arrogant personality with their dance skills. I never questioned when Mayuresh or Prince got it. Prince's performance on that day was probably the best I have seen him.

I am not against siddesh as well. I started watching ZND because of Siddesh though I end up liking akkshat more.

My whole point is, it looks too scripted and MJ band is loosing value. Siddesh is at his best when he does those comic acts with super expressions but he doesn't get any MJ Band for those. But he gets 1 for a medicore performance.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index