Does humor work always?? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

u can throw...i wont stop u...😆

i have never watched SGP...for suhana or badi maa or sushaan or ragini...so no favs...i have always watched for the show and concept...thats it...😃 but SGP's cast is the best...they have mde me love every character...

Me too Shwetha... It's a shame they work so hard and V don't like whta they deliver... Tomorrow is going to b new day...😃
Originally posted by netri

Me too Shwetha... It's a shame they work so hard and V don't like whta they deliver... Tomorrow is going to b new day...😃

today was a bad day...move on...lets see what we have tomr...if tomr is not good...move to next...we are not wasting time watching it..we watch it when we have time...so its not going to matter...
Renu I agree completely. Even though balaji's serials are OTT, at least they know how to maintain the mood of the situation!
SGP is a light hearted show but that doesn't mean they should show cheap antics and turn their characters into clowns during sensitive parts.
Originally posted by netri

Bajpai se Kashayp hone ki sajah hain...😆

Why should one lose her individuality after marriage??😡 

About the topic, humour can be the most irritating thing when shown at the wrong time What have they done to this show?
Why did they bring Ilesh back😡  OMG today's was the most irritating episode so far

Originally posted by ice.maiden

Why should one lose her individuality after marriage??😡 

About the topic, humour can be the most irritating thing when shown at the wrong time What have they done to this show?
Why did they bring Ilesh back😡  OMG today's was the most irritating episode so far
Sushama My point tooo... They made her remember she is Kashyap as if it was the most important thing...never said she can also b bajpai kashyap... No harm in it... for god sake let the girl have her own identity...Kashayap banna ne ke chakkar main pur identity hi bigad gaye hain...
No  I  think suhaana's  break down was much  neccessary looking  at how much she loves Ishaan and here also she didn't  loose her character as she was crying like a child and the scenes where she  rem. how she let  Ishaan go despite of  his wish to stay and spend time with her was good.
Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her gain maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nerves😡   

Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago

Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her again maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nerves😡   

Exactly today also in the first scene when suhana get's FB she was so good and also in the last scene in ishaan's room she was good but in between she was behaving like an idiot🤢

Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her again maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nerves😡   

Agree ...  V live in modern India. She is a modern girl Y cna't she b more than a wife ... can't she help her dad in business or work something other than doing ither uther... Time has changed ... Ishaan never inspire her to work or make something of her... I hate this side of indian Tv. Com-on people... V girls do far lot than indian male does and what V stoop to holding Diya and wearing lots of Jewelry... 

I  like only some parts of the today's episode.only Ranu ,Suhana ,Dadaji and radha bhua was reacting normally.others are making fun of accident,.in many parts  C V's are trying to include unnecessary comedy into the serial'Ilesh was too much'they are trying to make it as a comedy serial'I am not liking this..

Edited by anusree-pradeep - 12 years ago