Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

bolo na bolo na..kuch to bolo naπŸ˜†

Atleast Docs pe toh comment kar do yaar...πŸ˜†
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly...i am at loss of words to describe how pathetic it was...i felt like why am i watching this crap...it was utter nonsense...rubbish...🀒🀒🀒...even worse than kekta shows...seriously...atleast they are sincere to the mood of the situation...wat was all that...what were they trying to convey...accident is minor issue for kashyaps...wat was all dat stupid elesh dialogues,the discussions instead of rushing to the hospital...kk was with the doctors but couldnt he just call suhana and tell in which room ishaan is..wat was that FUNNY scene of pulling the patient...crap...do they call it humour...ZH you are right, the show is tormenting us...it was crap...very very bad...i cant take this anymore...its getting very very bad...they have lost it big time...pls dont leave a bad taste...better end it..

And pls...dont put director ravi ojha in the credit list...pls...show him some respect by not attaching his name to this utter crap...
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SGPianShehreen

It was weird but i felt he was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and forget about the accident for sometime and stop worrying! πŸ˜³ but some of his joke were actually not suitable and they didn't look like he was trying to make the other family members calm down...like the scene when they got to know that an accident happened to Ishaan , Ilesh was looking soo calm , he was holding his shoes and cracking out weird jokes that weren't funny at all! but at the same time i felt Inder was also a bit of careless πŸ˜³ he wasn't really hurrying to go to the hospital too!! but anyway , the scene in the hospital ...was actually not that bad...i felt that Ilesh was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and stop worrying too much!! That scene looked like it was πŸ˜Š

I dunno...i found Elesh.. weird today...πŸ˜† Again at the end of the tug of war...he came in running giving statistics of no. of baby births in the hosp..i mean come on... who on the planet earth does something like that when their family member is admitted...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nyways...thank God for Suhana mai... made my dash to home worth it...!! πŸ˜³
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@red- that culd have been done by reassuring them... instead of sprouting topics as weird as hospital built by beedi manufacturer...it was weird..! πŸ˜•

I agree, to maintain calmness and reassure the family, one can always try a more sane and more logical way by remaining sensible and empathetic. There was absolutely NO NEED for the CHICHORAPAN. Its disgusting how the writers think its okay to show such utter rubbish!!
😑
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And then the CV's of the show if they r present they should not get hurt by our comments...you only invite us to do this...😑
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

And pls...dont put director ravi ojha in the credit list...pls...show him some respect by not attaching his name to this utter crap...

Well said.. πŸ‘

@bold -- i swear..if Ravi sir watched what SGP has become today.. he did have a minor attack...or something... good he isnt watching..tho i pray for his quick recovery...😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well said.. πŸ‘

@bold -- i swear..if Ravi sir watched what SGP has become today.. he did have a minor attack...or something... good he isnt watching..tho i pray for his quick recovery...😊

I agree too... Who is handling SGP ? πŸ₯±  OBS was not that bad but come one loop holes in the stories giving me headaches... Now a days I rely on Written updates... I watch today by mistake...🀒

I so do agree with this!!!Please CVs..dont include his name into the credit list...Ravi ji..please come back!

Resham di,SUPERB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘you have written almost whatever I felt..first they give us such episodes and then they get angry by our comments!

Let me see how much TRPs do they get from this track..
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly...i am at loss of words to describe how pathetic it was...i felt like why am i watching this crap...it was utter nonsense...rubbish...🀒🀒🀒...even worse than kekta shows...seriously...atleast they are sincere to the mood of the situation...wat was all that...what were they trying to convey...accident is minor issue for kashyaps...wat was all dat stupid elesh dialogues,the discussions instead of rushing to the hospital...kk was with the doctors but couldnt he just call suhana and tell in which room ishaan is..wat was that FUNNY scene of pulling the patient...crap...do they call it humour...ZH you are right, the show is tormenting us...it was crap...very very bad...i cant take this anymore...its getting very very bad...they have lost it big time...pls dont leave a bad taste...better end it..

ZH your words became true ...now its true that this show is tormenting us...you also said that we all should be happy as the show is ending...i would say i would really be happy if the show ends rather than showing us this crap😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

Atleast Docs pe toh comment kar do yaar...πŸ˜†

there is no point in telling this was bad that was bad...it was bad...i totally agree...bt no use...todays episode is over...on telling how the episode was...i have to think again abt the episode...which i dont want to think abt...

so i stick to no comments...until i get something to comment on...

abt the docs..they werent bad...seriously...