Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yup.. n i luv to drive (or as my dad says fly) my Activa.. πŸ˜†

Same Here ...AgainπŸ˜‰...Tum Bhi Kahi Meri Kumbh Ke Mela Main Ghum Huyi Tesri (3) Behna Toh Nahi??😲 πŸ€£
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Same Here ...AgainπŸ˜‰...Tum Bhi Kahi Meri Kumbh Ke Mela Main Ghum Huyi Tesri (3) Behna Toh Nahi??😲 πŸ€£

Possibility to lag rahi hai... Akal ek jaisi...Tevar ek jaisa...yeh co-incidence kaisa ShockedπŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Possibility to lag rahi hai... Akal ek jaisi...Tevar ek jaisa...yeh co-incidence kaisa πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I Dunno Know😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜†...I Know about Akal But wats Wid tevar??...I mean Humara Kaun se Tevar Ek Jaisa  hain???πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No humor does not always work specially in such a serious condition...itz Worst episode of SGP n out of all elesh was the most irritating one why the hell he come back from panipat itz better if he stays there only...if i was in place of disha i will give him tight slap for acting so weirdly in such a serious situation.

Dadaji,alok,radha bua,badi maa reactions was good they were not overreacting n neither taking it too lightly it was ok.Being elders of the family they are acting sensibly.
Dadiji still busy making paan uff just cuz ishaan met an accident many times before tat doesn't mean u will become ignorant towards him thinking yeh sab toh hota he hai do we actually behave like ths in real life if one of dear ones get ill or met an accident often.
Rano was perfect with her acting yesterday she truly behaved like a mother getting hyper after hearing such kind of news about her son.
Panna scene was as usual nice
Rajni suddenly got dissappear everytime don't know where last time at suhana's operation she was doing some paat in her room n now may be she knows abt ishaan accident before like us n again doing pooja in her room.
Suhana was just excellent shez only one who made u hook up with the show otherwise itz a complete disaster...her reaction after hearing the news n at the hospital was apt not overdramatic like kkta shows   it was in complete suhana's child she was crying like a child whose toy has got miss...i agree the middle part was bit boring but there also ragini acted very well n make the scene bearable with her presence n when she said thinking itz ishaan tum zod ko bat me mein tumhe todogi lol she made me laugh.I fear what will she do with ishaan if she came to know how he has an accident luking at other women's waist

Akal ek jaisi...Tevar ek jaisa...yeh co-incidence kaisa πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Gender bhi ek jaisi!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Aneesha Did they mention where was Rajni???I thought No one mentioned about her...Actually I cant concentrate on these kind of  boring epis 

BTW I loved Mummified Ishaan SceneπŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Gender bhi ek jaisi!!🀣

M i supposed to Lol on that???😑 ...Ok I will πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†