Where is d original SGP??????

Posted: 12 years ago
Now a days they seem least interested in showing how family keeps together in tough times n all which was d basic concept of the show...
Thank God,they ended Deepak-Sanjana track...They were not at all handling it properly...Sanjana was shown shouting at Deepak most of the times and how come she didn't know k he is her sister's dewar????I was firstly excieted about the track but the way they showed it...I wanted it to be a nice n calm relatinship developing eventually...
N now they seem hell bent on ruining panna's track also...I thought raunak ll return n every1 l accept him after some convincing but what d hell????he s going to get a new girl so his track is also ruined n he s shown -ve...
Ishan's memory loss is THE MOST boring track in SGP till now...
This is what I think...They could have shown sweet stories like disha n suhana getting pregnant at the same time...New love blooming betn Deepak-Sanju n Raunak all good n responsible trying to woo panna but they are not interested in showing anything positive...
Hell bent on ruining the show...I think they are just interested in streching the story n showing every1 shouting at each other...
What u ppl think?????
Do Comment even if u don't agree...I would love to read your views...
I would say the whole essence of the show-A loving family does EXIST in Indian television is lost forever!The USP of the show..how a family does take care of its loved ones..no matter how mature,immature,dumb,intelligent they are has been totally lost..they have reduced the show into a mockery of sorts..like a mindless comic caper!
Well...I kinda agree with you! ๐Ÿ˜Š but i wouldn't honestly want SGP to be happy ๐Ÿ˜› i mean i want them to face some problems so they would show the actual  bonding of the family members in hard times and how they handle the situation , how they support each other! How everything goes in a family , A real family is not always happy! Ups and downs come! So , i guess SGP has some ups and downs too!! but ...This Ishaan's track was too quick to show!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ After this BM track the TRP's went down , i wish CV's would not have shown this Ishaan's track ...its too early after this BM track! They should have shown Raunak return and the family would be really happy and than they should just show some nok-jhok episodes and than i guess it would be a better time to show Ishaan's track! Now , they are showing this track , some days after Raunak is gonna come , with a 'NEW WOMEN' in his life who is mentally ill and considers Raunak as her husband!! Raunak's family will be sad , and on the other side Kyshap family would be sad!! and ofcourse the bajpai's would be sad too!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข soo ...in the upcoming episodes everything is gonna be sad!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ time for us to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข
Please post comments...
Want to know everyone's views...

Well even i would like to know where is the original SGP lost...lost since 6-7 months...with superb sidetracks holding the show's essence...where is that SGP which touched the deepest chasms of the heart and the audience would not even realise it...full of emotional moments...smallest moments giving out the biggest philosophies of life...everyone looked sooo genuine and relatable back then april 2010 to sep-oct 2010...lost forever...i just wish to remember it like that...

Originally posted by radpat25

Well even i would like to know where is the original SGP lost...lost since 6-7 months...with superb sidetracks holding the show's essence...where is that SGP which touched the deepest chasms of the heart and the audience would not even realise it...full of emotional moments...smallest moments giving out the biggest philosophies of life...everyone looked sooo genuine and relatable back then april 2010 to sep-oct 2010...lost forever...i just wish to remember it like that...

Thanks for putting my thoughts in words so well๐Ÿ‘
Sgp team must show their own creativity in a different way not like its bangla version obs.plz finish that memory..track in a short time with a different way not like obs.in obs that was a very boring&lng track.want to see sushaan's romance&masti.not sadness.
One thing I have learned now for sure, in Indian TV its almost impossible to be different, they get you eventually, SGP maintained itself for first 8 months and I do believe they were not genuinely  working for TRP,s but Star Plus has eventually got them to work for that, and this pressure has made them loose there focus and bring random stuff, if it wasn't for the superb cast , they would have completely lost the game just as TL and CCBM, and Star would have axed SGP just about now.( well in reality they have axed it rather chopped it into pieces) I wish the CV listen to what people are saying or if not ask themselves  this question, " WOULD THEY LIKE THIS KIND OF EPISODE THEMSELVES IF THEY HADNT MADE THEM???" not only creatives I want to ask the actors as well, what do they feel like, after giving there heart and soul to SGP, do they still think its the same??? We are not asking rocket science , just go back to your simple style, which was very realistic and relatable. I feel really sorry now , not angry but really sorry as I still get the joy out of the episodes which I must have seen 100 times, where as since last 2 months I could hardly remember more then 4-5 episodes which was the original one.
Sheemadi...its actually shocking...i mean to wat extent has SP got hold of SGP creative aspects...are they mock directing the show...bcoz wat we saw yesterday cannot come from the makers of SGP(apr 2010-oct 2010)...really...it was bad...i really feel sorry for the team if they are deprieved of freedom to this extent...they are toiling...but its going in vain...i guess the actors might even be fed up and wondering as to wat they are doing...Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Well If u r Seriously asking Where has SGP Gone...It has Gone on Leave...Donno When will it be Bak...We Just can Pray nd Hope IFs Doesnt Have article in coming Weeks/Months Saying "SGP TO END"